PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

No patch for pc or ps3.

LOL Konami again fails one more for PC users right? No fix music menu of UEFA Euro 2016? We will have the same shit over and over again listen to Dramatic Opera. Thanks, but i don´t confirm nothing about BhaBhatti. Konami it self release without telling him or even twitter "users" it selfs.
We must have to wait.

Last edited:
About PES 2017. Stats editors are showing images of the tool they are using. I can already see some interesting additions in player info, like full name, first club, full birth date, etc...

https://twitter.com/FrankRoas/status/725303644552331264

Frank José Roas
‏@FrankRoas
Trabajar haciendo lo que te gusta��ENORME PLACER de editar a este Monstruo y a mi selección��������
#Vinotinto #PES2017

ChDLwVpWgAAATxr.jpg

ChDLwXGWUAA6vX8.jpg

ChDLwqpWUAEp6Vo.jpg

ChDLxL7WYAA_Q9L.jpg

About PES 2017. Stats editors are showing images of the tool they are using. I can already see some interesting additions in player info, like full name, first club, full birth date, etc...

If konami made a website like this to easy import players, i will make sure it will win more then one prize. Fans, sales and etc...

From a Brazilian guy...

Augusto Gaia @augusto_gaia
Excelente notícia aos fãs de #PES2017! Provavelmente não teremos mais aquelas faces 'bizarras' para jogadores licenciados.

A nova ferramenta de edição online é MUITO MELHOR que a do ano passado

No #PES2017, serei responsável por editar @BotafogoOficial, @FluminenseFC e assim como no FIFA, @Flamengo e @americamg!

is he talking about an online tool to make faces?

If anybody is still playing Pes like myself make sure that your matches are 20 mins length and superstar manual . ..plays at it's best at these settings . .no mad rushing around, allows for some decent build up play.

Does somebody know where he got that editor?
It's a Konami data inputter thing, exactly the same as EA's FIFA data input tool. It's not like an editor we'll all be given access to (just like we don't get access to FIFA's).

Well, but if this is true, PC would at least get the same version as the next-gen consoles. That would be a step in the right direction.

Yea, but the following seems to be true:

Other PES 2017 news:

- Brazilian Serie A seems to be fully licensed (+ League logo) (said Walter Feldman, secretary general of CBF)
- Now it's possible that Brazilian Serie B and Cup is also licensed

Source: http://pesnews.com.br/site/konami-teria-fechado-com-cbf-licenca-do-brasileiro-para-pes-2017/

Cool, but does that mean we'll only get one official stadium? If so I hope it comes with a half pitch shadow so I can't see anything :COAT:

Hoping somebody can help me here, what I want to do in Euro 2016 is control all 24 teams and play every game as a 1 player offline. I only have one controller so it wont currently let me. If I had a second controller could I move controller 2 pre game to the middle (on the select screen) and then play vs the cpu?

I was hoping somebody with 2 controllers could help me out.

Well, but if this is true, PC would at least get the same version as the next-gen consoles. That would be a step in the right direction.

Would it? Up to now the official hypesters have branded PC edition as:
a) hybrid - above old gen, below current gen consoles, and
b) "a thing of its own"

Sure, with old gen consoles possibly out of the equation for 2017, "hybrid" wouldn't make sense any more, but Konami can still decide to give the same ol' special love to PC version and still keep it as a "thing of its own".

I'd love to be proven wrong, but something just tells me that Konami won't invest one nickel more than absolutely necessary in PC version.

According to steamspy, there are about 1.000.000 owners of free myClub edition on PC vs. not even 90.000 owners of paid PC version. Just for the reference, 2015 had almost twice as much sold copies. And what may the big shots in Konami conclude from such sales figures? Most likely - it's a lost cause, so let's just feed them with yet another free PC version as soon as possible, with minimum investments and whatever comes in via microtransactions is going to be pure profit.

Back
Top Bottom