Pes 2008 (ps3) demo release ??

[Ps2] [Pro Evo 6] [Option Files] [Championship] [International] etc...

Want an updated Pro Evo Option file? I have edited the game to death, I have Option Files with all player names updated, EVERY TRANSFER ON THE GAME (even creating players on the game that weren't there before such as elano, geovanni, etc...) I have International Memory Cards with teams such as San Marino, Cyprus, Belarus, Senegal, Egypt etc... every short sponsor/flag updated. Memory Cards with EVERY Championship team created (Coventry City, Wolves, Southampton etc...with ALL the Summer Transfers such as Beattie-Celtic to West Brom, Sheringham-West Ham-to Colchester etc) -will post some screen shots. Yes, I have too much time on my hands but you love it! Interested in my Memory Cards? All you have to do is send me a Memory Card which I will copy the data onto and send it back, I will charge you just a FIVER (cos i'm a nice guy!) BARGAIN! If you're interested E-Mail me playupswampy@yahoo.co.uk with the Subject heading PES6 OPTION FILE in capitals. Happy playing! X

Re: [Ps2] [Pro Evo 6] [Option Files] [Championship] [International] etc...

Want an updated Pro Evo Option file? I have edited the game to death, I have Option Files with all player names updated, EVERY TRANSFER ON THE GAME (even creating players on the game that weren't there before such as elano, geovanni, etc...) I have International Memory Cards with teams such as San Marino, Cyprus, Belarus, Senegal, Egypt etc... every short sponsor/flag updated. Memory Cards with EVERY Championship team created (Coventry City, Wolves, Southampton etc...with ALL the Summer Transfers such as Beattie-Celtic to West Brom, Sheringham-West Ham-to Colchester etc) -will post some screen shots. Yes, I have too much time on my hands but you love it! Interested in my Memory Cards? All you have to do is send me a Memory Card which I will copy the data onto and send it back, I will charge you just a FIVER (cos i'm a nice guy!) BARGAIN! If you're interested E-Mail me playupswampy@yahoo.co.uk with the Subject heading PES6 OPTION FILE in capitals. Happy playing! X

This community has option files for free!

if only they could make the game multiplatform online that would be cool, PS3 Vs Xbox360 games, that would really stoke up the fire between fan boys.

Would be nice with a one week warmup, yeah. Skate came out last week, and the demo was only out on the European PSN a week before release, so it could happen. Sony does indeed have the demo, so it would be weird if they didn't put it out.

I wouldnt count on it. Hope to get my retail copy on monday. Didnt saw anythign on torrent, strange.

No PES demo 2morrow guys. There is no point anyway, its comming out next week. Even if it was on PSN i wouldn't be bothered to download it.

Yeah man they should have give us the online version in demo so we could have said that there online game was a deep shit (I think online mode deserve the word)

well f*** me, downloaded the demo and it crash's everytime i try to pause the game, just locks the PS3 up.

I played for 5 secs and it seemed really jerky and crap, no way im paying full price for this retarded peice of f***** crap beta release.

where the f*** is sonys quality control???? how can a game go gold and be pressed when its in this state?

Back
Top Bottom