[PC] PES E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. Patch 2009 [Ankündigung]

Status
Not open for further replies.
your patch will be the best..:APPLAUD:
can you tell me how to rename - Other teams B to another name, like bundesliga?
thx!

Great work being done here , i checked all the pathces released until now and i have to say that they are of high quality , all of them , must admit that there is talent on this forums, but i have to say that this is looking the to be the best to date patch.

I wish to make a couple of questions please :

1:If i do not want the austrian league to take place of other teams B and i dont install the add on do i miss someting else ?

2:I am a fan of soccer chants , can you give us some detail on the chants ? which teams are going to have their real life chants ? how much depth are you putting in the chants section of the patch ?

3:Would you consider making and add on were the you have the English Premier league , Italian Serie A , Spanish Liga , German Bundesliga and French Ligue while taking away the Dutch Eredivise and keeping only Ajax , Feyenoord ,AZ and Psv putting them in Other teams A or Other teams B. This way you would have 16 other free slots in the Dutch eredivise and you could make teams like Braga and Boavista of Portugal or Standard Liege of Belgium ,Hearts of scotland and many others making many people happy . With this scenario you would have a patch with the best 5Leagues in Europe and a mix of the other remaining best teams im the continent. ?

Would love to have an answer :)

Last edited:
1. No, you don't need to install the austrian addon.. It's only for people who want the austrian league

2. In Pes 2009 the most teams have their own chants slot. For more information read tommsen's basic chants pack

3. That's a hard decision. The problem is that we have to organize all the stats, kits, appearances of the ne teams. And also we have to find 16 teams to add.
Also the people from the netherlands wouldn't like that..
But maybe we just change the positions of 2 dutch teams so everyone can use them at BaL mode or ML

Can't wait seriously guys keep up the good work! Sorry but one little question is Huei not working on this patch? I haven't seen him around! Also how much longer (sorry but I couldn't resist but to ask that question)

take your time guys, and huge thanks for your efforts.
Used your patch last year and it was awesome =)

don't know if we can handel this because at the moment there is no way to make or edit stadiums....but maybe there will be in the future...

At this moment we work very hard for the patch but I cant write on many forums, its difficult, but on our site we have many news every day for the patch, look there if you cant wait. The forum is in english.

Last edited:
I tried to go in your website and see the forums and went in the thread about this patch but there is only german language posts, I couldnt understabd what was being said, ( i didnt regitser ) , have I missed something ?

Hi all people, we work on a facility for a englishforum. It is dont be easy for helping in all forums. You can write on this thread:

klick me

I had written my supportpost in english and in german.

If you will register you, you can use the languagepack in english. If you want go to the englishforum, you must klick here:

klick me

Here is a tutorial how you can do that:

klick me

A registration will be help you if you need support because we make the support of the patch on december only on our forum.

I hope you understand it.

If you write a question in english than we answer in english ;).

This is the solution at the moment, later in a few weeks we have a englishforum.

Greatings

Last edited:
@evo patch team

can you make your OF in order that we can use original licenced konami kits if we want to? that means not to relink all the kits in OF...

i think that the patch could be great if you'l put all Champions
League Teams.. (automaticly will be part of the group stage when
we all start new CL cup)
-UEFA Cup Teams.
-insted of all the dutch league, i think that it will be smarter to take 5-6 big teams to "rest of the world" from holland, and to put some new teams from diffrent countrys..
-the game isn't necessarily need a GAMEPLAY change.(speed,shoot,pass of the players..)

in personal i prefer that the most changes will be on the teams,players,crowd songs,faces,uniforms... stuff like menues and things like this just make the patch to be heavier and there is more chances that he will be crushed.
good patch is not necessarily patch that change the whole game.
gL :)

Last edited:
Hello all,

I get many messages about our supportforum and now i can answere this.
We created a englishforum for you last week.

You can register on this link:

klick me

If you are registered yOu see the complete englishforum.
I wrote a few things about the forum in the thread.

You can read this on the following link:

klick me

We cant give support in all forums.

Greatings

Hi there

Cant wait for this patch but, please can you make sure that for:-

FC Chelsea
FC Liverpool
FC Arsenal
FC Portsmouth
FC Middlesbrough
FC Sunderland
FC Everton
FC Fulham

That you just call them their names without FC? nobody in England calls any of those clubs "FC Chelsea" etc (usw.) :)

icy ice registration is a bit confusing, i'l just keep reading this thread why did you shut down the other website it was better

Why? Its very easy. If you want register and you click for english than you see only the english threads and than can you post your questions or other things ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom