PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

so i finally got down to play the game on my pc my initial impressions were that the game had a lot of lag and response problems and felt like you were controlling tanks in a way. Then i set the vsync and triple buffering on and it changed the game for me.

messi is an absolute cheat just like in real life, i found myself stuggling to get the ball to him for most of the games we had. I also think the stamina system is pretty severe because it forces me to use substitutes. I need to play more games but overall nothing seems to be broken.

I have never raged so badly but this is frustrating me so much. THE STUPID INACTIVE DEFENDING!!!! YOU DON"T USE YOUR BODY ALL THE TIME TO DEFEND BUT PUSH THE BALL USING YOUR FOOT. Lost against Bayern Munich with Southampton on a 90th goal by Ribery just going through the defense and THE STUPID INACTIVE DEFENDERS just trying to push away WHICH NEVER WORKS!!!! ARGH!

no? why on Earth would I play FIFA?

you should try my tip before writing it off as some sort of hoax.

In fact your idea makes sense.
I find the game too easy anyway, not too difficult
But I tried to lock the system.bin to see if it removes some script. After a while it begins to behave odd anyway; for example ml matches after some matches become too fast even at -1.
Doesn't this happen to you?

In fact your idea makes sense.
I find the game too easy anyway, not too difficult
But I tried to lock the system.bin to see if it removes some script. After a while it begins to behave odd anyway; for example ml matches after some matches become too fast even at -1.
Doesn't this happen to you?

I haven't tried to play Master League yet so I don't know. I've just noticed that the game is much less prone to "cheating" when the System.bin file is created from scratch and then write-protected.

if the game speeds up for me it's usually because my computer is overheating.

My feedback, as per my post in the dedicated topic.

+ lightning improvement
+ grass rendering
+ better crowd
+ input lag improved, players feel more reactive

- lighting is too strong: looks a "little washed out" at day and way too bright at night
- grass flickers
- other files from 3DM crack needed otherwise the game won't start ("PES 2015 is already running" error message) so I guess no online possible with the mod?

Remember guys this mode is a WIP so keep up the good work InMortal ;)

Last edited:
you know this PES 2015 and fifa feels faster than usual whenenever i play before bed at night.. lol that happen with PES 2014 too.. strange.

Wow some serious shit is hapening with your pc before you go to bed lool.

Appart from kidding, I had issues with speed myself in previous editions. Sometimes pace was fine, sometimes was too fast. But not so related with the hour I used to play, like you

I haven't tried to play Master League yet so I don't know. I've just noticed that the game is much less prone to "cheating" when the System.bin file is created from scratch and then write-protected.

if the game speeds up for me it's usually because my computer is overheating.

Which competitions have you tried with locked systembin?
I'll try EL or CL later
How is the overheating connected to overspeeding?
What do you mean with overheating; How much is yours heating?

I have massive problems with online-mode. Sometimes i can join rooms or i find somebody in competition mode, but often i have problems.

Is there a chance to improve that or is it just a KONAMI thing?

The best compilation so far is pesmoneky patch + immortal exe for me , I don't like Immortal patch much , too much lighting and too much dots on the pitxh , other than that it is awesome .

This game is absolutely the best video football game I've played. :COOL:

Yep but it's so frustrating that they totally mess up the online mode :(

There are not many who play online here i guess, because I don't see many complaints here. Have you guys already given up aboaut that? :D

Yep but it's so frustrating that they totally mess up the online mode :(

There are not many who play online here i guess, because I don't see many complaints here. Have you guys already given up aboaut that? :D
Never play online, prefer my sanity. :))

My feedback, as per my post in the dedicated topic.

+ lightning improvement
+ grass rendering
+ better crowd
+ input lag improved, players feel more reactive

- lighting is too strong: looks a "little washed out" at day and way too bright at night
- grass flickers
- other files from 3DM crack needed otherwise the game won't start ("PES 2015 is already running" error message) so I guess no online possible with the mod?

Remember guys this mode is a WIP so keep up the good work InMortal ;)

Forget to mention as a +, rain conditions have also been greatly improved (added some screenshots on the dedicated topic).

Last edited:
Still can't play online. It's so stressful.
angus said:
Never play online, prefer my sanity.
Easy win yap? I really can't enjoy solo games, they are boring as hell. Every game experience is improved if you can compete against other players from all corners of the world, PES too.

Still can't play online. It's so stressful.

Easy win yap? I really can't enjoy solo games, they are boring as hell. Every game experience is improved if you can compete against other players from all corners of the world, PES too.

It can't be improved if you are playing against players that even the AI is playing better than them .

Which competitions have you tried with locked systembin?
I'll try EL or CL later
How is the overheating connected to overspeeding?
What do you mean with overheating; How much is yours heating?

None - only played single games and there was a noticeable difference.

When my laptop overheats - i.e. the CPU-temperature reaches a critical level, around 90-95 C - the game becomes "choppy", after that - when the laptop has cooled down again - the players zip around crazy fast. If I restart the laptop the problem disappears.

Back
Top Bottom