PES 2009 PS3 patch 1.20 out

i dont know when it comes out. when it does it will tell u to download update 1.20 when u start the game. after u download it, go to system settings and download the update there too.

I bought the pes2009 option file update memory stick with all the correct strips, player names, transfers etc. Does anyone know that if i update through pro evo itself, whether it will overwrite all the corrected names, strips or cause problems with running the game?

sorry my friends
does anyone knows if the konami released an update(1.20) for pes2009 PS3 US version?
Thank you very much

Hello,
as many people here I have problem understanding, finding and downloading patch for PES 09 (PS3)...
I have European game version but I didn't see the link to :BRMM:
me where the update would be.
I was very close to buy it on e-bay, but I just found out that my Paypal accoung is blank...

Please - anyone - is there downloadPES09updateforPS3madeforidiots :CONF: file that I can read somewhere????

or can someone take 3 minutes and explain

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Why the Konami insists not respond to the thousands of American fans? Where is the 1.20 update? Why this neglect? At when the fans of the series to lose? Why we dont have the same conditions of Europeans?
Please tell us when we will updadte 1.20, and please stop with the automatic response.

Thats my e-mail to damm japaneses

hey, do you guys know what i need or where do i need to go to download this new latest patch? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom