PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Sony pkg are different, for example, ps3 and ps4 both are different each other... So if i try to extract it with the gui it says me that the file is not a pkg, that program is for the ps3 one, i managed to extract some of the content as i previously said through cmd commands, but it extracted only some configuration files, useless ones.

Guys, little help.
Been trying to use inMortal exe, replaced the original inside steam apps-common-pes 2015 folder, but i cannot play the game as it is giving me some error in the begining and after that it says pes is allready running.

Pics "No Sweetfx"

iUDDYAv.jpg

5ng9Zix.jpg

B47Jhlz.jpg

6ZLIDaT.jpg

kbnKrkX.jpg

Guys i want to try the PES 2015 on windows xp but i can't...

I have error messages for IPHLPAPI.DLL..

I download the IPHLPAPI.DLL but i have another error message The procedure entry point _ftol2 could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll

I can run the game fine on windows 7 but on windows xp the games run better...

Do you know any solution?
Only way : Install Win7 :BOP:

@inmortal

great to see you around this forum!

you've done an amazing job with editing so far. if i may suggest something, those night matches imho are too bright.

can't wait for final relase! keep up the good work and thank you!

Anyone else having problems with the current live update? :(

I am not able to install them so the game responds a notification about that and returns in "offline mode" (I am able to connect to the server manually by pressing Y).

I don't know if my router is causing problems or if the Konami servers are too bad at the moment, so any feedback could be helpful to me - thanks!

Hi guys

Read the last posts on the thread.

Wow wow stop the car please...

First please inquire before you talk about something, some of my screens have sweetfx profile, some not. I'll clarify some things, I because see people saying things that are not true, and I never said

-Currently there is nothing that comes this mod from ps4(for now)
-Turf has improved, not tufr3d or ps4turf
-New crowd not from ps4
-Rain has improved not rainy ps4 ps5 whatever...
-lighting is in progress (not sweetfx)

Pics without SweetFX

ir3OYZi.jpg

wBAV11t.jpg

OtherTest shadows (no sweetfx...)
Z6rZKcz.jpg

Unlike other people, I try to contribute something, things improved, it's more than what many, who only criticize and that uninformed first of all thank you for disturbing my day.

I saw all the screens and comments here about what you were doing, and from what i saw in those screens i confirm every single word i said. No real enanchement, apart from what you could easily achieve with a sweetfx set. Probably the guy who's reporting your work over here had misunderstood your words.

Now you posted new screens, and i can definitely see four things. No dof, different crowd texture, turf applied all over the pitch and different sun position. That's something.
I'm happy with your progress and i wish you the best of luck. Above all on the lod mixer (i'm working on it as well)

About people only capable of criticize...well, that's not what i meant to do, and if my last message sounded too hursh i'm sorry. As i've said, i just didn't get all the excitement about those over-contrasted screens. From the last 6 screens, i can see few improvements as well.

Alright, now that it's all behind us, lets all work together for the betterment of the game as a community. That way we can ensure it will easily be the best PES ever, which it is already.

Do any of you have problem with semi assisted player switching, in defense I have to press 3 times and it switches to totaly different player than I wanted to.

I am not able to install them so the game responds a notification about that and returns in "offline mode" (I am able to connect to the server manually by pressing Y).

I don't know if my router is causing problems or if the Konami servers are too bad at the moment, so any feedback could be helpful to me - thanks!

I've. Cannot download the stupid live update also. It says that live update install failed. Unable to implement live data.
There's solutions here:http://steamcommunity.com/app/287680/discussions/0/624075566838026800/. It appears that having an accent on your Windows user name causes problems. Man, I'm not going to the hassle of changing my name to install this stupid live update thing. We can always relay on Konami for the most dumb mistakes possible. Hope they fix this, since we need to have all the updates to play PES on steam offline.

I've. Cannot download the stupid live update also. It says that live update install failed. Unable to implement live data.

There's solutions here:http://steamcommunity.com/app/287680/discussions/0/624075566838026800/. It appears that having an accent on your Windows user name causes problems. Man, I'm not going to the hassle of changing my name to install this stupid live update thing. We can always relay on Konami for the most dumb mistakes possible. Hope they fix this, since we need to have all the updates to play PES on steam offline.

Thank you, I fixed the issue with the update by removing the mount folder inside the saves folder.

The download and install routine worked properly but now I am suffering inside Online Mode... everytime I try to connect with another player it fails. Before this update it failed not that often (by now I had no connection to another player at all).

Perhaps I will try moving the saves folder to another location matching 1993 folder name standards...

SOLUTION FOR LIVE UPDATE FROM 20.11.14

I am resolved this problem successfully.

You will need to copy folder "ProgramData" in disc С.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BweRIiHsp8nQRFlaRXk4NjNJN00/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Flawless online night for me.
I played 6 straight match with no problem.
Maybe Konami attend to do smth ha ?

btw I am not sure if its effected Konami online but I changed "DHCP lease time" in my routers user interface.Default value is 3600/sec : 1 hour, I changed it to 999999 or smth then wonderful online session.Like i said I am not sure about dhcp thing but give it a try.

I think i got to know what i was doing wrong with the inmortal patch,
i deleted the old profile which i created in RadeonPro, then i replaced the original exe with the patch, and then i created another profile in Radeonpro. Now i am not getting any error and i can play the game,
is this the correct method to use the patch?

Back
Top Bottom