PES 2009 PS3 patch 1.20 out

Re: PES 2009 PS3 patch 1.20 NOT out - Delayed!

Adds in the Replay Upload, Theatre of Legends (?) and the ability to have downloadable content (squad updates).

The actual squad updates are seperate.

I couldnt found the replay upload section on Xbox...

Downloading now - It appears that even unlicensed teams are having their kit's updated. Not sure what that means yet.

Atleti, Racing, Sevilla and Valldolid all fully licensed.

*** P2P option didn't work - having much more success with Http ***

Last edited:

Downloading now - It appears that even unlicensed teams are having their kit's updated. Not sure what that means yet.

Atleti, Racing, Sevilla and Valldolid all fully licensed.

*** P2P option didn't work - having much more success with Http ***

HTTP is wizzing to be fair!

P2P will be better when more people have it of course.

Been a Liverpool fan checked them first.

Most transfers seem to have been done in Dossena, Riera etc but Voronin is still there.

Skrtel now has skinhead instead of long hair which he had previous so they have corrected that.

I'm at work, can't get it now... Is Gudjohnsen alive?

So no Fellaini at Everton, Voronin still in Liverpool... Can't they get it right? Maybe WENB will have to release a patch for this patch

A new update file was released by the maintenance between 10:00 - 12:00 on 10/11/2008 (GMT).

The following features were added by this update file:
1) 2 new features "Replay Upload" and "Theatre of Legends" for Legends Mode.
2) A new Download feature in the System Settings, used for updating various game data.

* Unless you update the game by selecting "Download" from Systems Settings, you won't be able to play against customers who have already applied the update.

* Do not play on italian servers, with italian players. The country has ADSL ISPs and their connection is green at the beggining and turns red while playing, creating the so called LAG. :APPLAUD:

Hi all, i just downloaded the updates for my PS3. The update is great. Missing players like gudjohnson & maniche is back. Alot of new players added into the teams. eg Fabio & Rafael for ManU. Changes like score front and CL logo added to CL teams'kits. Still missing i notice is Danny Alves from FC Zenit Saint Petersburg

Probably totally my imagination, but it *feels* a bit different.

I am sure they have tweaked the manual passing (not using the right stick, just the directed lob button) as I could never get it where I wanted before (ala PES 2008), now it feels a lot looser.

Could be me though...

players missing after konami patch 1.20

Resodihardjo ado den haag
Horvath ado den haag
Carraciolo ado den haag
Milic ado den haag
enoh ajax
Overtoom heracles
Douglas heracles
Van Dijk volendam
Smit volendam
gibbs arsenal
bennett middlesbrough
j.johnson middlesbrough
stoch chelsea
insua liverpool
lopez west ham
lupatelli cagliari
jasse auxerre
busquets barcelona
dominguez atletico madrid
nadal mallorca
bellvis numancia
Gabriel,moon,souza panathinaikos
bulykin,bruzzese,rubenilson anderlecht
akpala club brugge
kristensen,larsson,santin kopenhagen
Gentsoglou,Hetemaj,Juanfran aek athene
annan,dorsin rosenborg

Last edited:
Probably totally my imagination, but it *feels* a bit different.

I am sure they have tweaked the manual passing (not using the right stick, just the directed lob button) as I could never get it where I wanted before (ala PES 2008), now it feels a lot looser.

Could be me though...

Is it only the manual stick or the whole game in general Paul?

Is it only the manual stick or the whole game in general Paul?

Dunno! I only played Man U v Madrid in a CL exhibition (to see the new kits, scoreboard etc) and it felt slower and more deliberate.

But when I started angling long passes, it was more precise than I think it was previously.

I.e. if I went to do a like cross field pass about 20-degrees 'up' the pitch, it would normally go straight. Now, it does angle how I want - which is what PES2008 used to do and it allowed much more freedom than 2009 did.

Like I say, could just be coincidence (as I cannot see Konami changing it) and the passes just 'worked' today, but in all the long passes I did (and some low ones with the right-stick), the ball never went 'straight' in one of the 8-angles instead of where I intended it...

players missing after konami patch 1.20

Resodihardjo ado den haag
Horvath ado den haag
Carraciolo ado den haag
Milic ado den haag
enoh ajax
Overtoom heracles
Douglas heracles
Van Dijk volendam
Smit volendam
gibbs arsenal
bennett middlesbrough
j.johnson middlesbrough
stoch chelsea
insua liverpool
lopez west ham
lupatelli cagliari
jasse auxerre
busquets barcelona
dominguez atletico madrid
nadal mallorca
bellvis numancia
Gabriel,moon,souza panathinaikos
bulykin,bruzzese,rubenilson anderlecht
akpala club brugge
kristensen,larsson,santin kopenhagen
Gentsoglou,Hetemaj,Juanfran aek athene
annan,dorsin rosenborg

FOR PANATHINAIKOS ALSO

melissis,tzorvas,petropoulos,mantzios

does it mess up already edited kits ? e.g. I've made Bayern, San Lorenzo, HSV, Lokomotiv & CSKA Moscow, will these be messed up when I install the update ?

It tells you which club kits it will change, and I'm guessing you've created these in 'Other Leagues B' so you should be fine.

Yeah the other leagues B and also 2 over PES United and WE Villa or whatever those fake teams tacked on the end of Boca, River and Internacional PA are...

I wouldnt be surprised if the gameplay changes after installing the patch.

It did last year, I released tweaked gameplay option file for the pc version, which was created on a 1.1 patched game. When they released the next 1.2 patch, the gameplay was different as they had slightly changed the response and agility of the players behind the scenes and this made my OF too fast.

Back
Top Bottom