[PC] PES E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. Patch 2009 [Ankündigung]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not really much needed to install this patch. Extract the Setup.exe file (preferably with 7zip), launch it and install the files to your PES folder, install the kitserver and copy the option file.

That's it, you´re good to go. Kudos to the patch team for making the installation this user-friendly - Top notch work.

Patch looks excellent by what I can tell after the first game - Love the new chants :)

There is not really much needed to install this patch. Extract the Setup.exe file (preferably with 7zip), launch it and install the files to your PES folder, install the kitserver and copy the option file.

That's it, you´re good to go. Kudos to the patch team for making the installation this user-friendly - Top notch work.

Patch looks excellent by what I can tell after the first game - Love the new chants :)

Sounds really good!

Can you wrap up a torrent and share it :SNACK:

Last edited:
Can you wrap up a torrent and share it :SNACK:

I don't think thats a smart idea as an official torrent will be coming up soon. It makes no sense to have two different torrents instead of one strong one.

I do have 20 GB downloads left on my uploaded.to account though. I don't need it for anything else, so theoreticly 20 people could be downloading the patch off it.

I have no idea if they may block out different IPs or whatnot.... does anybody know?

I don't think thats a smart idea as an official torrent will be coming up soon. It makes no sense to have two different torrents instead of one strong one.

I do have 20 GB downloads left on my uploaded.to account though. I don't need it for anything else, so theoreticly 20 people could be downloading the patch off it.

I have no idea if they may block out different IPs or whatnot.... does anybody know?

Okay I'll wait for a official torrent. Rapidshare without premium account is painful

How long before we can get a torrent uploaded as i have a limit on my usage so i tend to set my torrents to start at night as its free. Downloading all the files in the day will dent my online gaming time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom