PC PES 2012 Evo-Web Community

Arrghh!!

I've already joined 3 communities that i've never played in and never will.

How do i delete them of my list so i can join Evo-Web?

Any answers guys?

Thx

Sorry to hear that mate. Maybe you'll get parts cheaper since its Christmas right?

And I'm over at evo-league as well. It was hard to get the community going over here last year also, but I'm really trying to get it going this year because I truly feel 1v1 on 0 bar assistance is absolutely amazing.

Hey man, hopefully yeah there should be some holiday discounts. This is the first time I'm gonna build a computer, so gonna be exciting. Better than paying double the price for DELL to make it for me.

Do all the guys at evo-league.com play unassisted? And do they ever play 2vs2 together?

Hey man, hopefully yeah there should be some holiday discounts. This is the first time I'm gonna build a computer, so gonna be exciting. Better than paying double the price for DELL to make it for me.

Do all the guys at evo-league.com play unassisted? And do they ever play 2vs2 together?

Yeah building it yourself is always much more cost efficient.

Not all, but most of them are discovering the joys of unassisted. And yes there are 2v2s as well. You should join the forum and then log in to the chatroom, where you can find people to play games with.

There's an active community thats slowly growing over at evo-league, you should all check it out, we've just completed a cup competition and are 2/3 through a full league season containing 10 players. We have a new cup about to start which is called the zero bar cup meaning everyone will be playing at zero pass assistance. All players are welcome to join our site and forum, we do ask you to join our chatroom and play a few games on our regular ladder first just so we can gauge your reliability as no one wants a league where players are consistently dropping out.

Checkout the link in my signature and come and join whats becoming a very large fun community for pes2012 players

There's an active community thats slowly growing over at evo-league, you should all check it out, we've just completed a cup competition and are 2/3 through a full league season containing 10 players. We have a new cup about to start which is called the zero bar cup meaning everyone will be playing at zero pass assistance. All players are welcome to join our site and forum, we do ask you to join our chatroom and play a few games on our regular ladder first just so we can gauge your reliability as no one wants a league where players are consistently dropping out.

Checkout the link in my signature and come and join whats becoming a very large fun community for pes2012 players

got a link mate?

If you've signed up to evo-league you need to show your faces in chat and play some ladder games just so we know your just not going to play a few games and then disappear leaving the gap to be filled.

There is over 10 players participating in the regular ladder games. In the league we have 10 players. The season is due to finish in a week so there will be places available for our next.

But like i said , you need to enter chat and play some ladder games to be considered.

Last of all welcome to the Evo-League and i hope to give you a game soon.

Yes mate the IRC channel. Enter that and ask for a game and then meet in the community online. Both players need to be in IRC Chat otherwise when reporting the game result it will be deemed void. Just a rule to avoid false reporting.

Last edited:
Yes mate the IRC channel. Enter that and ask for a game and then meet in the community online. Both players need to be in IRC Chat otherwise when reporting the game result it will be deemed void. Just a rule to avoid false reporting.
Are all the people in the IRC channel PC players or various platforms?

cool ok i think i am ready to retire fifa 12 and gvie PES 12 a go. look out for me over the next coming weeks. when does the league start?

Had some amazing games with the guys from here recently.

reddoh, gomito, jammiedodger, jonneymendoza ; great games guys. Against gomito, I had three games, and they were all real tight tactical battles. Won one, drew one and lost one. Just played jonneymendoza yesterday and his Arsenal played like the real life one. Brilliant passing and buildup for one of his goals. Played against reddoh as well and they were very nice games.

I havent really noticed many of the rest online. Where are you guys? Really hope to see some of you as the game is simply brilliant when played on 0 bars and against people who don't use premium teams.

Back
Top Bottom