Pes 2008 (ps3) demo release ??

i'll bet my pes2008 PS3 copy that the demo wil be on PSN on 25th october.

ok mate.i wish you are right so i can have your copy haha.

shall i give u my hme add so you can send me your copy.just kidding mate

i hope the demo comes out b4 that..........

The PES 2008 Demo for PS3 will be released on the 11th of October 2057 :)

Good things need time!

Cheers!!!

p.s.: 16 days left!!!

Last edited:
is it out tomorrow then?

we can only wait and hope that tommorow we get the demo.as far as im aware the psn gets updated around 6pm so try around then.if the demo is not there i will be pissed off.i rekon if and when we get the demo we will be pissed off at how shit the demo actualy plays.lets hope im wrong

we can only wait and hope that tommorow we get the demo.as far as im aware the psn gets updated around 6pm so try around then.if the demo is not there i will be pissed off.i rekon if and when we get the demo we will be pissed off at how shit the demo actualy plays.lets hope im wrong

if they dont release it tomorrow there isnt really a lot of point releasing it at all with only a couple of weeks to release. Ive played the pc demo and i like it, wanna see it on my ps3 though.

sorry men but look this information from wenb

Playstation Network PES 2008 Demo Not Looking Promising

Now before we start I don't want to alarm anybody or cause chaos in the WE/PES community, but I'm a firm believer that honesty is the best policy. Right now, its doesnt look too promising on the PES 2008 Demo coming out on the PSN. We were told by Konami that is wasn't in their hands and up to Sony.

An update on much respected blog PS3 Fanboy (Part of Joystiq Network - AOL Games) highlighting the European PSN Updates for the next month or so, seems to be missing PES 2008. REMEMBER THESE ARE RUMOURS so please refrain from pulling your hair out just yet. Check the link:

Although they mention a Ratchet & Clank demo for this Thursday and add-ons in subsequent weeks, it seems out PES 2008 taster is missing. On the podcast we cited many reasons for this including the possibility that the PS3 demo may not be released due to the muted/slightly negative response to the Xbox 360 demo that had clearly come from an early build of the game with several bugs.

We will try to contact the necessary people for confirmation, so stay tuned!

Best Regards,

W.E.N.B. Team

I really hope it gets the demo today, why the heck has the pc and xbox had theirs for over 2 weeks, its a disgrace,playstation should have the demo first, thats where the majority of the fans are.

praying until the playstation store update.

Yep no PES 2008 Demo below is what is new

Demos:

The Simpsons
Tiger Woods 08

Videos:

Planet of the Apes (movie)
Men of Honour (movie)
Lair (game)
Fallout 3 (game)
Pixeljunk Racers (game)

Other:

Folklore Booktease
Lair Wallpapers
Pixeljunk Racers Wallpapers
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Weapons

The PS3 version of PES2008 must be a right load of shite. The demo's so bad they're too scared to release it.

what a fucking joke.no demo.im not supprised because what i have seen and played of the pc demo the demo is actualy not as good as the game should be.i just hope the final version of the game on the ps3 is execellent.fuck giving us the demo now sony.we may as well wait for the game now as it only two weeks to go.if sony give us the demo next week that would be a piss take considering konami gave sony and microsoft the demo the same time.i just hope my hard earned £40 is justified when i get the game and im satisfied by it.....

I don't even want the demo anymore, but who the fuck is gonna play simpsons. Thats what pissed me of. Simpsons instead of pro evo.

Only 2 weeks left anyway, waited this long, jut waite a bit longer.

dont reckon. think that the demo was made too early and full of bugs that they dont want to release it and put people off.

but you'd think sony would tell us, instead of keeping us guessing. they need to get their act together if they want to make this console a success

I think there won't be a demo. Konami does not care about promotion or these kind of marketing strategies. They are so confident with their game and that's why they don't compete with EA in that area.
Yes, gameplay is great but they need to improve it. It is alomst 2008 now and consoles are so advanced. If there would be another competitive football game Konami had to improve it.I don't understand why tere are only 2 football games in the market. If there would be more We 'd recieve much more quailty as consumers

Back
Top Bottom