PES 2011 Video Thread

Plz let me know way patch you are using. it looks stunning.

u should specify what u like more so that i tell u what patches i use for that aspect ?
like turfs , camera , kits ??
anyway , i use pesedit patch together with patched turfs : some made by frenkieSP others by slayer67 and some by me "but one or two of them i actually didn't have the chance to release and used them just private " and u can find most of them at the pes 2011 editing section easily ,
i use camera patch 1.6.0 and set angel for wide and normal cam to 134
graphics on high max resolution , high LOD by kitserver
but graphics on the video does not look as sharp as it actually looks on my pc as i had to lower the video resolution for good compression more over the youtube further more downgrade the video quality
i hope this helps
cheers

Last edited:
u should specify what u like more so that i tell u what patches i use for that aspect ?
like turfs , camera , kits ??
anyway , i use pesedit patch together with patched turfs : some made by frenkieSP others by slayer67 and some by me "but one or two of them i actually didn't have the chance to release and used them just private " and u can find most of them at the pes 2011 editing section easily ,
i use camera patch 1.6.0 and set angel for wide and normal cam to 134
graphics on high max resolution , high LOD by kitserver
but graphics on the video does not look as sharp as it actually looks on my pc as i had to lower the video resolution for good compression more over the youtube further more downgrade the video quality
i hope this helps
cheers

thanks for that..:)) i am using jenkey's hd turfs, but urs look so much better. Also m using pesedit patch 3.7, but still nowhere near as visually pleasing as yours. i ll try the turfs u mentioned. thanks mate!

I need your help to find enough people to participate in my community montage.
I have a video with details! I want to make a big cool compilation and everyones Youtube channel will be shown under their part!

YouTube - PES2011 COMMUNITY MONTAGE #1 - SUBMIT YOUR GOALS?

So Spread the word and I might see your goals !

2 more days before submissions close! so if you want to be in a cool montage with some channel promotion. send them in!

thanks for the link, is the website 100% safe like no viruses etc? (family computer, mum would be soo pissed if I got a virus)

also what files would you suggest?

thanks for the link, is the website 100% safe like no viruses etc? (family computer, mum would be soo pissed if I got a virus)

also what files would you suggest?

well its safe i guess. nothing has happened till now to me.
regarding the files, well there's a big variety to choose from. m using espn scoreboard by jenkey i guess. try yairs gameplay patch, its just awesome. u can find it here also in editing section.

Which LOD settings do you use exactly and whats your setup? :)

my specs
XP SP3
cpu intel core 2 duo 2.66 E7300
RAM 2 GB
NVIDIA 560 GTX 1GB GDDR5 "upgraded from 9500 GT 1GB month ago"

LOD DETTINGS

lod.active.player.ck.s1 = 0.010
lod.active.player.ck.s2 = 0.010
lod.active.player.ck.s3 = 0.010
lod.active.player.fk.s1 = 0.010
lod.active.player.fk.s2 = 0.010
lod.active.player.fk.s3 = 0.010
lod.players.entrance.s1 = 0.010
lod.players.entrance.s2 = 0.010
lod.players.entrance.s3 = 0.010
lod.players.inplay.s1 = 0.100
lod.players.inplay.s2 = 0.070
lod.players.inplay.s3 = 0.010

lod.players.misc.s1 = 0.010
lod.players.misc.s2 = 0.010
lod.players.misc.s3 = 0.010
lod.players.replay.s1 = 0.010
lod.players.replay.s2 = 0.010
lod.players.replay.s3 = 0.010
lod.ref.inplay = 0.100
lod.ref.replay = 0.010

u shouldn't use extreme LOD for players during gameplay as it will lead to while halos around players which will have opposite effects on picture quality as logically high level of details are not needed with far objects

Cudos to you for all the hard work. Any chance you could do one without all the fancy effects? I can't see half the goals because there is a blinding light flashing across the screen so often.

YouTube - PES2011 online - possession play dominance 2nd half

goalless 1st half:​
YouTube - PES2011 online - possession play dominance 1st half

So I just made the switch to PES2012 1.5 weeks ago. I haven't found a balanced way to play yet.

I play online exclusively. I'm looking to play with continuity and consistency, playing from side to side, front to back.

In PES2011 I play with the L2 passes. In PES2012 I'm playing on full manual, and I no longer understand how to play passes in between tight spaces, the passes just land a little off to my expectation, and the time to recover/readjust kills the positional advantage of my plays.

Also having trouble playing against players who spam through passes and ping pong passing, and then recovers the ball only to repeat.

There must be a variety of things I'm doing wrong. I've seen the highlight videos, but it didn't help me much in terms of understanding the possibilities of the game, the pace it should be played at, how to move the ball around, how to create openings. It would be lovely if someone has a video of, or can point me to a video of a full length match, where long spells of possession can be enjoyed, ending in fruitful moments in unlocking the defense, I would like to watch and learn!

I was playing around in the training arena last night and you can use the L2 manual passes to great effect. I haven't really tried them this year but I found some great uses for them last night while training.

Back
Top Bottom