[PC] PES E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. Patch 2009 [Ankündigung]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm expecting great patch but also add some bulgarian team like Levski Sofia ( Team rank in UEFA #80 - 32.644 better than swedish teams and others ) .

Congrats :APPLAUD: .

Here is my quick translation of their progress:

- Menu graphics 100%
- Boots 100%
- Balls 100%
- Scoreboard 100%
- Kits 25%
- Sounds (Goal, Menus, Chants, Commentary) 15%
- Optionfile 20%
- Faces 15%
- Adboards 100%
- Banner (Fans, Menü, Modus) 100%
- Stadium Turf 100%
- game.exe 100%
- Goal Net 100%
- Logos (Leagues, Nations, Replay) 100%
- Hair 5%
- Videos 20%
- Fixes 100%
- Extras like for ex.Tutorials 60%

Not sure what they meant by - Anzeigen/Views? (Balls, Players) 100%

Nice they seem to be nearly complete I guess it would take another month or so considering sounds, OF, hair, faces & kits are left...

it seems that we will release it around christmas... but like every year we can't say a concret day...or week...

Dont know if the list is final yet but do would u consider changing a national team?

Konami changed some asian teams but they forgot to put the current Asian Champions into the game. How about Iraq for UAE? Dont know why the UAE are inside anyway ;I

(i am not iraqi ;O)

Hi :)

Please put some bulgarian teams :) maybe

LEVSKI SOFIA
CSKA SOFIA
LITEX LOVECH
LOKOMOTIV SOFIA
CHERNO MORE VARNA ....

It will be nice if at least one of them is in the patch

Cheers

One idea for a next step could be to replace the international + hidden teams for other club teams.

Personally, I don't really play with the national team anyways, and I play with only club teams. If you replaced the international teams, you would allow a lot more clubs that people ask for (more south american clubs!). But this would probably be a lot of work.

stupid question .is it possible to enter this patch for the xbox 360 game?.I heard that they are the same.i make a big mistake buying xbox and not upgrade my computer now im broke and i cant play pes2009 on my laptop cause the graphic card is not very good.I'm still playing pes6 with kitserver etc.

Well, this is for the PC version, I have no knowledge of xbox360 whatsoever but I doubt it could work on the console version too. Of course I'd be glad for you if it works on 360 too :)
I wouldn't like to have the international teams replaced by club teams, I play with national sides and I wouldn't like to see them go for other clubs I won't even ever use.

I for one cannot wait for this patch - im counting down the days

thanks in advance for your hard work guys

wicked!!

The teams list isn't final.. So you everyone can make suggestions..

Well, I think if this patch will try to aim at the best, just focus on Europe first of all like Champions league, and put all the teams from there, next put the uefa cup ones, and then could leave some world big teams like river and internacional etc.

My suggestion for a team would be Braga from Portugal, they are growing a lot in the latest years, this season they have a great team!

And now just a question, with this patch, we could still patching from the Konamy ones? Like updating the game with just whats new or that isn't possible and screw the other patch? Im new to this on pc lol

super arbeit jungs...einfach der hammer!!!

kurze frage nebenbei:

ist es bei den patch möglich das man die patches nur über den kitserver laufen lassen kann also kein afs exploerrer etc braucht um die sachen zu patchen?!

sondern einfach in den kitserver rein und gut is?!

Can't wait for the patch !! Please don't forget the Greek teams squads Olympiacos, AEK and PAO (KONAMI default rosters are awful, missing players, old players e.t.c).

Be well !!

This will be the best patch for PES2009, thanks for your past, current and future work; It would be the best choice if you release the patch after the winter transfers...I think.

I prefer KitServer method too but this is your patch and your choice; I´m spanish but will be the pacth in english at least?... I don´t understand german :S

P.D: What editor/s are you using?, because I would like to change Bundesliga B for La Liga B ;)

i know that some guys prefer kitserver mode... but i think the setup exe will be so, that it installs the patch into the kitserver..but we don't know now what features kitserver will have then...

and the patch of course will be aviable in english...

and @ maka: don't know yet what editor we use because we will wait for konami update before we start to work on the OF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom