PES 2015 Tactics Thread

i have no idea what the fuck is wrong with my pes but its been lagging like shit the last few matches and the gameplay seems slower for some reason.

So it's 0 then? Because it seems faster than my game on -1 in those videos.

Impressive play by you, but very unimpressive play by the CPU, both defensively and offensively. These two goals

YouTube - MATCH OF THE WEEK #5! Tottenham vs Arsenal! PES 2015 The North London Derby!
YouTube - MATCH OF THE WEEK #5! Tottenham vs Arsenal! PES 2015 The North London Derby!

have something in common: a capable Arsenal player surrounded by a huge group of headless Tottenham players. Have you found the weak spot of the CPU, or is this related to tactics? Conservative pressuring? Containment to middle?

Offensively it looks like they don't get much done. I think this is related to possession play.

This is post patch, right? Is the missed chip by Kane a ricochet off the keeper?

I played the match about 3 times due to lag issues and one being a boring 0-0 where nothing happened.

Tottenham are full of headless players so as soon as i got the dribbling going it was an enjoyable football lesson i handed out to them. They have conservative presuring which worked well for me but spurs cant defend :P

This is the gooner talking :D

The reality is i think this new patch has increased the 'momentum' factor, i think the poor defending was a part of my holding possession and having that shot on goal. Notice when i go defensive, they became harder to tackle,

Last edited:
Tottenham are full of headless players so as soon as i got the dribbling going it was an enjoyable football lesson i handed out to them. They have conservative presuring which worked well for me but spurs cant defend :P
Point taken. :)

I sort of grew fond of the theory that maybe the combination of conservative pressing and containment to middle allowed you to roam so freely in the middle. But maybe they just suck.

The reality is i think this new patch has increased the 'momentum' factor, i think the poor defending was a part of my holing possession and having that shot on goal. Notice when i go defensive, they became harder to tackle,

Interesting. Will hopefully get some games under my belt real soon with the patched version. This is the longest time I have had without PES since release. Third day now, I think.

Hello guys.. I need help please :)
Im playing PES2015 non stop with my friends on ps3, but we play against one another on money. I hope that you can help me telling me which team and tactic is the best :)
Thanks in advance

MATCH OF THE WEEK #6 | Atletico vs Real Madrid

Now that looked like a great match!

Somebody claimed that the patch fixed the through ball issue by raising the awareness of the defenders. From this vid it looks like they've really improved defending. Dear Lord, let it be so!

Mate can you post bayern munchen formation on pes 2015 demo?, they only show gameplan on youtube...

Mate, i have those pictures for you.when i will instal photoshop on my laptop again, i will create one JPG with all 3 and will post it here.

Mate, i have those pictures for you.when i will instal photoshop on my laptop again, i will create one JPG with all 3 and will post it here.

Thank you mate ! Its really a great feeling being helped by someone I don't even know:) I really appreciate it mate. Have good day and year for you :toast

I have sorted my pes out and also finally ihave finished the tactics guide. all ready to be released now with a few diagrams to explain things.

I will get a video guide done, once i get used to After Effects.

hi :D
in my country we Play a type of plaing PES named "Fantasy" that you get a team and make it your team and set your tactic and line up for the game :D
now this is my team
http://www.shiaupload.ir/images/94724775333378331060.jpg

and i wanna you to help me to set the best tactic for my team :D

i would be tnx if you help me :D
+if u dont have enough time to creat a formation and tactic plz tell me which team formation and tactic that u created,i use? :D
p.s:soor for my English....its not good

Last edited:

PES 2015 Tactics Guide:

This guide is used not just to recreate real life tactics used by teams all over the world for PES 2015, this is useful for everyone who plays PES to understand how vital and important it is to set your team up correctly so you can play PES 2015 the way you need to with your teammates following your attacking and defensive ideology.

If you want to attack down the wing with speedy cross merchants, if you want to play beautiful free flowing passing football, if you want to counter attack effective or play route one, direct football it is vital your team is setup to play in the style you need.

This site features Hundreds of different real life strategies for Football clubs and nations around the world, it’s not just about creating real life strategies but these strategies can used as templates for you own offline, 1 v 1, 2 v 2 or online play, I hope this tutorial helps you make the most out of PES 2015.

See in full here:
http://klashman69.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/pes-2015-tactic-sliders-tutorial.html

Great job, once again!:APPLAUD:

By the way, do you manage to play with your Bayern formation? When I play with them, it seems every decently counterattacking side is ripping my overly open defence to pieces... Maybe I have to get used to moving my def.line back manually after initial press, this way mimicking Pep's 5 sec pressing the ball tactics.

Great job, once again!:APPLAUD:

By the way, do you manage to play with your Bayern formation? When I play with them, it seems every decently counterattacking side is ripping my overly open defence to pieces... Maybe I have to get used to moving my def.line back manually after initial press, this way mimicking Pep's 5 sec pressing the ball tactics.

u gotta play a high line and make sure you keep the ball for long periods, look for safe openings rather than risky ones.

move them forward to try catch them offside and set auto offside trap on

Great contribution, thanks!

Inspired by your text I juggled with tactics yesterday, changing defense to all out with aggressive pressure (playing Napoli). Worked great against Juve at home: they only had like 6 shots. But then I played against Hellas Verona - also at home, same tactics - and they had 21 shots. Both matches ended 0-0, though. A dry spell in manual shooting.

I am puzzled by which differences are caused by tactics, which by momentum and which by condition of players. But in the long run I guess it only adds to the allure of the game.

Last edited:
Amazing, dont know if its a mix of the latest patch and adding these tactics, but it feels like a different game.
Added tactics to all the prem teams, then used the prem tactics for the championship, strong team tactics to strong team same weaker for weaker. Started a ML with them, unbelievable difference in how the championship teams play.
If there is one thing you could call a game changer it is the team tactics 100% improvement in game and game play.

Thank you for the efforts.

How about Monaco vs. Montpellier from Ligue 1?

Montpeiller are shit. Monaco are a extremely boring team to watch and a team nobody really cares about.

These where the 5 i picked out:
Az vs psv
Malaga vs espanyol
Leverkusen vs Wolfsburg
Aston villa vs Leicester
Palermo vs napoli

None of them are really worth doing at all.

i'm doing all the champions league fixtures next week, PLUS match of the week to make up for it :)

Last edited:
Klash, can you please post a championship team with an old fashioned english route-one style??

Try

counter attack
long pas
center
maintain position
6-10
few-medium-many

You can do the same to an extent with possession game, but they won't be in a rush like on counter attack. I'll look at doing rotherham or blackpool maybe as a template

Back
Top Bottom