PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

I would add the pace of the game... far too high!
A game with an AI needs scripting. Scripting is a way of steering the game. Without it there is no AI.

I agree there needs to be a form of scripting at the moment but not being able to switch players & players slowing down when I'm holding sprint should not be happening.

PES used to be the king of super cancel but now it causes a player to lose momentum when breaking him out of a "programmed" run. The other game does this much better now imo.

Also, in addition to the improvements I've already mentioned, I feel slide tckles are far too over powered. Id like to see this addressed aswell

So after the data pack update they mentioned a lot of players have had their stats changed.

I took a quick look at Leicester players and I saw that Mahrez is right footed and Kante has a stamina of 78.

:LMAO:

Does the team that do the stats even watch football? Anyone know how they do the stats? Do they have a team of volunteers who do the stats like in FM?

So after the data pack update they mentioned a lot of players have had their stats changed.

I took a quick look at Leicester players and I saw that Mahrez is right footed and Kante has a stamina of 78.

:LMAO:

Does the team that do the stats even watch football? Anyone know how they do the stats? Do they have a team of volunteers who do the stats like in FM?

First you complain about fouls, They say it's better without them cozit disrupts the flow of the game.

Then you complain about AI cheating, They say it's your fault because you don't know how to set up the tactics properly ( for you and AI!!)

Then you mention broken goalkeepers, Then they claim that in their game there's no problems at all and you're exaggerating.

Now when Mahrez is right-footed the response will be that it's just a game we don't need the accuracy to be that close.

And this is exactly why PES has went down the toilet, Fan boyism and white knighting. Disgraceful

We could go endlessly dicussing these i want a definite fix no more compromises but i simply feel it wont happen i just lost faith in konami especially after ignorance of bahtti for things that they definitely should look into i can say im enjoying the yairpach but the shots are as u said toomany on targrt but anw in fifa if u want to compare its pretty unrealistic how the keepers can catch pile driver from inside the box a shot that should be a goal or parried to a corner or crossbar in fifa aswell they made the keepers supeerhuman

We could go endlessly dicussing these i want a definite fix no more compromises but i simply feel it wont happen i just lost faith in konami especially after ignorance of bahtti for things that they definitely should look into i can say im enjoying the yairpach but the shots are as u said toomany on targrt but anw in fifa if u want to compare its pretty unrealistic how the keepers can catch pile driver from inside the box a shot that should be a goal or parried to a corner or crossbar in fifa aswell they made the keepers supeerhuman
I'm playing on PS3. If you don't want so many shots on target you can lower the Finishing stat of all the players of your team. I play with Real Madrid and after lower Finishing and Kicking power the game is now more challenging and rewarding.

Enviado desde mi SM-G361F mediante Tapatalk

I'm playing on PS3. If you don't want so many shots on target you can lower the Finishing stat of all the players of your team. I play with Real Madrid and after lower Finishing and Kicking power the game is now more challenging and rewarding.

Enviado desde mi SM-G361F mediante Tapatalk
you mean editing the player finishing numbers? but lower how much,? for example im playing with man city now, to what value shall i put?

I lowered Finishing and Kicking Power stats -10 on midfielders and attackers.
ok i ll try that, anw im playing asian oceanic cup with lebanon, and boy the game is rather playing differently with more time on the ball, build up play helps a lot in this game, although u can find it easy sometimes to run with the right back player and get close to the penalty area and score with him, these bugs of the defenders awareness which we simply can do nothing about, but the game in midfield is very nice when playing with teams that have the ability of 55-60, its more enjoyable i can say.

Turkey new kits, the patch in JUNE !!?? seriously !

Cf_03dEVIAERf5E.jpg:large

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Forums across the PES stratosphere seem pretty dead right now...:THINK:

Anyway I heard some news from a trusted source (NOT ASIM OR ADAM FYI) that PES 2017 may be very polarizing to the community. Apparently it is much much slower and more realistic. My source loved it but he reckons PES fans that have migrated to PES the past few years because of its arcadey elements may be upset. I think just like current FIFA, both EA and Konami are damned if they do and damned if they don't. There is always going to be the casual arcadey crowd and the more realistic and sim loving crowd.

