PES 2008 (Xbox 360) - Official Topic

I saw the shots before Riot got his wrist slapped, and they looked great - much more like the sony versions which is good IMHO.

The other thing to note was a 'save replay' button on the pause menu - another good thing.

thnx as always Riot, keep the info coming.

Did Konami ask you to take them down Riot? I imagine you're fine to post them if you didn't sign an NDA.

So the new teams licenced are Spurs and Newcastle (Owen is on the cover so that isnt a surprise!) I'm a gooner so spurs being in it is annoying but Arsenal have been in it the last two so i can't complain!

The new screenshots everyone is going on about are looking quite good and they seem to have looked at the shooting with the body reacting to where the ball is when you shoot, thats what i'm reading from the screenshot anyway.

Also looks like using the xbox live camera will put your face in the game. there is a screenshot of Seabass in the game with his picture next to it, very nice.

I'm sure there is more to come...

Riot can you atleast tell us about all the modes and changes if any? No need for pics at the moment if you can't.

Im actually shitting myself at the mo, i just bought 360 and realised that there's virtually no way of editing my fav game. Option file editing has always been crummy and oh goodness no man utd kit nooooooo

Dutch gamingsite Insidegamer have played both the PS2 and the Xbox 360 betas. Their conclusion of the Xbox 360 game: some gameplay improvements, graphics are better, but still less options than the PS2 version

Can you save your replays on pes 2008??

Can you play Multiplayer Co-op on xbox live??

anyone know yet or still guessing like me?

Back
Top Bottom