PC PES 2011 slow response issue solution

yes thanks for that all this time iv been playing around with the nvidia setting until i really fount out that it is only necessary for opengl games not direct 3d, the best in my opinion is to force it through the game, with any game actually

Sadly not all games have Triple-buffering options. The best way is to create a profile and force it through D3DOverrider. When it works, it'll give much more consistent frame rate. But you have to make sure V-Sync is also turned on.

You should use the D3D Overrider for enabling triple buffering in D3D.
The triple buffering function in the Nvidia Control Panel only enables Triple-buffering on OpenGL.

Thanks Zakov, You learn something new every day as they say.

@ superleeds,mate if your using kitserver along with d3d overrider don't forget to check out post #461 in kitserver thread,or you may run into problems.

Thanks for the heads up Hawke , think I may have been lucky so far so have
carried out the advise from the post.Cheers for that.

My config: c2d e4400@2.8ghz, asus hd4850 1gb, 4 gb ram ocz,old crt lg 775ft flatron

Windows xp 32bit sp 3
Pes 2011
game settings: 1280x1024, high, frame skipping: off, v-syc:on,
catalyst settings: all max
game runs very smooth always 60 fps

Pes 2010:Lod kitserver settings all max, games run very smooth:

Windows 7 64bit
Pes 2011
If I'm using settings like in windowsx xp I have big stuttering.
I try use D3Doverrider, turn off v-sync in game settings. It's very helpful but I still have small stutter. I want to keep Windows 7 64bit but in major time I play PES.

I was searching lots of probably causes of this problem and I still don't have solution.

My config: c2d e4400@2.8ghz, asus hd4850 1gb, 4 gb ram ocz,old crt lg 775ft flatron

Windows xp 32bit sp 3
Pes 2011
game settings: 1280x1024, high, frame skipping: off, v-syc:on,
catalyst settings: all max
game runs very smooth always 60 fps

Pes 2010:Lod kitserver settings all max, games run very smooth:

Windows 7 64bit
Pes 2011
If I'm using settings like in windowsx xp I have big stuttering.
I try use D3Doverrider, turn off v-sync in game settings. It's very helpful but I still have small stutter. I want to keep Windows 7 64bit but in major time I play PES.

I was searching lots of probably causes of this problem and I still don't have solution.

Maybe you could try this tip:
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=61549

I don't know if it works, since I don't have Win7, but you can give it a try.

Kije,...Download D3Doverrider standalone HERE,..unrar & put it wherever you want ( i would suggest program files) & then start it, now follow the image below.

Hi Hawke,
Have downloaded the D3Doverrider standalone but when I unrar the file, there is an exe file and also a wrapper. When I click the exe file, it just would not respond. I believe the application program was not installed as I could not find the screen where we can select the function that you have described eg.triple buffering. Can I have the link where I can download the actual program. By the way I am using Windows XP for perform the aforesaid functions. Thank You for your suggestion to use D3Doveridder cos my NVdia card GS7600 is giving me very poor performance. I noticed that PES2011 plays differently at different speed.

When you start the exe m8, it automatically minimizes to the tray area, you then need to click that & the program window will appear :))

I don't have any problems with the game , it runs a sweet as a nut,... especially with the new AMD 10.12 drivers.

i though i had problem the game is seriously irritating iv had enough im not gona bother about pes 2011 game is basically over for me

Hi mate,
Believe me the game is not irritating if it is played at the right speed. When I first started the game on my PC, it was not playing at the right speed. Somehow I felt that my players were not responsive enough. And I tend to lose matches to the extent of giving up. Then I started playing the game on my notebook hooked on with a HDMI cable to my LCD TV. I detected that the game played faster on my TV heck a bit too fast even at zero and at the highest resolution . I started winning games instead. Even the sound of the ball sounded refreshing. Unfortunately it just too fast for my liking. I have now reverted to playing the game on my PC. Fortunately I stumbled on this thread. I have tinkered with my NVIDIA card by setting my triple buffering on and Forced on, and to my surprise I am now getting almost the right speed. Yesterday I tried the 3D3Overrider but the speed I got was almost the same as the former. Important thing now is I finally get a chance to experience the beauty of PES2011.

Have you tried using the speeder.dll config of kitserver to slow the game down ?

Kije,...Download D3Doverrider standalone HERE,..unrar & put it wherever you want ( i would suggest program files) & then start it, now follow the image below.

Thanks Hawke
Can this D3D work for x32 Windows XP Pro, cause i'm using
Acer Aspire 4730z
VGA on board
Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU
T4200 @2.00GHz
1.20 Ghz
3Gb RAM

Pls help Hawke:))

Thanks Hawke
Can this D3D work for x32 Windows XP Pro, cause i'm using
Acer Aspire 4730z