• Probably

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Probably not

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 40 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you lucky ones, can somebody give information about how playasia works in combination with ups express delivering to germany?
are there problems with customs?

rantanplan said:
you lucky ones, can somebody give information about how playasia works in combination with ups express delivering to germany?
are there problems with customs?
I'm guessing it'll be similar to our customs. It's unlikely there'll be any problem but there will be a customs charge plus an admin fee from UPS for paying customs on your behalf. It works out at about 20% of the order value in the UK.

hav a Q ...will the xbox version support tunnel software since i dont use xbox live?

nike121 said:
hav a Q ...will the xbox version support tunnel software since i dont use xbox live?

Most likely there's no system link feature included, so the answer would be: No, it won't.

Play-Asia: Make sure to check out our shipping update tomorrow as we are expecting some of this week's highlights, including Konami's Winning Eleven 9 for PlayStation2™.

Mart said:
Play-Asia: Make sure to check out our shipping update tomorrow as we are expecting some of this week's highlights, including Konami's Winning Eleven 9 for PlayStation2™.

Japans tomorrow so late 2day i think!

Well the chap who is selling through eBay said he will post today from France so I ordered through him

Hopefully have it tomorrow or Wednesday. Gonna cancel Play-Asia.

Wondering your guys opinions:
Ordered my game from Play Asia months ago, but forgot that in that time my credit card was stolen, and I got a new one. So this morning when they went to charge it, the old number obviously didn't go through. I just finished redoing the info, but do you think they'll put me at the back of the queue again?

Can't believe a stupid thing like credit card theft is going to cost me getting my WE9 on time...arghghghgh!!!

Are you sure because there's no "tick" icon next to my order?

Another sign that it will ship is when the "Estimated Delivery Date..." text disappears, usually denotes that it will ship that afternoon (GMT).

Yes, it says in stock NOW, but when you go the the games main page, it says shipping 02 Aug which is tomorrow.

However, tomorrow in Japan, is about NOW so we are both right hehe.

Hopefully have it on Wednesday if you selected UPS>

P-dogg said:
Yes, it says in stock NOW, but when you go the the games main page, it says shipping 02 Aug which is tomorrow.

However, tomorrow in Japan, is about NOW so we are both right hehe.

Hopefully have it on Wednesday if you selected UPS>

It says ships 24hrs but we will see.

And i think it will be 02 August in Japan not around the world so in a few hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Ive ordered mine of a guy from ebay, im just wondering will the original game work using swap magic 3.6? i have a pal ps2

thanks

Back
Top Bottom