[PC] PES E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. Patch 2009 [Ankündigung]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We try to release as soon as possible. It is free like every year.

You can donate with uploading it to other mirrors and seeding the torrent ;-)

This patch looks really good. Just a couple of questions (sorry if already been asked)

1. Are the stats unchanged?
2. How are the stats for the new created teams based? Are the created players stats based on Football Manager 09 for example?
3. Do the new created players have different development curves? For example in Master League will all the new players have normal development or varied.
4. Are all the transfers completely up to date including ones that have been missed out by Konami in the new patch? On Pesfan site they have a good list of missing players.

1. partly
2. no not grom football manager..
3.we don't know yet if we can edit the curve... if yes they will be varied.
4. of course everything will be up to date...

This patch looks really good. Just a couple of questions (sorry if already been asked)

2. How are the stats for the new created teams based? Are the created players stats based on Football Manager 09 for example?
3. Do the new created players have different development curves? For example in Master League will all the new players have normal development or varied.
4. Are all the transfers completely up to date including ones that have been missed out by Konami in the new patch? On Pesfan site they have a good list of missing players.

You can say if you know stats for teams that we wanna create..

flashback make sure you guys fix the bndesliga logos because i cant see it with all the patches of tried they said its something to do with the new patch pls make sure they are all done 100 percent and make sure no gameplay is tweaked or edited like before as always :)

WE dont remove them, we have update our list in our forum. cluj will be in the patch.

This is exactly the way i wanted to be said, flashback fax this to your team make sure everything is met at the highest quality

im depending on you guys more than ever im not playing with any patch at the moment, everything is konamis update even the option file i can wait as long as you guys pull out your magic stick and make this game a thriller for all pes lovers, if you can impress me i will market your patch at every forum i know of of course for free, as it should be, now hope you guys good luck merry christmas happy new year waiting for your patch to blossom like a flower

pls fic ronaldinhos looks he looks like his got traintracks on his mouth ugly like his 50 or something look to see for yourself in the game he looks ugly why konami have made him like this still dont know and yet player models were important to konami, anyway i cant be f... anymore of pes 2009 as long as you guys make a worthy patch, i will just not sit and play your patch i will examine your patch for a week

I'm waiting for your patch...in PES6 I use it (I didn't play PES2008)

P.S: Primepost, there is an edit button and this people make the patch for free, so you can't require NOTHING, only suggestions.

Hi bros

here in Bulgaria PES is played by many and we will be very happy if see some bulgarian teams maybe

LEVSKI SOFIA
CSKA SOFIA
LITEX LOVECH
LOKOMOTIV SOFIA
CHERNO MORE VARNA

or at least one of them.. I know they are not enough big european clubs, but some of them have a lot more big history than some teams u put in the patch by the way... We hope we will see BG teams...

All The Best

the guy who's making the menu for your patch put wrong french league 1 emblem... the one konami put in the game is correct one.

the guy who's making the menu for your patch put wrong french league 1 emblem... the one konami put in the game is correct one.

ähmmm we haven't released the patch yet...so how you can say something like this...

@ Sv3TL10: the team list in the first post will not be the final team list...

ähmmm we haven't released the patch yet...so how you can say something like this...

What will be the final team list then?

Will the menu be nuked (f*cked up, etc) by replacing the default with some stupid pictures?

What will be the final team list then?

Will the menu be nuked (f*cked up, etc) by replacing the default with some stupid pictures?

the menu will be extra class... don't worry....

the final teamliste we will post in a while...

because someone put the link with menus which says: "evolution patch" menus and graphics... and i saw wrong french legaue 1 logo. better now then when is too late.

because someone put the link with menus which says: "evolution patch" menus and graphics... and i saw wrong french legaue 1 logo. better now then when is too late.

ok ok thanks anyway... I will look if it realy is the wrong... I think this person was icyice....

http://www.wilogo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/logo_ligue_1_ancien.png

is this the right one? ... because I think in the Screen was a balc one...

@Coeluh: by saing this I mean that it will look very good...

Last edited:
ok ok thanks anyway... I will look if it realy is the wrong... I think this person was icyice....

http://www.wilogo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/logo_ligue_1_ancien.png

is this the right one? ... because I think in the Screen was a balc one...

@Coeluh: by saing this I mean that it will look very good...

no, it's not the right one... the right one is the one is default konami french league 1 logo that is already in the game ;)... that is correct french league 1 logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom