• Probably

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Probably not

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 40 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, that's correct, all located in Hong Kong ( HK)
That means yours is on it's way to belgium, but not arrived yet.
Mine is in Rotterdam since 10.35 AM, still waiting for claerance...
Takes a lot of time :shock:

mine got shipped on aug 2, and i never got export scan. in fact, it never even said anything about leaving hk!!! wtf

i asked for a tracking number from playasia and they said for security reasons they cant give it out. damnit, i think you guys will be luckier than me today..

Nopety nope. Although I asked them to mark the package down and I was only insured to half the value of the game had there been any problems.

Th box is real nice and it comes with a booklet of some sort, external to the game. Its all wrapped and as I am selling this copy, I cant open it.

Proper good delivery times tho. I am well impressed.

Even better - Play-Asia are marking the full value these days, so manz are getting diddled for an extra £10 if they ship via the usual snail mail methods and because of the recent events in London, Customs have clamped down an awful lot.

bastards! my UPS shipping report still say "CHEK LAP KOK HUB SCAN"... NOOOOOO. I got jacked this time!

Dont worry chap, it'll arrive.

I still cant get over the fact its here already lol.

Sorry :D

mines origin scan... whatever that is. disappointed it won't be here tomorrow :(

Live UPS shipping data
Aug 02, 2005 21:41:23 HK CHEK LAP KOK EXPORT SCAN
Aug 02, 2005 21:40:23 HK CHEK LAP KOK ORIGIN SCAN
Aug 02, 2005 21:33:12 HK CHEK LAP KOK EXPORT SCAN
Aug 02, 2005 21:32:12 HK CHEK LAP KOK ORIGIN SCAN
Aug 02, 2005 19:57:22 HK KWAI CHUNG PICKUP SCAN
Aug 02, 2005 04:52:05 HK BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Thats what mine says!

UPS DONT update until the bloody last minute so expect your shipping information 2 be late but i have ordered with UPS b4 and it has taken 2 days.

The best bet is to check later 2nite if it is in Cologne(i think) then 2moro definately.

Stop stressing guys it will come 2moro by 12.

Just think how many people on here alone ordered from Play-asia so it will take time to update as well as UPS sorting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I will say that up until this morning, it still said export scan and the game was delivered about an hour or so ago, so it is possible you'll all see it tomorrow.

My copy have shipped from lik-sang, so anyone have any idea when I will receive it. I'am such an amateur with these import things. Btw, I live in Finland.

Thanks in advance.

Hehe it's okay. Don't worry about it. I really shouldn't be this melodramatic. Someone else in another post said that there are worse things in the world. As if we're not spoiled enough.

Seriously, I should take into account that even if it has left Hong Kong airport, we had a big incident in Toronto yesterday at the airport where an Air France jet crashed. I believe that we had to close down the airport for almost 6 hours, so it could have affected a few landings, and cause a cascade effect because of it. So I'll be fine, after considering these perspectives.

P-dogg said:
Guys, I will say that up until this morning, it still said export scan and the game was delivered about an hour or so ago, so it is possible you'll all see it tomorrow.

Thats what i mean UPS never update the live shipping so just wait n see!

ALthough it was updated when it landed in the UK, so if it says export scan, likelihood is, its on the plane....

P-dogg said:
ALthough it was updated when it landed in the UK, so if it says export scan, likelihood is, its on the plane....

Did yours land in another Euro country first?

My other orders landed in Cologne then UK overnight!

Mine's still hub scan too! :(

I'd rather be told exactly what they're doing rather than whatever that is! I'm sure they aren't doing it for over 24 hours whatever it is!!

Well, I was supposed to get my copy today but for some reason it arrived this morning to Lousiville, Kentucky. So its tomorrow for sure then. I paid $21 USP Express ordered on July 31st.

cowden_harley said:
im hub scan as well anybody got theres yet?

Yeah dude mine came today :D Bloody fast delivery, only shipped yesterday.

I cant post a pic though, it wont let me. :(

The game comes with a huge book thing, in Japanese. Looks like a manual but surely thats in the box? I havent opened it just yet you see so I dont know whats inside.

This copy is being sold. I have another on its way.

Deadman - Mine was straight to UK (Feltham) didnt stop anywhere else. Then from Feltham to Heathrow and then onto me, in central London.

:D

Decided I would open this one and sell the next one. The huge book is the manual for the game. Its really crap how it doesnt fit in the box. So I have a box + game + a huge manual; to store somewhere. That is utterly stupid God knows why they've done that, I have NEVER seen a game come with an oversized manual as standard.

Last edited:
I chose EMS shipping with playasia. progress so far:
03-08-2005 19:01 International Hub En route to delivery depot
03-08-2005 18:09 International Hub
03-08-2005 17:26 International Hub Arrived in destination country
03-08-2005 17:04 International Hub Arrived at Hub
03-08-2005 08:22 Heathrow Airport Arrived at destination country
02-08-2005 21:12 Delivery Agent - HONG KONG - PTT Left origin country
02-08-2005 20:38 Delivery Agent - HONG KONG

Touch wood I should get it tommorrow.

Back
Top Bottom