PES 2009 PS3 patch 1.20 out

Online being corrected is something i'm unsure about.

It is more stable on my end now i think but that could have been something to do with the isp, however i've still played folk with bad connections who skip around but it seems to me that now that another persons poor connection will not cause mine to flicker like it did, though i found myself kicking at air and having button delay on yellow bars.

I did find it easier to tackle now and players didn't seem to bundle through me as easier as they could online previously, it did at times tackle the same as it would offline which is an improvement.

I'm looking forward to WENB's work now that the lads can finally do a proper OF.

I'm thinking real names and faces to national teams as well, cause playing with Germany's Michaek Kruger is tough to cope with.

On the list of players missing after the update, Insua is in the Liverpool squad on the update so should be removed from the list.

Well done Konami- on the whole, a pretty good update.

However, they dont seem to have done much with the international teams though- Lee McCulloch and Kris Boyd both in the Scotland squad- both have retired! Not to mention Dailly and Teale being in the squad, which is ridic!!

What the Fuck has happened. I downloaded update and the speed of the gameplay seems much faster. I can't enjoy a game anymore. I'm used to the original speed. Any1 else experience this.

same seems slower thats for sure... crossing seems refined also

lovin the updated f50 boots and france home kit (which kinda came out little before the final cut of pes2009)

they should have updated some of the new nike boots coming out soon but minor... nice update

Slower! Are you lot sure? I don't like the speed of PES2009. I have tried everything from resolution to camera angles. The game is a touch slower on wide angle and in the rain but not enough.

Since downloading the patch i have been unable to log onto the network. The only way i can load the game with out it hanging on connecting to network is to unplug the network lead before loading the game. Anyone got any ideas.

Slower! Are you lot sure? I don't like the speed of PES2009. I have tried everything from resolution to camera angles. The game is a touch slower on wide angle and in the rain but not enough.

You could try dropping the short pass speed, acceleration and speed of the players by 2 or 3 on two teams and see if you think its better.

It really won't take long and if you enjoy the game much more, I am sure you will not mind editing some of the other teams you regularly use.

I edited 20 teams in couple of nights, looking at a lot more than the speed stats and it didnt seem like that much hard work.

Guys,please,can someone export the updated system data and edit data files from his PS3 and upload them somewhere,so people who don't have internet in their PS3,like me,can download the patch as well?

A quick question:

Sorry to be asking a silly question. I just got the North American version of PES 2009 today.

After starting the game, I got an option to install patch 1.1 so I did that. I can't figure out how to get 1.2 patch. I tried restarting the PS3 and the game multiple times to no avail.

Please give me some insight. I can hardly wait to have Berba and the kids on my team.

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi Guys, I'm New to this. I'm trying to update PES09 with EPL kits etc. I'm having trouble finding the file which does this and how to get it onto my PS3. I will need to download it onto a Memory Stick from my office first.

Can anyone help, an idiots guide would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks SO much for this info.

I have the US version and I've been going crazy trying to figure out how to download this. My friend is in Germany and he had V1.2 and we can't get a game in.

Does anyone knows where is the patch going to come out for the US version? Or where I can get more info about it?

players missing after konami patch 1.20

Resodihardjo ado den haag
Horvath ado den haag
Carraciolo ado den haag
Milic ado den haag
enoh ajax
Overtoom heracles
Douglas heracles
Van Dijk volendam
Smit volendam
gibbs arsenal
bennett middlesbrough
j.johnson middlesbrough
stoch chelsea
insua liverpool
lopez west ham
lupatelli cagliari
jasse auxerre
busquets barcelona
dominguez atletico madrid
nadal mallorca
bellvis numancia
Gabriel,moon,souza panathinaikos
bulykin,bruzzese,rubenilson anderlecht
akpala club brugge
kristensen,larsson,santin kopenhagen
Gentsoglou,Hetemaj,Juanfran aek athene
annan,dorsin rosenborg
and
andrade juventus (I don't know why they remove him he was in the squad by default)
konami you **********:CURSE:

andrade has retired due to a knee injury and he is now in the classic players under andrazole or sumthin like it thats y he isnt in the juventus squad

Hello to everyone i have just signed up for this forum and am new the forum experience, my biggest reason for signing up was the fact that i desperately need some help and hoped that someone could help ... i have PES 2009 for PS3 the north American version, iam trying to install the konami update patch but cant figure out how to do so for the life of me can someone please help me !!!! I went to system update before starting the game and they system told me there was an update, i updated it then proceeded to go into the actual game system update where the install option was available and installed ... now the install option is no longer available but i have no new updates in the actual game... everything is the same no new kits, boots, transfers, nothing at all !!! please help !!!

Does anyone knows where is the patch going to come out for the US version? Or where I can get more info about it?

I tried Googling and find any infos regarding the US' release date but I couldn't find anything.

I guess we'll have to wait. Konami usually never bothered to specify patches' release dates, let alone for north american players.

Whatever ;)

Does anyone know if the konami update patch has come out for North America for PS3... pls help !!!!

no it has not.

thanxs for letting me know !!! pls pardon my ignorance but when it does come out will it automatically ask me to upload the update by going into system's setting on the ps3 b4 starting the game??? if you have some time mate can you explain ??? THANX for understanding!!!

Back
Top Bottom