PES 2014 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right homies. At the Dubai event now waiting to go in in 10 mins. Will try the game and feedback here.

I'll try my best to address as many things as tim allows me to.

Geez, lucky guy!
try out the new right stick body movement feints, would you?

Right homies. At the Dubai event now waiting to go in in 10 mins. Will try the game and feedback here.

I'll try my best to address as many things as tim allows me to.

Two main things to me about online:

1) Will we be able to play against each other with different versions of the game? For example, someone with the brasilian version will be able to play online against someone with the european version?

2) Will there be something to match the team levels online on ranked matches? Because we are still stuck in a way to only play against Real Madri and Barcelona. I would like to be able to choose Santos and play against someone with Corinthians or Boca Juniors.

3) Will it be possible to set the difficulty level of the online games, even if for only unranked matches? This year all online games had to be on regular difficulty and that makes the CPU defending AI very poor.

Last edited:
This forum is the best place to stay for PES lovers.

People like Adam should remember where they are coming from. I remember when Adam was posting here before starting WENB. Sad to see what's going on now.

So who is Lami? My bet is the guy with the chequered shirt hahah
BSmfTwoIEAA3Nls.jpg

Lami, can you please look into fouls. Specially, if they call them when another player just barges into you to try to take the ball.

Have fun!

That's probably the commentator I will use. I prefer a language I don't understand otherwise it gets repetitive quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom