PES 2008 DEMO IS THERE!!

If the full games like this i wont be buying feels exactly like fifa 2008 in regards to passing and general feel.VERY SPONGY an unsolid/unstable feel.

Last edited:
I can't tun at top setting also.

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 running at 3.8Ghz
GPU: 2 x 8800GTS in Sli
RAM: 2GB Dominator 6400

I can run at 1280x1024 at medium Level and 1024x768 at High.

Hopegully the full release is less hassle than this, but other than that it isn't too bad,

I can't put the graphics on high for some reason and I have no sound!! I have Radeon 9800xt and an Emu 1212m (sound designer).

Is a Radeon 9800xt not good enough for Pes now?? If not, any recommendations before I buy the full retail copy?

Cheers
I have an Emu as well mate, and i have sound when I tunes is running, so as in lots of games, maybe it can help...

I can't tun at top setting also.

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 running at 3.8Ghz
GPU: 2 x 8800GTS in Sli
RAM: 2GB Dominator 6400

I can run at 1280x1024 at medium Level and 1024x768 at High.

Hopegully the full release is less hassle than this, but other than that it isn't too bad,

did you change it to 16:9 aspect ratio? i can run it widescreen mode full settings with a single 6600gt agp @ 550/1130. with 4x AA and 4x AF aswell. looks good. cant wait to test on 1680x1050 res

I can play on high and medium the gameplay is runs perfectly but when it goes to goal celebration or when someone gets a yellow card it goes really slow, does anyone know why this is

Last edited:
Recommended system requirements:

Windows XP
Pentium 4 3.0GHz /AMD Athlon 64 or better
1GB RAM
6.5GB free memory
8x DVD-ROM drive
DirectX 9.0c video card

256MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (ATI x1600 / NVidia 6800 GT/GS or better)
DirectX 9.0c Soundcard
DirectX 9.0c or higher
Windows USB Gamepad
1280 x 720 resolution

supported chipsets

NVIDIA - GeForce 6600, 6800, 7300, 7600, 7800, 7900, GeForce FX (5950, 5900, 5800, 5600, 5200), GeForce4 Ti, GeForce3
ATI - Radeon x1600, x1800, x1900, x800, 9800, 9700, 9600, 9500, 9200, 9000, 8500

Geforce MX is not supported!

SOS SOS SOS

i have downloaded the game 3 times.. i cant run it

when the instalation is near end i get errors

like server erron FDI something

plz any help? i am trying 2 days

Damn I Should run this Sh*t in Low Details ... In Medium It Sux my blood ,
Is there any way for me to play the game in Medium ?!

My specs :
Sparkle Nvidia Geforce FX 5500 , 256mb
1 gig of RAM
Cpu Intel 2.8 Full cache .
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Also I have found a Damn Bug in Demo :

as u see this Was not Out !!!
BTW, Game is full of Bugs and i believe that it 50% of Konami's Work .

I don't know if it was mentioned before but now (finally!!) we have the possibility to pick 3 players to go on to the attack on set pieces, such as corners... So we can have our 1.90 center backs trying to score, just like in real life. You can pick them on your tactic menu, on setplays option...(the last one).

I have 1GB ram, AMD Athlon 65 X2 1.8, and a 256mb graphics card. How do you guys think my pc will handle it? Thanks

1GB of Ram
Geforce FX 5500
AMD ATHLON 64

Will my pc run this game or not?
Playing PES6 OK at the moment.

1GB of RAM is more than enough to play the game compared to my 256 RAM pc which currently runs in low settings only.

The gameplay in medium runs smoothly but when it goes to a replay, goal celebration getting a yellow card it goes slow why is this, have to play on low no crowd hope it aint like it in the full game

system
windows xp
1gb ram
nvidia geforce 7300
pentium D (dual core) 2.8ghz

Guys, i downloaded PES 2008 Demo from socceraccess. But, when i install it, there is an error, which said about not enough free space at hard disk, despite 12 gb free. What i have to do*

Well appledoor, i have the same:

I recently bought a laptop. Tought it was good, and it is actually. Only NOT for playing PES2008 with his next-gen graphics!! Well, it's not that bad, i can play @ 1024x768 on medium. The 'play' from the cam on the pitch works smooth. But when there is a cutscene or even a replay, my laptop can't handle it anymore and everything goes in slomotion and everything's stuttering! :(

On low settings it works easily, but I refuse to play in a stadium without croud!:roll::mrgreen:

This are my specs:

Acer Aspire 7000
AMD Sempron 3400+, 1,80GHz
767 MB RAM
Nvidia Geforce Go 6100

The question is: which part do I have to replace to get an nice, smooth performance at the medium settings? It doesn't have to be the highest settings, but I just want to play it easily WITH crowd and a little bit of quality :)

Sorry for posting this on different topics, but everywhere everyone is talking about it, so on this way more people read it who can help me (and appledoor).

Well appledoor, i have the same:

I recently bought a laptop. Tought it was good, and it is actually. Only NOT for playing PES2008 with his next-gen graphics!! Well, it's not that bad, i can play @ 1024x768 on medium. The 'play' from the cam on the pitch works smooth. But when there is a cutscene or even a replay, my laptop can't handle it anymore and everything goes in slomotion and everything's stuttering! :(

On low settings it works easily, but I refuse to play in a stadium without croud!:roll::mrgreen:

This are my specs:

Acer Aspire 7000
AMD Sempron 3400+, 1,80GHz
767 MB RAM
Nvidia Geforce Go 6100

The question is: which part do I have to replace to get an nice, smooth performance at the medium settings? It doesn't have to be the highest settings, but I just want to play it easily WITH crowd and a little bit of quality :)

Sorry for posting this on different topics, but everywhere everyone is talking about it, so on this way more people read it who can help me (and appledoor).

All you could do is put more ram in it, its not going to make much difference, laptops arent made for games. and arent really upgradeable

Back
Top Bottom