PES 2009 PS3 patch 1.20 out

Quick Q - I recently got back into this game and every time i load it up im getting a message about replay upload and some other feature that was added. Now i cant find those anywhere on my game and when i go into system and then 'download' im just told there is nothing new to download.

Any ideas?

damn, i hope this patch come out already man, my favorite team is Chelsea, but its weird when u hope to be playing with their nice jersey from adidas n stuff and the nice chelsea patch n premiere....
it just sucks...

:FAIL:

Dear all, I hava a ps3 and pes 2009. I wanted to play online today (March 04, 2009) and a message appeared saying "The latest update data for this software has been found. To sign in and use this software, you must update the software to the latest version. The system will quit the software and start installing.
Version 1.20

OK"

You can press "X" on the PS3 to start installing or "O" to skip this and play the game. If you want to play online you have to update the software otherwise it wont let you sign in. Well, the problem emerges when I press "X" to update the software a error message appears: "A server error has occurred. (HTTP Status Code: 400)" . At first I thought my internet connection was down but it is not that. I need help!! PLS!!!!!! Has anyone had this type of problem before???? I appreciate any response!!!

Dear all, I hava a ps3 and pes 2009. I wanted to play online today (March 04, 2009) and a message appeared saying "The latest update data for this software has been found. To sign in and use this software, you must update the software to the latest version. The system will quit the software and start installing.
Version 1.20

OK"

You can press "X" on the PS3 to start installing or "O" to skip this and play the game. If you want to play online you have to update the software otherwise it wont let you sign in. Well, the problem emerges when I press "X" to update the software a error message appears: "A server error has occurred. (HTTP Status Code: 400)" . At first I thought my internet connection was down but it is not that. I need help!! PLS!!!!!! Has anyone had this type of problem before???? I appreciate any response!!!

I have the same problem. Just tried. Konami's excellent online service once again delivers...:Y1:ROLL:

I have the same problem. Just tried. Konami's excellent online service once again delivers...:Y1:ROLL:

feelgood_7: Thanks for your promt response. I was about to go to sleep and decided to try one more time and it worked!!! It is 3:17 am eastern time.....I am going to try to play a online game to see how it goes. I will let you know if I have any problems.

Well guys, just to let you all know I got the following message: "The update file scheduled to be released today was postpones due to unforeseeable troubles. We are sorry for the inconvenienve. We will be announcing a new release date shortly. We highly appreaciate your understanding." :(

My friends,

I have PES2009 for PS3 US Version everything is working fine but I wonder if it is possible to have access in European Servers in online game because I am living in Greece and many friends of mine
have European Version of the game.
Unfortunately I can see only 2 server in network mode,what about the others?Konami support doesn't answer to me request to the above strange problem.
If someone knows something to help me to overdue the problem will be appreciated

Best Regards

George

My friends,

I have PES2009 for PS3 US Version everything is working fine but I wonder if it is possible to have access in European Servers in online game because I am living in Greece and many friends of mine
have European Version of the game.
Unfortunately I can see only 2 server in network mode,what about the others?Konami support doesn't answer to me request to the above strange problem.
If someone knows something to help me to overdue the problem will be appreciated

Best Regards

George

Buy the Euro Version! You can get it 2nd hand for under €20.:TTTH:

Back
Top Bottom