PC PES 2011 slow response issue solution

Fix to the d3doverrider/kitserver problem, when you create a game profile with the d3doverrider it saves it to d3doverriders folder called profiles, so in this case you open the pes2011 profile in notepad & disable "Enable LoadLibrary Hooking" then kitserver works fine with d3doverrider & tripple buffering/vsync still work fine with pes2011...

[Override]
ForceTripleBuffering=1
ForceVerticalSynchronization=1
[Hooking]
EnableHooking=1
HookLoadLibrary=0
HookDirectDraw=1
HookDirect3D8=1
HookDirect3D9=1
HookDirect3D10=1
[Debug]
EnableSoundIndication=1
EnableEventLogging=0
[Info]
Timestamp=11-10-2010, 23:49:15

Fix to the d3doverrider/kitserver problem, when you create a game profile with the d3doverrider it saves it to d3doverriders folder called profiles, so in this case you open the pes2011 profile in notepad & disable "Enable LoadLibrary Hooking" then kitserver works fine with d3doverrider & tripple buffering/vsync still work fine with pes2011...

[Override]
ForceTripleBuffering=1
[Hooking]
EnableHooking=1
HookLoadLibrary=0
HookDirectDraw=1
HookDirect3D8=1
HookDirect3D9=1
HookDirect3D10=1
[Debug]
EnableSoundIndication=1
EnableEventLogging=0
[Info]

Thanks m8 it works :BOP::))

my new led lcd came in today (non tn panel) and its not smooth w/o vsync, unlike my old lcd :(

with vsync its smooth but a bit of the typical vsync delay

so unlike written above in another posting of me vsync is still like it shud be with some delay lol
depends on the screen

in the manual of the new one it says 59.9.. HZ native refresh rate but in some chart 60
maybe change it to 59 ?
i can choose from 60 n 59

edit:
indeed 59 hz is better and playable w/o vsync

Last edited:
hello guys
i experience a strange problem with pes v-sync and refresh rate
the rapid logo that appears before and after every replay "i don't know it's exact name in english"
while running at 60 Hz refresh rate and v-sync on this konami logo appearing before and after each replay shows abnormal stutter or something like artifact
but when setting my LCD refresh rate at 75 Hz and force the v-sync from nvidia control panel this is the only case in which this replay logo artifact is gone

any of you have noticed something like that?

thanks in advance

Anyone have experience with the radeon pro software that could recommend some settings to start with. I have a 4870 1gb card and am trying to tweak things. I have used d3d overrider but saw hawke link to this radeonpro software which seems like it will do the same and more. I get 60 fps with d3d but big drops during replays which is hard on the eyes. If I do not use it the game is very unresponsive for me.

Anyone have experience with the radeon pro software that could recommend some settings to start with. I have a 4870 1gb card and am trying to tweak things. I have used d3d overrider but saw hawke link to this radeonpro software which seems like it will do the same and more. I get 60 fps with d3d but big drops during replays which is hard on the eyes. If I do not use it the game is very unresponsive for me.

try different settings with flipque 1,2 etc.,vsync/tripple buffer & d3d buffer try on/off, I also found with pes2010 that forcing high cpu usage helped the game run smooth & auto disable aero if your using win vista/7., it's just trial & error m8.I don't use it at the moment as pes2011 is running well, but like i said i used it constantly for pes2010 , i have followed the author Japamd's thread from the beginning & it really is a great tool. it's come a long long way.

try different settings with flipque 1,2 etc.,vsync/tripple buffer & d3d buffer try on/off, I also found with pes2010 that forcing high cpu usage helped the game run smooth & auto disable aero if your using win vista/7., it's just trial & error m8.I don't use it at the moment as pes2011 is running well, but like i said i used it constantly for pes2010 , i have followed the author Japamd's thread from the beginning & it really is a great tool. it's come a long long way.

Thanks for the tips, I will try them out. I am confused a little though, do you need to close or turn off catalyst or does this program automatically override catalyst or do they work together?

the dlc patch has amazingly tweaked the option file the gameplay is now ultra realistic, konami have a masterpiece! giv it a try people!!!!

the response time is much more now, ultra responsive even more than any other pes game wow, thankyou seabass and konami!!!!!!!

im sooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)))))

from 9.5 i now rate the game 9.9

I hope and i really hope that the current gameplay never but ever changes.......................................

i would like to specially thank evo web forums for letting my voice heard to konami via evo web thanks to everyone and konami!!! i can now relax thank God.

Last edited:

[Override]
ForceTripleBuffering=1
[Hooking]
EnableHooking=1
HookLoadLibrary=0
HookDirectDraw=1
HookDirect3D8=1
HookDirect3D9=1
HookDirect3D10=1
[Debug]
EnableSoundIndication=1
EnableEventLogging=0
[Info]

Thank you very much Hawke. Have seen it today and will try it out immediately.

Thanks for the tips, I will try them out. I am confused a little though, do you need to close or turn off catalyst or does this program automatically override catalyst or do they work together?

No need to disable CCC, settings are applied when pes is launched & reset to global when pes is exited, desktop aero & all settings go back to how you originally have them set until the next time you launch pes.

i would like to specially thank evo web forums for letting my voice heard to konami

Lol, your a hard man to stop mate. :)) maybe now we will get some peace .. :)) , glad your now happy.

Last edited:
thanks hawke appreciated all your help too haven't forgotten, cheers, looking forward to updates :) God bless you and everyone here. and thanks for putting up with me :)

Kije , d3doverrider is conflicting with kitserver , we just found out, Juce is going to look into it when he gets a chance, so for now don't use d3doverrider with kitserver.
Is it an obvious conflict? I ask because i've been running PESedit patch with D3doverrider and everything has been fine.

Is it an obvious conflict? I ask because i've been running PESedit patch with D3doverrider and everything has been fine.

I thinks it's win7x64,but yes it was obvious as KS wouldn't work ,..so if KS is working for you then your fine ,..anyway it's sorted with a fix now m8.

I thinks it's win7x64,but yes it was obvious as KS wouldn't work ,..so if KS is working for you then your fine ,..anyway it's sorted with a fix now m8.

Hawke, is it fixed with new kitserver or have we to do as you described it above?

Kije,do as i describe above m8, there will not be a fix because the above fix works fine.

the dlc patch has amazingly tweaked the option file the gameplay is now ultra realistic, konami have a masterpiece! giv it a try people!!!!

the response time is much more now, ultra responsive even more than any other pes game wow, thankyou seabass and konami!!!!!!!

im sooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)))))

from 9.5 i now rate the game 9.9

I hope and i really hope that the current gameplay never but ever changes.......................................

i would like to specially thank evo web forums for letting my voice heard to konami via evo web thanks to everyone and konami!!! i can now relax thank God.

i downloaded the dlc from the site... how do install it... it has dt0f.img file and a defdat file and also an edit.bin option file.
where to put dt0f file and defdat?
please reply.

i downloaded the dlc from the site... how do install it... it has dt0f.img file and a defdat file and also an edit.bin option file.
where to put dt0f file and defdat?
please reply.

Win7 = C:\ProgramData\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2011\download, you must first aplly "Show hidden files & folders"
I think WinXP = C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2011\download "Show hidden files & folders"

Last edited:
So I still can't get this to run smoothly on my desktop. I've tried both D3DOverrider and RadeonPro, neither gives me smooth gameplay. Yet it runs fine on my weaker-specs laptop. :( Anyone?

found this article about maximum pre rendered frames:

Increasing buffering above double will INCREASE your frame rate (good) and INCREASE response time (bad). You don't need more than triple-buffering unless you have multiple GPUs. This setting with a range of 0-8 therefore is mainly for SLI setups.

I assume that the conversion works like this, though the wording is confusing:
0 frames ahead = single buffering (not always possible, never a good idea).
1 frame ahead = double buffering (minimum suggested for 3D graphics).
2 frames ahead = triple buffering (probably best setting for most users)

3+ frames ahead will not increase frame rate, but will use extra video ram and increase latency.

iv switched to 1 for maximum pre rendered frames, how many are you playing at 1?

iv done this because my cpu is bottlenecking my gpu causing delay in gameplay

pes 2011 is more than ever more gpu bound rather than the classic cpu

Last edited:
if ur cpu is bottlenecking ur gpu so why ur set pre render 1 ? :D

ur cpu now works more to get 1 frame earlier

it works for u i understand but if it works ur cpu is not bottlenecking ur gpu thats what im on bout
atleast not for pes

maximum pre rendered frames at 1 demolishes lag in the game because, the cpu i have can only draw 1 frame and im telling the gpu to handle the rest so that way the cpu is not working for an extra few frames as it is set on 3 as default, game is now very responsive players don't lag on me when im trying to pull off moves, pes is a very demanding game when it comes to tapping on the gamepad to control tah eplayers in attack or defense, setting pre rendered frames to 1 instead of 3 gives you the edge

in this case the gpu is more powerfull than the cpu, that's why im passing the workload to the gpu, games response is incredible at 1, just like first person games pes requires quick reaction from the fingers and the gpu is good enough to make players responsive.

who said the cpu works an extra to get 1 frame? the less it is the better because the workload is passed on to the gpu for processing, iv tested it several times,

Last edited:
ur right

but as far as i understand this pre render function means that the cpu renders 1 frame ahead and if the gpu once getting slow and cant provide full fps the game needs the cpu "throws" this one frame in to avoid stutter(in case frame skipping is on it avoids the frame skip)

its not that the gpu needs to be weak or high of C° it happens a lot that one frame cant be rendered by gpu in time so cpu helps out more than u maybe think

well thats right too hehe but, here the aim is to turn off frame skipping rather than increasing the pre rendered frames as i have all the setting in pes 2011 off, im trying every combination to be honest i have an eye for detail when it comes to gameplay, i remember this also it was said if you have a good gpu frame skipping is not necessary with a fair enough cpu. iv come to a stage with this game that i can even tell if a player is not responding well enough to demanding gameplay, that's when i noticed that the game is much responsive with maximum pre render at 1, upping the pre rendered frames do not increase the frame rate just uses up more gpu memory for smoothness which in this game smoothness is never a reality, the fast pace gameplay is necessary to score and defebn and pull off moves

Last edited:
yes i have the same setup, no vsync and no frame skip + pre render 1

in shooters i hav pre render 2 coz someimes it depends on the area where ur lookin at and fps gets down a bit (damn console ports)
and 2 runs better as 1

yep i agree 1 or 2 depending on the game, iv realised you mentioned about slow player switching, yes i agree because player swithcing also needs a tweak, just happy that theres no major dramas relating to the gameplay it's good enough to enjoy, hope konami can resolve the slow player switching issue

HD4870 512mb
Phenom II X4 955 (stock 3.2ghz)
2gig DDR3

It was exactly the same in PES2010. If I forced vsync by any means besides the settings.exe, it seems like tripple buffering was gone and always drops to 30fps in replays etc. But like I said, vsync through the games settings.exe runs perfectly 60 fps on high settings at 1920x1080

I also have perfect flow with constant 60 fps with PES settings VSYNC turned on. But the response is shit. The movements and passes are rigid and with none of the free feel that 2011 provides..

Back
Top Bottom