PC PES 2012 Evo-Web Community

shank118

Championship
30 November 2008
Singapore
Manchester United
Hi guys. I've set up the community for online gaming.

Community Name : Evo-Web

Password: evo

Really hope to see you guys online for some good matches, because honestly I'm sick of the pressure and sprint whores.

Cheers!:APPLAUD:

List of members and time online (Evo-Web nick in brackets if different):

1. shank - 0400-2000GMT
2. sportyfox
3. JohnnyUSA
4. maxox
5. Jo11y (jammiedodgers)
6. theobsoleteman (Ern Dog)
7. dahaka (dragosnita)
8. maurysamp
9. majuh
10. DadoPrso

Last edited:
i'll get the game sometime today and i'm looking forward to joining, "tier-whores" pissed me off in 2011 and made me not play it online after a while

just hope that dismal connections don't affect the game like the last few iterations, + also if you got a celeron or atom netbook, dont even bother to play..... :/ =)

Good to hear nudlovac. I'm just curious if the online pace will be improved if some of us from here play proper football with smaller teams.

Lol I think we did complete a couple of matches, but yeah sometimes the connection died.

Hope this year the servers are better. We really need to get the community going.

Good games shank :) Both 1vs1 and 2vs2 games were fun. Although my mate was pressuring everybody for 90 minutes and made the players get out of their positions a lot. I don't like that.

And guys, join the community. Let's play some quality games.

Great matches! They were the best games I've played online lol. Really shows what a good game one can have if you play proper football and not pressure/sprint all game.

Hey guys. Seeing as a few more have already got the game, join the community! Right now there are 6 members there, but havent been able to get any games going yet cuz nobody is online at the same time.

I suggest those of you who have joined it, post down here the times you will usually be online (in GMT because people are in different time zones).

We could also use this thread to organize matches and tournaments and stuff. Of course, we need more people for that.

Those who havent got the game yet, but are getting it this week, do join the community. This year the game itself is too good to not have some quality matches going. Hope to see more of you respond. Cheers!

i made a community last year and hardly anyone turned up which was a shame

Yeah I know jonney. We did have a few matches together though.

This year it's slightly better because you can login to community through the online main menu, instead of going back to top menu which was quite a bother.

Also, if people respond on this thread and we are able to organize matches, then it should start rolling and more people would join. So all you PC users please join the community.

I'm interested fellas, bought the game for PS3, thought it was good. Then tried it on the PC.....oh...my...god!!!

It's like two different games, I don't know if it's the version, my setup on the PC to PS3, but the game feels superb on my little 22inch monitor. The players have weight, it's like a much better version of PES5/6. I just can;t go back to the PS3 now, will be selling it shortly lol

I'm interested fellas, bought the game for PS3, thought it was good. Then tried it on the PC.....oh...my...god!!!

It's like two different games, I don't know if it's the version, my setup on the PC to PS3, but the game feels superb on my little 22inch monitor. The players have weight, it's like a much better version of PES5/6. I just can;t go back to the PS3 now, will be selling it shortly lol

Quite a few people with the same view as you on the pesgaming forum as well. Think I'm gonna join the PC party too. May end up returning my PS3 preorder

Good to hear that guys. Leave down your online nicks here so we all know who to look for.

I suggest adding the people in the community to your friends list, so its easier to send and receive messages in game.

You may also come over to evo-league to find some fair and mature players if you don't play there already. The communities are getting smaller every year, so let's make it easier to connect.

Are there any kind of rules involving pass assistance, speed etc etc?

You mean in the community? Not as of now, as we haven't got any matches going at all. Lol.

We could use some standard settings if everyone is okay with it, but then again, no real way to tell what pass assistance you are using. I mean, 0 pass assistance is fairly easy to spot because of the passing errors you make etc, but there is no definite way of telling exactly which one you are using.

The community is just a way of playing with like-minded people from here, who don't use the tactics that are employed elsewhere online. For example, evo-league.com has rules like no cutback goals etc. We could come up with rules like that if the majority is agreeable. At the end of the day, we just want everyone to have fun and get an enjoyable experience out of playing PES 2012 online, with fair players. Some might feel that rules take away from that experience. What do you guys feel?

Does your 22inch monitor have a hdmi slot by any chance? Curious to see whether hooking up your PS3 to the monitor will give the same gamespeed etc as PC gameplay.

Northzz come on in! Playing with people from here, the speed seems okay. Not the frantic sprint fest with others online.

Also, what do you guys think of what I said earlier regarding standard settings for us to follow? Need all your opinions on this. This game deserves some proper players, because as the few of us who have played against each other can attest, its a totally different game compared to randoms.

Last edited:
Northzz come on in! Playing with people from here, the speed seems okay. Not the frantic sprint fest with others online.

Also, what do you guys think of what I said earlier regarding standard settings for us to follow? Need all your opinions on this. This game deserves some proper players, because as the few of us who have played against each other can attest, its a totally different game compared to randoms.

I'm all in for a simulation type of experience so I'm ok with the standard settings:BOP:

I went onto Online and in the menu picked Login to Community but it said I had to be a memeber or something like that, so I went to Join Community and see this ..

Search Community

Friend Name [ Any ] I hit enter to put name in , says not found ?
Owner's Language < Any > this will move right or left
Search String [ Evo_Web ] hit enter up comes a search where you can put in names.
Days Active
Time Active

Search ...

I just put Evo_Web into Search String but Search community not found, in Friend Name [ Any ] but when I hit the button to get into it to put in Evo_Web it does not let me entry anything ?????

Where do I join ?

Back
Top Bottom