PES 2008 DEMO IS THERE!!

cleared my temp and it still didnt work:/ got loads of free space and a computer that clearly passes the minimum requirements so ive got no idea what the problem is

Edit: the error occurs right when the unpacking of the .msi file is done if that is of any help

hasnt anyone with x64 os managed to install this? couse id really like to try it but i dont really feel like istalling a os just for the demo:P

I have Windows Vista x64 in my laptop and the demo works perfectly. You need to install the demo in Drive C: and you need 8 or 10 gb in your hard disk.

I also had to install Directx 9.0c (August 2007) to get it to work, because the demo asked for a file, wich my OS don´t have. I don´t understand why, since never had problems playing games in Win Vista, wathever... I can´t change the detail level, probably because I´m on an Intel 945GM 128 MB PCi express integrated graphic card. Anyway the game runs, I thought I would need to buy a new graphic card or a pS3 to play PES 2008, so I´m happy with it. Just care about gameplay :)

the shots seem too week, yet seem to beat the keeper and the ball reminds of a sponge. I have never felt this disappointed of a new iss/we/pes

lol, the frame skip is not a cheat. I'm going out on a limb and assuming it is for computers that can't keep up. I've played with it on, and off, and didn't notice a damned difference (at a glance anyhow, the difference might be in the details).

Unfortunately nobodies PC is the same, whether that's hardware, OS/software or the drivers for each individual component.

Of course frame skip is not a cheat; playing the game in slo-mo is. Anybody remember the good old GrandPrix2 times? People used to drive perfect laps by boosting the processor occupancy to 300% and more... that was cheating, as maximizing the detail on a slow PC to slow down the pace in PES2008 is cheating.

You're not noting any difference because your system is fast enough to handle even maximum settings, so yes, every system will behave differently, which was exactly the point of my post.

Rivaldo210 you have a low pc compared to mine and you can play at 1280x1024 and I can't!! only let me go to 1024x768 :S that's stupid
my pc:
AMD FX-55
1GB ram 533mhz
7800gtx 256mb

It let me also only to choose 1024x768 as maximum resolution, and I have more than decent pc

E6550 2.33 GHz
8800GTS 320
2GB DDR2 800

i have a really old geforce graphics card the 4200 so i can only play in low graphics can anyone recommand a decent cheap graphics card ??

hi

the game works perfect with me ..

my pc :
2.4 ghz
512 ram
gtforce 7600 gs

here is my setting

1190758352_setting.jpg

i have 3.0 ghz
2 giga ram
7600gt

but 1280x1024 resolution in non available.. BUG?

Played 3 games of the demo now, and I've enjoyed what i've saw, I always am skeptical of the demos of all the previous years, always feels different.

And this year is the same and when the real game comes out i always enjoy it and get used to it and then eventually love it.

The Dribbling with good players seems closer and more skillful, harder to tackle, crossfield passes are too fast, the movement does seem better but will be something we'll all get used to more as you unlearn yourself for pes6 cause you know exactly what the players will do, more unpredictable now.

Thats wet my appetite now, will continue to play pes6 and looking forward to pes2008

Played 3 games of the demo now, and I've enjoyed what i've saw, I always am skeptical of the demos of all the previous years, always feels different.

And this year is the same and when the real game comes out i always enjoy it and get used to it and then eventually love it.

The Dribbling with good players seems closer and more skillful, harder to tackle, crossfield passes are too fast, the movement does seem better but will be something we'll all get used to more as you unlearn yourself for pes6 cause you know exactly what the players will do, more unpredictable now.

Thats wet my appetite now, will continue to play pes6 and looking forward to pes2008

Totally agree with you!
Good to see people with same oppinion :)

Back
Top Bottom