PC PES 2011 slow response issue solution

vsync is a must through nvidia, im getting this strange feeling that the gameplay is just not right, some strange movements for example, players take shots while there backs turned which is pathetic, there are some funny animations that are unnecessary, long shots are berserk goes way way far than expected, these elements need to be fixed, somehow can't find the right speed, im switching from 1 to 2, 2 to 1, commentary is funny on speed setting 1 but ok on 2 how is everyone finding it?

Last edited:
well w/o vsync its up to 64 fps so its not meant to be played like this

what i cant understand is why they cant do a 60 fps w/o vsync to give me the full response that i dont have with vsync

edit
speed 0 is a bit to fast for me w/o vsync
havent playd much with vsync to tell but looks almost spot on to me

Last edited:
Hi all,

I just want to say "thank you" for this thread. I was so unhappy with PES2011 because of this slow response issue. I nearly broke my gamepad out of frustration

Yesterday evening I turned vsync and frame skipping off in the settings.exe and used the nvidia cc to force vsync an 3pre-frame rendering.

WOW! A new game for me. You saved my live, truly :WORSHIP: Now I can play flawlessly in full HD. Thanks, evo!

Forever yours
WhenIwasyoung

i'm still having this issue despite applying the fix gave here
i am getting too many frequent slow downs
intially had XP installed some slow downs, but on win 7 its v frequent
have a 96ooGT with latest drivers
any suggestions?

Last edited:
slow downs sounds like temperature problems of the cpu/gpu/ram
do the slow downs appear fast or after some time ?
what happens after the slow downs, do u still play on if yes what happens ?
if not try to play on and see what happens, like bluescreen or pc restarts or sound stutters etc.

or the ram timings in bios are wrong and/or too fast/not default
or the gfx card is in wrong mode, shud be x16
on some mainboards there are diffr. compatibility modes which set the gfx to low modes
and it shud be set to peg/pci mode too
maybe pcie frequency is false, try to set 100 in bios(better look on the internet what speed ur card runs good at)

cud be some onboard sound issues, try to disable sound device in device manager and play

thats computer :D
if u have no clue how to do it buy a console :P

Last edited:
Alot of meddling and i have mine sorted, no stutter just smooth gameplay. Im running on windows vista with an ati 4890 1 gig card. Using radeon Pro. If anyone wants my settings just let me know and i'll try and post them as best i can.

Alot of meddling and i have mine sorted, no stutter just smooth gameplay. Im running on windows vista with an ati 4890 1 gig card. Using radeon Pro. If anyone wants my settings just let me know and i'll try and post them as best i can.

Yes would be nice to see your settings.

im going back 4 years and im gona play pes 5 for a little while and compare why the hell im not actually enjoying pes 2011 whereas player response is the same but player switching is crap on pes 2011

Sorry about the big post hope it helps. I am running windows vista home premium, intel E8500 chipset. 4 gig of memory and and a ATI HD4890 1 gig card.

im going back 4 years and im gona play pes 5 for a little while and compare why the hell im not actually enjoying pes 2011 whereas player response is the same but player switching is crap on pes 2011

had the same feeling right before pes 011 full came out but managed to get joy out of this game later on

edit
@above
the game looks shity with aa enabled
havent u noticed this ?
catalyst ai is doin nothin u can turn it off

and btw ati tray tools are better :P

Last edited:
switched to performance mode now i dont care everything is off for performance sake, aa off as off off off, haha back to pes 2011, just can't do without it, by the way when i played pes 5 geeeesss it looked so oldd haha and outdated, it's been a long time, days flew by wow, no more wars. peace will prevail this century

Even though the game runs at a constant 60FPS with whatever settings I use, I've changed from my monitor's native resolution of 1920x1080 down to 1280x1024. It looks pretty shit now, but it does seem more responsive. Even online seems to be quite a bit improved.

This is probably total nonsense, but even though my PC is more than capable of running the game at higher res, perhaps the engine or code is struggling somehow? All I know is that at lower res with the same FPS, the game seems faster and more fluid.

well the less the resolution the less work for the whole system
so i think thats quite usual

but its pes and maybe u like it to believe that it has a bigger impact on pes, coz we all know pes is sensitive for diff. settings

anyways i wudnt mind that slight smoothness boost, better play on native settings mate
better for your eyes and brain :P

This. The switching in PES2011 is crap. They just won't let you select the best positioned player to control. It is so stupid that I only allowed to control a defending player that only behind the opponent, not the player in front of him. SO freaking stupid. :PIG:

im actually getting more frustrated with the game i don't know where i stand with pes 2011, i just can't enjoy the game it's strange, it just got worse since last year iv been boiling with pes, i guess that classic feeling of pes is gone, i don't know i just can't enjoy it anymore, like a play an exhibition match but im never pleased or fulfilled...

haha nice tip

hahah i like the way you set out those tips hehe :))

well, i tries something today, i set the detail to medium, and apparently it is the standard gameplay, a bit better but it's just bezerk now it feels like indoor soccer haha ;)

medium ever was the smoothest way to play pes on pc
i think its one shader model lower
konami still shud work with shader 3.0 on high so medium wud be 2.0

i cant go to medium lol
nor i wont do non native resolutions or stuff like that
minimal boost
not worth much online imo

greetings
dear friends i hope someone will read my post...i am a bit late i guess

I have a notebook with the following performances:

CPU: intel i5 2.4
gpu: nvidia 1 gb vram
ram: 4 gb

i do not think that the other characteristics are important for gaming that's why do not provide you with chunk info...

What i need is a good guideline for settings of the gpu and pes2011 settings.exe because I am encountering the issue of late response

it would be of great help if you can tell me what do I have to do in nvidia Control panel, settings.exe and d3d (if needed)

i just installed the latest drivers for the gpu

You should use the D3D Overrider for enabling triple buffering in D3D.
The triple buffering function in the Nvidia Control Panel only enables Triple-buffering on OpenGL.

You should use the D3D Overrider for enabling triple buffering in D3D.
The triple buffering function in the Nvidia Control Panel only enables Triple-buffering on OpenGL.

yes thanks for that all this time iv been playing around with the nvidia setting until i really fount out that it is only necessary for opengl games not direct 3d, the best in my opinion is to force it through the game, with any game actually

Back
Top Bottom