My fear is feedback will not be kind to the game because the feedback will be from casual game journalists and then Konami in Japan reads the feedback and fucks the game up by making tweaks. Try to please everyone you please no one.

So far everything I've heard has sounded really promising but......................its konami......they are bound to fuck it up

Hey Guys,

Anyway I heard some news from a trusted source (NOT ASIM OR ADAM FYI) that PES 2017 may be very polarizing to the community. Apparently it is much much slower and more realistic. My source loved it but he reckons PES fans that have migrated to PES the past few years because of its arcadey elements may be upset. I think just like current FIFA, both EA and Konami are damned if they do and damned if they don't. There is always going to be the casual arcadey crowd and the more realistic and sim loving crowd.

My fear is feedback will not be kind to the game because the feedback will be from casual game journalists and then Konami in Japan reads the feedback and fucks the game up by making tweaks. Try to please everyone you please no one.

So far everything I've heard has sounded really promising but......................its konami......they are bound to fuck it up

Let's hope it is more sim like .. I hope they don't think slowing it down and adding fouls is their concession to playing real football. Are they really going to give up their recent award winning games to lose new fans that they've won over?.

I don't see why they can't have 2 options . . arcade or sim.

B-man. .. if you're ever privy to actual footage of what they're building let the rest of us know and give an honest opinion. I'm starting to become hopeful.

Seems like a reasonable scenario :D as always!

I just dont get it how they cant implement an "arcade" and "simulation" option in the game. Simulation should be the default code etc how it is like now, lets assume it is a really neat sim like stat and tactic based game from the old days, and if u change to arcade the shooting and passing is far more assisted, the pace is quicker, thats it. Thats all u need and i dont think its that much of a thing to implement and leave it in there(!:D) for the future . They tried this with the game speed slider and the passing assistance slider (wich didnt work this year :D for some reason) but they never added shooting assistance :/

Let's hope it is more sim like .. I hope they don't think slowing it down and adding fouls is their concession to playing real football. Are they really going to give up their recent award winning games to lose new fans that they've won over?.

I don't see why they can't have 2 options . . arcade or sim.

B-man. .. if you're ever privy to actual footage of what they're building let the rest of us know and give an honest opinion. I'm starting to become hopeful.

Are you not asking yourself where these so called awards are coming from..I'm sure last year one was given before release ...it's a joke

I don't get why Konami would so be so paranoid about releasing a slower and more realistic game. They did it before and it was called PES 5 and went on to be revered as the one of the finest games on the series. It can be done and this new engine has tons of potential..

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

One thing i can say Edit Mode default faces are shaping up nicely, everyone doing their best as much the limits of the editor allows it. Im pretty sure there will appear no more same generic asian player faces with the same hair, facial hair etc.

Hey Guys,

B-man, every year i hear testers sayin they played a good demo but it seems they always play a different game to what we play, getting tired of hearing it every year, il have to see to believe, slowing the game down is an absolute mimimum they need to do a hell of alot in terms of individuality and depth as well as variety ranging from passes crosses shot etc especially after playing fifa, but at the same time i understand if these fixes wont happen cos pes is a part time project for konami.

B-man, every year i hear testers sayin they played a good demo but it seems they always play a different game to what we play, getting tired of hearing it every year, il have to see to believe, slowing the game down is an absolute mimimum they need to do a hell of alot in terms of individuality and depth as well as variety ranging from passes crosses shot etc especially after playing fifa, but at the same time i understand if these fixes wont happen cos pes is a part time project for konami.

Totally agree.

I hope it will be radically different from that PES2016 mess, somehow called a football game. Only then it will catch my iterest

Late last night was playing with a Spanish guy online and it was awesome, there was no lag and he played properly (not a pressure whore) and we had about 5 fantastic games, it is one of those rare occasions that I have enjoyed playing the game online.

One thing i can say Edit Mode default faces are shaping up nicely, everyone doing their best as much the limits of the editor allows it. Im pretty sure there will appear no more same generic asian player faces with the same hair, facial hair etc.
Good to hear but at least on PES the Generic faces and hair models still look way way better and authentic then the FIFA generics.
I hate those generic faces, they all look the same

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom