• Probably

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Probably not

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 40 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With EMS and UPS shipping to the UK, I've always had shipping confirmation in the afternoon from Play-ASia.

Mainly because the courier must come late on in the day to pick up the packages ready for the flight to the UK.

Same. Shipped but no e-mail yet.

Still, its shipped. Woohoo. :D Reckon we should have it tomorrow?

I reckon Thursday P-dogg.

It won't leave HK till later in the evening and then it's a 9/10 hour flight to the European depot in Cologne where all UPS flights go before leaving Denmark to goto to Heathrow/Stanstead.

Shipped also, even though I only preordered it 10 days ago :D. My shipping method is UPS.

Bleeders said:
I reckon Thursday P-dogg.

It won't leave HK till later in the evening and then it's a 9/10 hour flight to the European depot in Cologne where all UPS flights go before leaving Denmark to goto to Heathrow/Stanstead.

Nice one mate. Thursday is cool, as long as I have it for the weekend :D

WoO... Saw We9 at a gameshop in singapore today.... ealier den expected.... so did u guys get yrs...? I didn't buy it.. but gonna get 1 few days later =X

it is marked order sent on play-asia but I did not receive a mall of confirmation of sending :(

mine says on the tracker that its being pickup scanned??? whatsthat - before its being flown?

Also shipped(playasia) but no email confirmation or ups trackingnr.
Anyway, hope it will be there latest on Friday.

Hmm Mine shipped out from play asia on Aug 2, 2005... but... the last scan says this.

Aug 02, 2005 21:43:37 HK CHEK LAP KOK HUB SCAN

Does this mean it still hasn't left the airport in HK yet? Chek Lap Kok is the airport.

yeah man. i guess if it hasn't actually said "departure scan", it's still in HK.

in other words, i won't be getting it tomorrow

Is the slide card the best affordable way to play we9.

I don't want to dish out several dollars to mod my ps2 which I very rarely play except for WE.

The slide card will be able to play patched games right?

I've heard the slide card though wears out your laser. To how much of a degree? If I very rarely play my ps2 should I even worry?

Mine is in Rotterdam now "waiting for clearance".
I live in Holland, so there is a chance I have it today :) \\:o/

art_k82 said:
yeah man. i guess if it hasn't actually said "departure scan", it's still in HK.

in other words, i won't be getting it tomorrow

Its not in Hk its been exported meaning its on the plane! Mine says export scan will be in Cologne some time today and Heathrow in the morning.

Same as always!

It should be next scanned in Cologne, hopefully anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is at Feltham, just down the road from me so will have it today. Woot. Thats awesome service from Play-Asia, even if it did cost alot :D

I have expereienced the game already so I am now not as excited but I support Konami and have 2 copies ordered.

Hurrah.

Excuse me guys but on Play-Asia, I can only see that since yesterday :

"Live UPS shipping data
Aug 02, 2005 21:00:31 HK CHEK LAP KOK HUB SCAN
Aug 02, 2005 19:57:22 HK KWAI CHUNG PICKUP SCAN
Aug 02, 2005 05:19:44 HK BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED"

Is that mean my game is bloked in HK ?
Or can I see more details (I'm from Belgium so I'm waiting to the game arrive at Bruxelles) on another website ?

Could someone answer me, please ?

Thanxs.

Back
Top Bottom