PC PES 2012 Evo-Web Community

Welcome to the community greenmachine. Hopefully we get more people joining now that the game has been released in the UK.

The community has about 10 members now. Now what we need is to organise a few matches to get it running. First up, some of you have joined but your nicks might be different online. So kindly post your nicks and also the time you will usually be online(in GMT), and I shall update the first post with the list of members. I'll start off:

1. shank - 0400-2000GMT

I will join later & if all goes well i will let people know about the community in my signature.

Ok I'm on now so whoever wants to have a game, send me a message on the game or over here.

By the way, greenmachine are you kayalwalsh?

Lol we really arent. You can see in my online profile history the kind of teams I use, and looking back, I've never used Barca/Real even once. Hell, I haven't even used my favourite team!

OK. If I cant get gamesplanet to work I will be online in a hour or so if you want a few games.

Really sorry about that shank, I didnt quit because you were winning 3 - 0 my controller got pulled out. Iput it back in and it didnt work so i tried to minimized the game and go into control panel quik but that quit our match! Then in the lobby I couldnt use the r3 button to go into chat to apologize, so i quit and came here.

Great games though, you got me there 3 to 2. I am a little shocked at how different each game was, the first was really slow but they got much more interesting after that. Espanyol v Malaga was the best, I was on the edge of my seat when you made it 3 - 2 butI managed to hold on, brilliant game. Shame about my controller in the decider maybe I could of come back, doubt it though.

TIME FOR match of the day now, might be on tomorrow night.

No worries mate. That's the beauty of this game when you play with like-minded people. The games all played out differently, that's what I love.

The Malaga-Espanyol one was brilliant! Really was pushing for the equaliser but it wasn't to be. I was worried in the decider, because of my red card, but I scored the 3rd one I was relieved lol.

Hope more people are encouraged to join after hearing this feedback. Come on you PC guys!

Last edited:
I've seen some new members in the community. Could you please put down your nick and introduce yourself here as well? Not sure if these people are really from here. Thanks

Just finishing my tea then im gonna be online until match of the day, you want a game or two shank?

I may be on around 19:00 gmt if you are up for some barca vs madrid sprint, pressure and 1 touch passing fests.

I know, I played Shank about 8 times and 7 times he was Barca and the other time Madrid :(.

And on 4 bars passing assistance, no less. :LMAO:

johnnyusa, come play with us. You'll find a totally different experience. What I do with those real/barca idiots is just pick a low team, and frustrate the hell out of them. Granted, you'll have Messi/Ronaldo running rings around you, and ping pong passing all over. But they also do not know how to tackle, and will give away a lot of fouls. Keep the ball, and who knows, you might just nick a win. Of course, I've had my fair share of losses against them, but who cares. I stick to my own game, and that's what matters.

Last edited:
Yo...Howzit peeps? howsit shank my man...been a while since we last had any games on PES eh..hehe...i'm joining the community some time soon...I dont understand the obsession with Barca and Madrid.

Shank, i dunno if u remember the game we played in PES2011...i was AIK and you was Napoli....now, that was a game to remember, even though you won that 3-2 in extra time.

Looking forward to taking u on in 2012....we have always had some great games...one thing that i dont like in 2012 is that its very easy to 'walk thru the defence' if the teams are mismatched....and you get too many '1-man' teams.

check you guys on the flipside...enjoy.

Hi all,

Had some good games last night with shank - cheers mate and sorry for the hard tackles lol. might need to tone down my aggression for the community matches. :-)

Seems to play well enough online.

looking forward to playing some more with fellow evo-webers

Cheers
Dado

It's largely lag free mate. Also depends on the connection I guess. When we played against each other last year we didn't have any issues.

Yo...Howzit peeps? howsit shank my man...been a while since we last had any games on PES eh..hehe...i'm joining the community some time soon...I dont understand the obsession with Barca and Madrid.

Shank, i dunno if u remember the game we played in PES2011...i was AIK and you was Napoli....now, that was a game to remember, even though you won that 3-2 in extra time.

Looking forward to taking u on in 2012....we have always had some great games...one thing that i dont like in 2012 is that its very easy to 'walk thru the defence' if the teams are mismatched....and you get too many '1-man' teams.

check you guys on the flipside...enjoy.

Hey Saaj. Good to see you back for PES2012. Of course I remember our games from PES2011. They were really good games, and this year is even better than that. Join the community soon and let's get some games going.

Back
Top Bottom