PC PES 2012 Evo-Web Community

Hi,

I joined the community - nick is 'Jaman'.

I'm looking to play with lower-league teams. Would it be cheeky of me to create/advertise a lower-league community for like-minded players (no Barca etc)?

Last edited:
We do play with lower-league teams. I havent had a match where there was Barca or Real or any big teams yet. Welcome to the community. Are you up for any games today?

Last edited:
Some players from the evo-web community are already with us, but we still could use more mature PES 2012 players looking for fair games not using top teams all the time over at www.evo-league.com. If you haven't already, check it out!

Under online main menu, scroll right till you get to community. Then you gotta search for community and then type in Evo-Web(case sensitive). Password is evo

HI guys...

i have joined up a while back, under the name SaajidS.

Looking forward to playing some real football games...tired of playing thise 1 man teams....the one thing i like about 2012, is that i have been able to beat alot more 'top rated squads' with my budget squad on Master League Online...and from all divisions above me....as opposed to 2011...oh, and i like the Penalty interface much better here!!!

anyways, hope to catch u guys online...in the community!

Hello Guys,
My nickname maurysamp
I played some online games (no community) and the teams are always the same: Barca, Real, Barca, Real,pass assistance + 45 etc..My team is Liverpool and sometimes Arsenal.
see you online

maurysamp

These quick online games could be so great if there were more players looking for a bit of variety. I always quickly select a mediocre team just to see that my opponent is using Barca or Real again. Yawn.

Hi. is there any mods out yet that adds proper kits to the game?

Yes there are many patches now out to get all the correct kits and emblems, these were release near enough straight from release due to the Early demos giving modders a good knowledge of the game files before its full release.

The fire patch has a growing following on here and i'm sure there are many more you could find.

Hi all, what patches/option files is everyone using? I'm looking for just an option file with a completed div 2. Tried most patches out there already but my laptop doesn't like them and crashes a lot! Hopefully some in the future will be more forgiving and easier to use offline and online.

Yes there are many patches now out to get all the correct kits and emblems, these were release near enough straight from release due to the Early demos giving modders a good knowledge of the game files before its full release.

The fire patch has a growing following on here and i'm sure there are many more you could find.
got a link because it seems many mods only contain patch for certain teams etc. im after an all in one affair

WHats your thoughs on difficulty. I played on regualr and quite easy. Maybe Ill try PRoffesional tommorow. I struglled on PRo in the demo though

Whats the rules to join?

ANd is it only on 0 pass assistance?

You play league/cup or how does it work?

Im interested

cheers

you cant use patches online though? it reverts to deafult?

BETA MAP - CHANTS DT01/ PES EDITOR BY BARCAFAN

BETA MAP - CHANTS DT01 - SLOTS MAP PES EDITOR BY BARCAFAN

( SLOT 001 ) BINS LIST - 306/310
( SLOT 002 ) BINS LIST - 211/215
( SLOT 003 ) BINS LIST - 241/245
( SLOT 004 ) BINS LIST - 226/230
( SLOT 005 ) BINS LIST - 216/220
( SLOT 006 ) BINS LIST - 231/235
( SLOT 007 ) BINS LIST - 186/190
( SLOT 008 ) BINS LIST - 201/205
( SLOT 009 ) BINS LIST - 221/225
( SLOT 010 ) BINS LIST - 216/220
( SLOT 011 ) BINS LIST - 321/325
( SLOT 012 ) BINS LIST - 326/330
( SLOT 013 ) BINS LIST - 331/335
( SLOT 014 ) BINS LIST - 336/340
( SLOT 015 ) BINS LIST - 341/345
( SLOT 016 ) BINS LIST - 346/350
( SLOT 017 ) BINS LIST - ???/???
( SLOT 018 ) BINS LIST - 505/509

FOR BARCAFAN AND CHANT'S EDITOR

MAP BY WILLIAN - WWW.BMPES.COM

Hello guys. It's been almost 2 months since I started the community, and I've hardly seen many of you online. What time do you guys usually play? Because it kind of defeats the purpose when hardly anyone is available to play one another. Please post here the times you will be online, so that others can find like-minded players. I'm sure that many of you are sick of the Barca/Madrid pass-it-to-Messi-Ronaldo-sprint fests.

My computer died, so may have to build myself a new one over the christmas holidays just for playing with guys at evo-league.com. This community seems like its dying...maybe it will get more members after christmas

Sorry to hear that mate. Maybe you'll get parts cheaper since its Christmas right?

And I'm over at evo-league as well. It was hard to get the community going over here last year also, but I'm really trying to get it going this year because I truly feel 1v1 on 0 bar assistance is absolutely amazing.

Back
Top Bottom