Pes 2008 (ps3) demo release ??

Listen to what a french Represent of "Sony" said...

You know well that no matter what the update contains, of many people will be disappointed, the proof this week: 2 demonstrations, 3 add one, 3 vidéos and 8 screensaver and some are not satisfied because they wanted a demonstration of PES2008. Let us imagine now that the next week a demonstration of PES2008 is available, I see already the comments of these same people "yesc but its too early!". Include/understand that cis difficult to go up your dissatisfaction when it is permanent.

on xbox live was realeased the trailer 1st and then after a week the demo,i guess same happens now with PSN,question is y the delay? somethin goin on with sony, as soon as they realeased ps3 they went holidays or somethin they dont even care

why the fuck havent we been given the ps3 demo.so far i have been getting more and more upset by the videos and reviews i have seen of the game.i so want it to be great.i been playing pro games since iss snes days.i cant help but worry about the next gen.for fuck sake sony let me see how good,shit the game plays so i can cancel my order of the ps3 version and buy ps2 version instead.i so hope that when we finaly play the full version itl be what we expect. but i cant help but get pissed off when only two english teams are licenced.konami should be securing more english kits not just giving us two,then theres the stadium issues.no english stadiums?what the fuck.thats a step backwards in my opinion.please please be good pro evo 2008.i have waited so long for this game.

Last edited:
I also now wish a pes2008 demo come along for ps3.I now got my pcs wireless so last night i thought good idea to get ps3 online and psp also.Its a real shame a demo is still not out.Ive tried fifa 2008 whilst i waiting downloaded from playstation Network.Does anyone know how often this Playstation Network thing is updated.I mean theres not that much on there and i was told this was pretty new.Not sure about tis cause i only got ps3 online last night

Last edited:
The PSN store for Europe only gets updated once a week on a Thursday so there is no point leaving a PS3 on all week it will be a Thursday but which Thursday is anyones guess

people!

what is with all this granny like nagging.

for goodness sake, the game is only a few weeks away from release, i couldnt careless if the demo werent released at all.

it'll only spoil the surprise of the full release anyway.

in any case the demo will probably be released soon anyway, patience is a virtue.

just chillout and stop losing it, its a game ffs.

All this info ruins the game!

Looking at all the screenshots, reading about all the features, looking at countless videos... when you finally get the game there is nothing to explore nothing to suprise you because you have been reading about it for the past 3 months!

its comming out this Thursday, so just waite 1 more day. The demo is nothing like the original anyway.

Fuck! I think there will be no fucking demo this week! No statement from anywhere about the demo!

I hate to wait :-(

I´m waiting, I´m waiting for PES, I´m waiting, i´m waiting for PES...

It´s getting more and more frustrating. Why did i buy PS3? Microsoft is faster in making their fans happy.

But the truth is, that our game is made for Playstation.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I remain hopefull for tomorrow anyway.Enjoying the fifa 2008 demo currently fingers crossed for tomorrow.I might check playstation network late tonight about 1 or 2am

I remain hopefull for tomorrow anyway.Enjoying the fifa 2008 demo currently fingers crossed for tomorrow.I might check playstation network late tonight about 1 or 2am

Don't waste your time it won't be released then. PSN is usually update from 4-6 pm.

cheers m8.I ll download this tomorrow.Looking forward to ps3 version cause it ll be HD.I didnt like the pc demo much tbh.im still unsure which to buy ps3 or pc.Specially with the pc version being so editable as pes5 & 6 in the past

i cant believe, no info about pes demo for PS3.....what are sony doing?? why konami dont say something about it??

Sony : WE WANT PES 2008 DEMO, no other demos or videos or wallpapers...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND???.

the more we wait for the real game, the more we ll enjoy playin that game!!!
So relax boys, in 21 days we ll be playing the worlds number one football game!!! Until then, keep yourselves busy and dont think about it, so time will pass by faster!!!

I'm not getting my hopes up after they were dashed last Thursday. We'll probably get that "Kick It" trailer again...

your right mate. well prob get given jack. its not as if were used to sony taking the piss mate. do you know what time the store gets updated? does it get updated after midnight or will the store be updated sometime during the day? lets hope we get a trailer of the game........not

your right mate. well prob get given jack. its not as if were used to sony taking the piss mate. do you know what time the store gets updated? does it get updated after midnight or will the store be updated sometime during the day? lets hope we get a trailer of the game........not

I know it is not midnight but that is all I know I think it may be the early hours.

I have seen the official listing for the US site and not Pro Evo Mentioned there. But the EU one is completely different so think we will have to wait until the morning.......

If you are from the US here is the list for tomorrow of updates

Games:
Go! Sports Ski (2.99 US) - Go! Sports Ski is a visually stunning, skiing simulator that harnesses the
SIXAXIS controller.
Demos:
The Simpsons demo
Bladestorm: The Hundred Years’ War demo
Tutorials:
NBA 08 key control play calling tutorial video
Eye of Judgement tutorial video
Other video:
Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune BTS
Haze Dev interview
Tekkonkinkreet video
Surf’s Up BD trailer