PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Do any of you have problem with semi assisted player switching, in defense I have to press 3 times and it switches to totaly different player than I wanted to.
It's kind of hit and miss for sure, also seldom switches to anyone other than a defender when the CPU has the ball. Sometimes I want to switch to a FW who is near and bring him back to help defend but it won't let me. Gonna try manual switching and see what that's like.

Anyone having an issue viewing the team tactic changes in-game? I've set up my various tactic changes/formations pre-game, I have the tactics option set to ON in the match screen settings. But when I flick the R-stick to change tactics, there is no visual guide on-screen telling me which tactics I'm switching to. Am I doing something wrong here, anyone know?

Switch it on under the tactics section when your editing theres an option to switch visual on (cant quote exact wording) you probably have it "off". Also make basic visual game settings have it switched on, default it changes under d-pad switch not right stick (unless you have re assigned of course).

Switch it on under the tactics section when your editing theres an option to switch visual on (cant quote exact wording) you probably have it "off". Also make basic visual game settings have it switched on, default it changes under d-pad switch not right stick (unless you have re assigned of course).
Okay thanks, so r-stick used to switch, d-pad to view, got it. :)

EDIT: works, thanks again.

Last edited:
Guys, do you have any problem with basic shooting on Superstar?

I continue playing my Master League on Superstar, but since this season something reaaallyyyy wrong seems to be going on with shooting. Literally, regardless of my position, shot power, anything, the ball just goes wide, two-three meters away from goal. Sometimes I just stand literally in front of it, but the guy somehow always has to apply massive curve to it and it's so massively irritating oh my lord.

I just basically cannot score anymore. I should be getting three goals a match most of the time, but I score once at best, and that's if I'm lucky.

Yesterday I was playing some offline myClub, and while it was on Professional, I could, you know, actually have a shot on goal. Goalies themselves seem rather fine to me most of the time, it's just I cannot even test them.

This is unbelievable. From last 10 games or so I should've won all 10 of them, but it's literally impossible to at least get a shot on target. I end games with 20-40% of accuracy (often having ~10 shots). I'm capable of challenging any team in the league on the field, but what if they score at least once and then I am basically not allowed to score.

The reason it's soo weird is because I played ~30 offline games on myClub yesterday and it was no issue at all, shooting isn't any special, just solid, it gets the job done.

But on Superstar, oh my it suddenly gets so weird, regardless of whether I hold the left stick or not the shooter just shoots the ball so that is curls away from goal. It gets ridicullous to the point when I literally have to walk inside the penalty box and try shooting from 10 meters, and even then it's a lottery.

Is it me doing something wrong, or you guys experience the same thing? I was thinking of simply moving towards manual shooting, but I don't know where to begin really, how to incorporate it into playing on Superstar just on the fly.

I continue playing my Master League on Superstar, but since this season something reaaallyyyy wrong seems to be going on with shooting. Literally, regardless of my position, shot power, anything, the ball just goes wide, two-three meters away from goal. Sometimes I just stand literally in front of it, but the guy somehow always has to apply massive curve to it and it's so massively irritating oh my lord.
Good to know shooting gets more difficult, on regular or pro, getting shots on goals and even scoring goals is like shooting fish in a barrel. I don't recall any football game that felt this automatic on manual shooting.

Release sprint before shooting, that's one way to get more control on shots. (FIFA is the exact opposite, you have to be sprinting to get good shots away.)

The game is running in background.
Enter Task Manager, and then stop the Pes2015.exe
Then restart the game

Thanks. Tried that before, wasn't that but got magically solved in the meantime. :)

Just wanted to ask - hopefully not a very stupid question but I have studied some probabilities, forgot everything but at least I think the question is relevant, so here goes:

with regards to myclub agents, what gives you a better chance of scoring a gold or black? one 3 star agent, tried for 3 times or three 3 stars combined. I'm starting to think it's not worth combining 3 of them :CONFUSE:

P.S. I'm not looking for a final definite answer, was just wondering what other people feel about this

I noticed that the game seemed to become more and more frustrating the more I played.

Just like last year - and the year before that - the game keeps track of your wins and losses, and in order to offer you a "challenge" the game then correspondingly messes with the AI, creating the sense that you're being cheated while you lose game after game.

Luckily this can be prevented by doing the following:
  1. Find the file SYSTEM.bin under My Documents\Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 2015\save
  2. Delete the stupid file! Notice: This will erase all your settings in the game!
  3. Restart the game and enter your settings again (a new SYSTEM.bin-file is created by the game), then exit the game
  4. Now, write-protect SYSTEM.bin so the game can't mess with it anymore
  5. Enjoy a much less frustrating gaming experience! :)

Last edited:
Good to know shooting gets more difficult, on regular or pro, getting shots on goals and even scoring goals is like shooting fish in a barrel. I don't recall any football game that felt this automatic on manual shooting.

