PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS3/X360)

Bar far the best PES I've ever played, for more reasons than I have time to list. Finally they have managed to successfully merge the great technical reproductions they failed to achieve in the past.

Truly brilliant. And I hated PES 14. Worst since PES 2008. IMO.

Someone asked this on another forum but did not get an answer
Can you update 2014 to 2015 like you could 2012 to 2013.

i hardly play the demos since i love playing competitions.
This one has been great for multiplayer, we'll see how it's like with the game's AI

oh, i didn't know about that..
i tought it originally was $59.99 as it shows on the website; well hopefully we in Mexico can get it for $39.99usd rather than the usual full price ($545mxp is always better than $815mxp.. but seems like every new game costs $999mxp in here, about $75USD) :/

I'm playing the PS3 final version right now and I must say, damn is this good! I'm really enjoying this game. The only point which disappoints me are the graphics, the grass and players are looking like blured out and it looks like you are playing on the "lowest settings" from PC. The edit mode is okay, you can upload everything you want without any limits, it's just the stadium editor, or let's say stadiums in general, which are far to less.

edit: I played the demo most of the time on the ps4.

thanks for your input my friend, I'm looking forward for a lot of reviews before handing +75USD as last year to only play the game 3 or 4 times.

If you'd care to do a detailed review then i guess the whole community will appreciate it.. any chance to see Mexico NT stats? :)

Well I pre-ordered this on PS3. I'm actually a bit sad that I won't be checking out the shops this year to see if it's out somewhere early. But who has time for that stuff.

is it true that PS3/XB360 versions have no intro to the matches?
i mean team presentation before every match (himn, etc)

does this game require an ONLINE PASS like PES 13 & 14?

please answer, i need to know before i buy this digital with a friend of mine :)

Back
Top Bottom