• Probably

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Probably not

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 40 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ye good question , what website does offer the fastest delivery preferably next day or day after that and do any off them ship before release dates ??

Play Asia have always been very good for new releases and delivery... I have NEVER had no problems with them and have ordered over 30 items from them.

However I'm wondering when they will actually send out this new winning eleven game? as the last one I got took bout 5 days after release to get here but Winning Eleven 7 international was here a day after launch.

I cannot wait for this game though. Most excited I been about Winning eleven since the change from WE7i to WE8

any 1 else with any other info , some guy said a shop or store in London offers next day delivery for a price though obviously , price is n object since i want this game , any 1 else with this sort of info or does any one know of a website that posts it before release dates ? any ways fast delivery is all i want !!!!!!!!

The game store is called Dojo phone number phone number is 02075112982. I think I was charged £60 for WE8 and I think I will order WE9 there so I can have the game next day though I think it will take a few weeks before a translation patch is out.

i'll only buy it if i get it soon... don't want free shippings that'll cost me alot in the frontier/border/customs... i hate extra taxes

Dojo games is £65 and u get it GARUANTEED THURSDAY - DAY OF RELEASE FRIDAY DAY AFTER OR MAXIMUM !!!!!!!!!!! SATURDAY !!

Androctonvs said:
i'll only buy it if i get it soon... don't want free shippings that'll cost me alot in the frontier/border/customs... i hate extra taxes

never had problems with airmail and liksang, takes a week with no extra taxes.ups took 2 days, but they charged me :roll:

ryanmclfc said:
Dojo games is £65 and u get it GARUANTEED THURSDAY - DAY OF RELEASE FRIDAY DAY AFTER OR MAXIMUM !!!!!!!!!!! SATURDAY !!
Play Asia is similar if you choose courier and take the import tax sting, which is pretty much guaranteed. You'll probably also get it before release.

so if i choose playasias 1.30 delivery i'm likely to get taxed??

i think i'll be ordering my copy and swap magic disk tonight :) i'm a virgin of WE am i doing the right thing?????????

thanks, so i'll go for ups or speed post.

can u give me a tip to buying my swap magic - do i get it with this flip tool, slide tool or just the disks?

thanks

i used to use all methods.

once you install the flip-top, swapping because easy as hell.

the slide method is a bit harder and you can fuck up your tray.

Nice find. I'm seeing when he might dispatch the game, see if he has it already :D

The guy selling on eBay said thie:

Hi, Yes this game is in stock. If you buy today, your item will send the next week. THANKS

So, I have asked if he means Monday, and if he says yes, I will order through him> Cheaper than Play-Asia and will likely arrive in a day or 2

yeah, i asked him and he told me that i will get the game 15 days after i buy it today.

not gonna bother then.

Kenny M said:
yeah, i asked him and he told me that i will get the game 15 days after i buy it today.

not gonna bother then.

Serious? 15 days??

Hmmm, well I didnt order so I'll stick to Play-Asia. Its expensive but should be here next week, I hope, knowing my luck it wont, and it's cost the earth, then it probably wont work.....*mumble mumble*

:lol:

P-dogg said:
Serious? 15 days??

Hmmm, well I didnt order so I'll stick to Play-Asia. Its expensive but should be here next week, I hope, knowing my luck it wont, and it's cost the earth, then it probably wont work.....*mumble mumble*

:lol:

yes he said 15 days. so that'll be a week after the release date.

play-asia is the best bet.

yep especially now they are stocking it on the 2nd aug instead of the 4th ... should be here at the end of the week (UPS) :)

Yes, just checked my order on play-Asia and it is 2 augustus now... was 4 augustus :)
I ordered it using the fastest shipping way, meaning I have it a few days later.

Play-Asia will most likely start sending them out tomorrow (monday). Those who picked UPS might get it on Tuesday. :D

Back
Top Bottom