Release sprint before shooting, that's one way to get more control on shots. (FIFA is the exact opposite, you have to be sprinting to get good shots away.)

Hmm, good point when it comes to shooting on regular, maybe pro, but doesn't it feel way too wrong on Superstar to you? It might be simply that I am bad, naturally, but believe me it's absolutely frustrating when you're 15 meters in front of the post and the ball just swings away 5 meters from it when you shoot, every single time.

How does the basic shooting work exactly? It might be that I am simply bad at shooting. How long do you guys hold left stick when powering a shot, maybe that's the problem.

Nice point about sprint though. You know, I was really just playing PES 6 all that time when KONAMI was messing up, I might be stuck too much in the old ways of doing things. Guess I will have to train hard.

Thanks.

I noticed that the game seemed to become more and more frustrating the more I played.

Just like last year - and the year before that - the game keeps track of your wins and losses, and in order to offer you a "challenge" the game then correspondingly messes with the AI, creating the sense that you're being cheated while you lose game after game.

Luckily this can be prevented by doing the following:
  1. Find the file SYSTEM.bin under My Documents\Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 2015\save
  2. Delete the stupid file! Notice: This will erase all your settings in the game!
  3. Restart the game and enter your settings again (a new SYSTEM.bin-file is created by the game), then exit the game
  4. Now, write-protect SYSTEM.bin so the game can't mess with it anymore
  5. Enjoy a much less frustrating gaming experience! :)

Not sure if serious...........

How long do you guys hold left stick when powering a shot, maybe that's the problem.
Stick while powering? Am I missing something? Stick is for direction, button for power, holding the stick only affects shot direction.

I play with the vertical cam, and the stick is pretty accurate this year in terms of the ball going in the direction I feel I'm pointing. Last year was much worse, it felt like the pass/shot programming wasn't properly aligned with the direction in which I pushed the stick.

Has anyone managed to use the pesmonkey patch with the pte patch ?

It works with ANY patch goto tutorials thread under editing and learn how, or back in my mod thread I posted a zippyshare to a PTE & my mod mix. Everything you need to know is in the readme and download zip.

Last year was much worse, it felt like the pass/shot programming wasn't properly aligned with the direction in which I pushed the stick.

Full manual really feels like it this year, then again yo can always switch manual pass on (the arrow) for a visual guide.

well, then give it some thought and come back with your conclusions later.

I'm finding the opposite, the more i play the easier it gets on superstar. I think you just plain and simple need to improve. Start exploring the game more and stop thinking your amazing at the game and see where your going wrong.

This sounds terrible, no i think this isn't said enough, people become very arrogant these days and think they know everything because they have played video games for years, every new game presents new challenges to adapt to and people expect things to be easy these days.

Yes the AI cheats, most importantly you should expect that, your a human and you are more intelligent than a computer which simply responds to commands, you have more weapons at your disposal than the CPU, you should be able to work out how to beat the AI.

It works with ANY patch goto tutorials thread under editing and learn how, or back in my mod thread I posted a zippyshare to a PTE & my mod mix. Everything you need to know is in the readme and download zip.

Full manual really feels like it this year, then again yo can always switch manual pass on (the arrow) for a visual guide.

I already saw the bin file with the pte patch , but when I use that bin file with the pte patch , your mod doesn't work , neither the pte patch , so do I have to edit something in the cpk file if I use your bin file with the pte patch ?

To be more specific when I put the bin file with the pte patch it says , data cannot be loaded and neither one from the both patches works .

Last edited:
I already saw the bin file with the pte patch , but when I use that bin file with the pte patch , your mod doesn't work , neither the pte patch , so do I have to edit something in the cpk file if I use your bin file with the pte patch ?

To be more specific when I put the bin file with the pte patch it says , data cannot be loaded and neither one from the both patches works .

Sorry mate but im a bit tired of going through this type of thing now, it does work (im using 4 mods and PTE and my pitches) but I cant explain more than you can read in the tutorials section or in my readme apart from sitting at your PC to help :) Maybe use the tutorial section to post about it than here.

Last edited:
I have averaged approximately 0.5 free kicks per game (both sides combined), played 15 min. halfs. Very realistic. No.

It's absolutely laughable.

Other than that the game feels ok.

Back
Top Bottom