PES 2008 DEMO IS THERE!!

OK, so Ive been playing the new demo and I dont really know what to make of it. One one hand the dribbling and player animations look much improved, but on the other hand the shooting and the goalkeepers seem worse. If the full version is like this Im not sure I would uninstall my fully pimped out version of PES6 with kits, balls, stdiums etc to play this new version....guess I'll have to wait for the full release, but at the moment I think Im sticking with my beloved PES6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik
Well appledoor, i have the same:

I recently bought a laptop. Tought it was good, and it is actually. Only NOT for playing PES2008 with his next-gen graphics!! Well, it's not that bad, i can play @ 1024x768 on medium. The 'play' from the cam on the pitch works smooth. But when there is a cutscene or even a replay, my laptop can't handle it anymore and everything goes in slomotion and everything's stuttering!

On low settings it works easily, but I refuse to play in a stadium without croud!

This are my specs:

Acer Aspire 7000
AMD Sempron 3400+, 1,80GHz
767 MB RAM
Nvidia Geforce Go 6100

The question is: which part do I have to replace to get an nice, smooth performance at the medium settings? It doesn't have to be the highest settings, but I just want to play it easily WITH crowd and a little bit of quality

Sorry for posting this on different topics, but everywhere everyone is talking about it, so on this way more people read it who can help me (and appledoor).

All you could do is put more ram in it, its not going to make much difference, laptops arent made for games. and arent really upgradeable

What about for a PC

i find a solution.

the problem is that pes2008 demo, do not support 4gb ram :(

disable Memory Remap Feature in bios and than we can play

Superbe mate.
I have the choice to choose 4:3 or 16:9.
In 4:3 the players looking a little bit fat and 16:9 working finer, but the players are just a little little bit to large in the length?

cheers

Here's the problem, 1440x900 is a 16:10 resolution. I realy dont know why they come up with 16:9:confused:

im still having the "1628: Failed to complete the installation" error, no one knows the fix to this yet? tried every fix and hint i could find on google but nothing worked:/

Is there anyway to Disable Cinematics ... Vuz i can play the Demo in Medium but in Cinematics it Sux my blood !

Also I think 3Danalyze is good but i donnow if it's usefull and dangerous ?!

im still having the "1628: Failed to complete the installation" error, no one knows the fix to this yet? tried every fix and hint i could find on google but nothing worked:/

Yea i'm having the same prob too, duo core pentium, windows xp x64 sp2, and there is a prob with the windows installer, but I can't fix it. I downloaded a bunch of stuff from Microsoft, tryed some solutions I googled, but nuthin seems to work:(

i can play the gameplay smoothly but when it goes to replays, goal celebrations, getting yellow card etc. it goes slow. any ideas

i have a laptop sony vaio intel core 2duo T5600 1.83GHz, 2GB DDR2,NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600 128 MB.Can someone tell me what settings do i have to enable in 3D Analyser? Thanks...

Just downloaded the PES2008 demo. The game loads, but then crashes at the menu screen & restarts my pc. Sometimes I can get to the formations screen but again crashes.
System specs: vista 32bit, 2gb ram, ati x1950 (with latest drivers)
I'm afraid i may not even get to run the full game.

Back
Top Bottom