Trailers:
graw2,
haze
snakeball

Wallpapers:
blast factor
flow.

NO PES2008 DEMO!!

I just sent an e-mail to SCEE asking them to comment, but I don´t expect them to answer anyway. They never do. Hopefully the guys from WENB have some better contacts and can maybe speak to somebody in Sony.

i'm going crazy...i can't spell feelings in english....but i think we should all boykott this f**king companny!

huere!

I´ll certainly do so, but when I asked them about an LCD a few weeks back, they never came back either. They just give a ratshit about their customers.

Just tried to call those idiots from SCEE. They are near Frankfurt in Germany and the lady wanted to put my call through to somebody who could possibly tell us something, but it was only his voicemail. I left him a message and my mobile number. If he doesn´t give me a call, I´ll try later on or tomorrow again. In case I hear anything, I´ll let you guys know.
Maybe somebody can try Sony in England.

@elrussi, I don't think so.
although, the demo of NBA 2k8 came later on last week's update.
But I don't think that the demo of PES will come to PSN.

Im not buying it without a demo as i didnt like the pc demo. Just hoping that the demo for pc and ps3 r different like fifas demos.

Just tried to call those idiots from SCEE. They are near Frankfurt in Germany and the lady wanted to put my call through to somebody who could possibly tell us something, but it was only his voicemail. I left him a message and my mobile number. If he doesn´t give me a call, I´ll try later on or tomorrow again. In case I hear anything, I´ll let you guys know.
Maybe somebody can try Sony in England.

Good customer service and Sony shouldnt be used in the same sentance.

Damn, Sony just keep dropping bomb after bomb on us PS3 owners. From delays of big names games to lack of demos and this kinda stuff.

I'll stick with the PS3 though

Damn, Sony just keep dropping bomb after bomb on us PS3 owners. From delays of big names games to lack of demos and this kinda stuff.

I'll stick with the PS3 though

As said in an earlier post, my bro works for Sony and has told me why the demo is not on PSN. Instead of blaming them why not ask Konami why its not out? Lets just say Sony are awaiting a new version to be approved because the last one was not A-OK. For all you people who are mailing around Europe, the actual QA which deals with ALL european releases is based in the north of England

this does not bode well for Sony or PS3.

i am pissed. but less so about not having the demo and more that the actual release will be inferior to the 360 version.

fair enough. But I think that perhaps if Sony actually COMMUNICATED to us (the customer) that there was a problem and there would be a delay then people wouldn't be AS angry.

It's just the fact that Sony has bascially left us pissing in the wind on this one (along with many other things) and I for one am starting to get tired of being taken for a ride

fair enough. But I think that perhaps if Sony actually COMMUNICATED to us (the customer) that there was a problem and there would be a delay then people wouldn't be AS angry.

It's just the fact that Sony has bascially left us pissing in the wind on this one (along with many other things) and I for one am starting to get tired of being taken for a ride

People dont understand what goes on regarding testing of titles. Had Konami sent the game in this morning there was a chance it could be tested and put on the PSN this afternoon. They now have another 7 days. The one thing I will say (although I shouldn't) is that it is a technical problem that is holding it up rather than a gameplay issue (gameplay side is fine)

Well I hate being made wait until Thursdays.

Surely the least Sony/Konami/whoever can do is get the demo up on the PSN Store IMMEDIATLY after it's available. If the demo lands on Sony's headquarters Saturday afternoon, they should get the fucking thing up within the next few hours. Not sit around with their head up their asses until Thursday!

Also bazdev, you say that Sony would have stuck the demo up today had they even gotton the demo this morning. What about Rachet and Clank which they have apparently had in their possession for a few weeks and it's good to go? Personally I dont care about Rachet and Clank but just using it as an example.

I agree with Enda on this if sony got the demo get it up asap and not wait till friggin Thursday untill they upload the thing to PSN.I dont see why PSN store is only updated thursday anyway i think it should be updated daily

Im not buying it without a demo as i didnt like the pc demo. Just hoping that the demo for pc and ps3 r different like fifas demos.

i think konami holds the release of the demo back because it´s as unfinished as the pc-demo. new reviews on winningelevenblog confirm the demo might not be the final game.

Well I hate being made wait until Thursdays.

Surely the least Sony/Konami/whoever can do is get the demo up on the PSN Store IMMEDIATLY after it's available. If the demo lands on Sony's headquarters Saturday afternoon, they should get the fucking thing up within the next few hours. Not sit around with their head up their asses until Thursday!

Also bazdev, you say that Sony would have stuck the demo up today had they even gotton the demo this morning. What about Rachet and Clank which they have apparently had in their possession for a few weeks and it's good to go? Personally I dont care about Rachet and Clank but just using it as an example.

As I said people don't understand the exact testing procedure. As for Ratchet - that is a Sony produced product and will go up when they decide (Also speaking for the UK Sony, nobody said officially its done, so don't believe everything you hear).

As for the Thursday update situation I agree with you but in the end thats the way Sony management want it to work, and as such that's the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom