PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS3/X360)

yeah i thought too names kits will be licenced later on.

anywho how is online? i got 1-2 secs delay compared to the offline game. is this shit online or my US version does this to me because im living in Europe?

Can confirm the delay. Rubbish, if this doesnt improve this fukkin gameis going back. Hate playing CPU and my mates play FIFA. Online was my only hope. Fuk Konami

yeah i thought too names kits will be licenced later on.

anywho how is online? i got 1-2 secs delay compared to the offline game. is this shit online or my US version does this to me because im living in Europe?
Online region lock means you get matched with people with the US version.

The more I play the more I fall in love with this game. The biggest disservice you can do to PES/WE 2015 is to play with too much pass support. I play one bar passing. You can see the beauty of this game when you play one bar or zero bar passing. That's when it truly becomes a thinking man's football game.

The more I play the more I fall in love with this game. The biggest disservice you can do to PES/WE 2015 is to play with too much pass support. I play one bar passing. You can see the beauty of this game when you play one bar or zero bar passing. That's when it truly becomes a thinking man's football game.

I'm guessing u don't play online?

Gotta admit haven't seen any delay so far? Think both of my oppents where relatively local thou in the UK.

Still got me custom music mixed up with the new tracks, can't beat the liquidator rolling on in the background followed by song 2 :)

Pre ordered for PS3. Can't wait. Normally I cane the demos, but I've only played around 15 matches or so. It's all I needed.

My WE2015 (PS3) got properly downloaded from PSN Japan and also unlocked. That's the version I've been playing.

Meanwhile my PES2015 (PS3) digital pre-order from UK PSN is still stuck. Any idea when this will get resolved?

OfficialPES on twitter says to contact Sony, I sent them mail a couple of hours ago, got an auto-replay that they were unusually busy. Unusually busy drinking beer is my guess.

Gotta admit haven't seen any delay so far? Think both of my oppents where relatively local thou in the UK.

Still got me custom music mixed up with the new tracks, can't beat the liquidator rolling on in the background followed by song 2 :)

Msybe thats why I got EU version and im in Australia. Long way away

i have the same problem with my preorder for pes 2015 on ps3,
last e mail i got was expected releasedate 13-11 at 12 AM,
first i tought i would start autodownload at noon today,but nothing happened.
when i look a transactions next to the pes15 and pes 15 dlc there is a broken symbool,money is taken from account.
in playstationstore at downloadlist,the pes 2015 logos have an in wait symbool next to them,unlike my previous downloads.
last thing i did did was restart i had the message:the content (user) preordered can not be downloaded.
I know many people have the same problem,and at pes 2015 twitter acount they know about it ,but the playstation site they refer to does not give a solution or answer,wtf.

i have the same problem with my preorder for pes 2015 on ps3,
last e mail i got was expected releasedate 13-11 at 12 AM,
first i tought i would start autodownload at noon today,but nothing happened.
when i look a transactions next to the pes15 and pes 15 dlc there is a broken symbool,money is taken from account.
in playstationstore at downloadlist,the pes 2015 logos have an in wait symbool next to them,unlike my previous downloads.
last thing i did did was restart i had the message:the content (user) preordered can not be downloaded.
I know many people have the same problem,and at pes 2015 twitter acount they know about it ,but the playstation site they refer to does not give a solution or answer,wtf.
Go to PSN on PC and start the download from there.

i ordered the game in advance (11/10, fron PSN)and i was supposed to receive a bonus for MyClub.. when the game started for the 1st time it said that this issue is known and that they're working on it..
is anyone else with this issue?

i just cannot wait to start this mode!

Yeah maybe, football games especially suffer especially badly with ping times & location.. Its always nice when a game let's you lock ur opponents down to ur own country

Anyone seen any PS3 option files up for grabs?

Sign of the times I guess but there always used to be at least one option file knocking around on PES release day.

Anyone seen any PS3 option files up for grabs?

Sign of the times I guess but there always used to be at least one option file knocking around on PES release day.

Be patient and wait some days. A lot of users switched to PS4 and last years kits are useless now due to other dimensions. This will take some time ;)

Man my install for xbox one is taking ages, been 10 mins and on 3%. Anyone elses taking long?

Really want to play :(

This will not help anyone, but now do you see why digital-distribution SUCKS? For the love of all that is holy, buy the disc next time. From a retailer. FWIW I hope you sort your problem out soon.

I have bought countless shit off PSN. Never a problem. Of course I have never pre-ordered there before, and probably won't do that again.

Have same ,tried to get the download started from psn on cpu .
Gives error code 80025B07 ,from what i can find on playstation site it gave problems with preorders
For other games before.
Konami refer to playstation and they say konami are to blame.
Hope it gets sorted soon ,from what i see many get same errorcode for pes 2015 ps3 preorder .

£39.99 for the Digital Download ? WTF ? :CONFUSE:

It's only £30 in my local store apparently, so that is just ridiculous. I was about to download it as I finished work very late tonight, but I will wait till tomorrow now.

Back
Top Bottom