On which platform are you going to buy PES 2015 ?

On which platform are you going to buy PES 2015 ?

• Playstation 3

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Playstation 4

Votes: 45 27.8%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • PC

Votes: 95 58.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm the only Xbox One guy?! Wow!

Out of interest, how many minds would be changed if you could do option files on one but not the other? For example, if PS4 option file methods become available, I'd ditch my Xbox One copy in a heartbeat.

Out of interest, how many minds would be changed if you could do option files on one but not the other? For example, if PS4 option file methods become available, I'd ditch my Xbox One copy in a heartbeat.

I wouldn't. Don't care much about it.

What I would do though is get an Xbone copy later if I had enough friends online to play against, and obviously online should be stable enough.

Just buy the damn PS4, Chris... Stop being a jotagrim!

PS4. Not too fussed about option files. Never used them during the PS2 days and it didn't dull the experience. East Anglia Town will probably get some sort of makeover, however.

Last edited:
PC only, if i'll buy it tho. Will wait for feedback regarding online modes, quite overhaul seem to be there so I got little hope for it. Not interested to get it for playing vs cpu at all this time.

Waiting for the demo before buying it.
But it would certainly be on PC, if I did (as actually the newest console I own is a Nintendo 64).

Can someone elaborate on what the Option File Gate issue is?
It's the issue that option files are actually not an "option" on the PS4/XB1. Didn't quite understand what he meant with the gate thing though.

Gonna buy it for the PS4 because my PC is shite.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom