PES 2008 (PS3) - Official Topic

I just hope we get a demo soon, so we can report the bugs in the games beofre final release. Konami need to show case this game more than they are doing at the moment.

Feedback from Demo's dosnt really change much of the actual game. That's more done in beta testing unless theres some huge flaw. I Beta'ed PES5 over the summer couple years ago :)

P.S Hi all :):) First time ive ever posted me thinks

The last i read - Seabas said the ML is perfect and he has no desire to change it for pes 2008 or in the future.

Does anyone know if the game will have 1080p support or 720p? Any official announcements about it or any other tech. features of the game?

HAHA you think im gonna buy this now after wot i have seen from the refs konami your shite he gives a red card to a clean tackle and then gives a penalty for very clean tackle wtf do konami know the rules of football.

No way m8 thats the finished bit that was last month konami finished the game m8 lol they dont do beta they release a dodgy version im telling you they are the decision pro evo will have.

iv seen the gameplay on xbox 360 and ps3 and would like to say wtf ? are these players ice skating or something unusual to see a fast pace soccer game that looks like hockey

it's seems like diving is added :) I hope it work properly...

and the ronaldo-fint, you can see drogba doing it in the trailer!

pressrelease from konami:releasedate pes2008 25 october,for psp and nintendo ds its for november,source ,several dutch gamesites.

Does anyone yet know if the UK version will 100% work on an American PS3? People have said that they are pretty sure it will. Maybe have to wait and see I dont know for sure.

PES 2008 kicks off on October 26th

Xbox 360, PS3, PS2 and PC versions on October 26 with PSP and DS to follow in November.

Konami has today announced that PES 2008 will be released across Europe on October 26. This will mark the series' debut on PlayStation 3 and will be joined on the same day with versions on Xbox 360, PlayStation 2 and PC. Handheld gamers will need to wait a little longer, with Nintendo DS and PSP versions slated for November.

The PES franchise has steadily grown in size and is widely regarded as the premier football simulation, ahead of the more flashy and license-rich FIFA series. Demand for PES 2008 is huge and Konami anticipates the biggest sales in the series to date - so much so that several million units are being shipped to European territories to meet demand.

"We are extremely confident that PES 2008 will be welcomed as the greatest football game of all time," commented Kunio Neo, President for Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH. "Demand is massive for what is easily the best Pro Evolution Soccer title to date, and we anticipate record sales as we bring the series to PlayStation 3 for the first time, and unleash stunning versions for all leading formats."

source

http://www.pro-g.co.uk/news/14-09-2007-6458.html

henry stats

dsc00219zz7.jpg

henry stats

dsc00219zz7.jpg

Wow, he looks great! Fifa 08 looks to be a good game(I hope..) and are really
going in the right direction, but everytime I see a new picture from PES 2008 I get that old "I love this game" feeling. I hope there will be some news on the game soon and that it will come out strong when October closes in.

Ps: Where did you get that picture from? Is it yours?

Surely if there is one piture of Henry, there will be more, like the way it shows the stats and a close up of the player nice, would this be in edit mode or something then?

the picture of Henry is the official magazine "plasystation" here in spain.
the picture is in edit mode, but is only beta, look the kit, is old.

sorry for my poor english

i downloaded the fifa demo from playstation store today, just to see if its any good. i felt like i was cheating on pro evo. Wasnt blown away, looks like im pro evo till i die.

i play pro since its birth, and i will do so until its death or until mine, which ever comes first :)
Anywayz, Pro evo 2008 is with out a doubt the best football game which will be available to play. Speaking as a football player, i think that fifa is more for the fans and the people who are not so much into details, and pro on the other hand is more for the football players who want to experience the same joy playing the game as actually playing in real life!!!
SO I SAY, KONAMI HURRY UP WITH THE DEMO, and let time tick fast until Oct. 25th!!!!

If your legs can move as fast as they do in Pro Evo I'm expecting you to sign for a top5 world team any day now ;)

Placebo, i'm not in the best place to talk about the games since i haven't played any of both (i assume you played both???).
But there is one thing you'll have to explain to me...why is PES the game all the professional players prefer??? Because Ronaldinho maybe on the cover of FIFA, but he sure as hell played PES6 last year...there are loads of pictures of the Brazilian tezm playing Pro Evo tournaments, just like the Chelsea players and Thiery Henry????
I keep an open mind and i will buy both games, but IMHO you are rather biased and your pleas for FIFA are not justifued since you clearly haven't played PES2008...
I have played quite a lot of football and PES feels like the real thing. Now having seen FIFA movies i've the impression that FIFA is very realistic too...

Gerd, from what i understand, FIFA is better on the 360 than on PS3 (i think). I'm buying both (FIFA on 360) as i actually feel the need to check it out. However, i have always preferred the "look" and "feel" of PES (players, goalposts, ball physics etc).

Back
Top Bottom