PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Eb7ykRZ.jpg

Just managed to extract this... :THINK:
This out of 18GB?

Guys i want to try the PES 2015 on windows xp but i can't...

I have error messages for IPHLPAPI.DLL..

I download the IPHLPAPI.DLL but i have another error message The procedure entry point _ftol2 could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll

I can run the game fine on windows 7 but on windows xp the games run better...

Do you know any solution?

PES 2014 run nice on my windows xp sp3...

Last edited:
I hate to burst your bubble...but I seriously don't understand this inmortal thing....
From the screens he posted i'm 100% sure he's just using sweetfx. Crowd is the same shit, grass is the same, light effect is the same.
The exe he posted is hilarious....he changed just some random bytes that he thought could be lod releated.....but it does nothing....you can even fill with null those offsets....the game runs as usual anyway....

I hope to see some real improvment from this guy, at the moment i don't. and i don't get how you do see it honestly.

is there anybody here happy about uncustomizable camera settings in online ?

this is ridicilous, why we can't customize it ?

passing forward without see is pure joy, thanks again konami.well done.

Hi guys

Read the last posts on the thread.

I hate to burst your bubble...but I seriously don't understand this inmortal thing....
From the screens he posted i'm 100% sure he's just using sweetfx. Crowd is the same shit, grass is the same, light effect is the same.
The exe he posted is hilarious....he changed just some random bytes that he thought could be lod releated.....but it does nothing....you can even fill with null those offsets....the game runs as usual anyway....

I hope to see some real improvment from this guy, at the moment i don't. and i don't get how you do see it honestly.

Wow wow stop the car please...

First please inquire before you talk about something, some of my screens have sweetfx profile, some not. I'll clarify some things, I because see people saying things that are not true, and I never said

-Currently there is nothing that comes this mod from ps4(for now)
-Turf has improved, not tufr3d or ps4turf
-New crowd not from ps4
-Rain has improved not rainy ps4 ps5 whatever...
-lighting is in progress (not sweetfx)

Pics without SweetFX

ir3OYZi.jpg

wBAV11t.jpg

OtherTest shadows (no sweetfx...)
Z6rZKcz.jpg

Unlike other people, I try to contribute something, things improved, it's more than what many, who only criticize and that uninformed first of all thank you for disturbing my day.

Hi guys

First please inquire before you talk about something, some of my screens have sweetfx profile, some not. I'll clarify some things, I because see people saying things that are not true, and I never said

-New crowd not from ps4

Pics without SweetFX

ir3OYZi.jpg

wBAV11t.jpg

Z6rZKcz.jpg

Unlike other people, I try to contribute something, things improved, it's more than what many, who only criticize and that uninformed first of all thank you for disturbing my day.

I can definitely see some improvements with crowd and the turf. And there is definitely no input delay. Good work and welcome to evo-web!

Hi guys

-New crowd not from ps4

Pics without SweetFX

ir3OYZi.jpg

wBAV11t.jpg

Z6rZKcz.jpg

Great work! crowd has many improvements!

I talked to him, actually the lod edit he did is not working, the 3d models are exactly the same. Anyway i'm copying my ps4 dvd rom content on my pc thanks to my friend bluray reader, let's see what we can do.

Mate I rest my case. :SHOCK:

There is definite improvement from InMortals Exe both input wise and detail wise.

InMortal I applaud you :WORSHIP:

Hi guys

-New crowd not from ps4

Pics without SweetFX

ir3OYZi.jpg

wBAV11t.jpg

Z6rZKcz.jpg

InMortal I am using the first EXE and it definitely makes my game LOOK better and the lag is 100% gone. So I for one applaud you for everything your doing so far

Ignore the people who are running you down as your doing more than some for this game.

Without dedicated people like you and Yair (for example) PES wouldn't be where it is today.

@Imortal .. I am just at the end of a pitch & weather texture mod here: http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=74151

I wish I knew about the new pitch textures before I started this as I would like to adapt what I have done to what you now have :). It will be finished soon if you want to test under your settings, your PM is switched off I would like to message further if possible as I would really like to create a second PS4 texture based version later.

Oh and BTW this should send a direct message to Konami on how much we want the game not treated like a second class platform and us potential customers as idiots via social media responses.

New slogan for Pes2015 PC:

"The graphics are ours"

Last edited:
Hi guys

-New crowd not from ps4

Pics without SweetFX

ir3OYZi.jpg

wBAV11t.jpg

Z6rZKcz.jpg

Wow! That looks really, really, really good! :) Well done! :)

there must be a way to explore pkg files mate...i have benn looking through forums to find anything...there is one guy that said he realised tool but there is nothing yet...

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums...se-killzone-shadow-falls-dumped-pkg-file.html

and the inmortal screens, i donot see any significant improvement, maybe a screenshot from the main menu to ee the pitch improvement where the pitch texture is like shit...from replay, i got those 3d grass thing to, the problem is in cutscenes the pitch texture islike shit, the era from ps2...

the things for me important are 3d grass( ps4 grass like, the pitch now is like ps2 texture) and lod...and than hd textures for sure...

there must be a way to explore pkg files mate...i have benn looking through forums to find anything...there is one guy that said he realised tool but there is nothing yet...

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums...se-killzone-shadow-falls-dumped-pkg-file.html

and the inmortal screens, i donot see any significant improvement, maybe a screenshot from the main menu to ee the pitch improvement where the pitch texture is like shit...from replay, i got those 3d grass thing to, the problem is in cutscenes the pitch texture islike shit, the era from ps2...

the things for me important are 3d grass( ps4 grass like, the pitch now is like ps2 texture) and lod...and than hd textures for sure...

As you can see I have registered myself on that site and posted the question, maybe someone having the xboxone version can do something or have a look? I don't have it, my hand are tied atm damn. I'd really like juce to have a look at this exe anyway, no juce no party, problem is he can't be contacted by pm.

Last edited:
InMortal I am using the first EXE and it definitely makes my game LOOK better and the lag is 100% gone. So I for one applaud you for everything your doing so far

Ignore the people who are running you down as your doing more than some for this game.

Without dedicated people like you and Yair (for example) PES wouldn't be where it is today.

this

Back
Top Bottom