of editor for 2010 ps2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope i have understood you right you want players positions names? i have the english version heres the diff pos names

GK
SW
CB
SB
DMF
WB
CMF
SM
AM
WF
SS
CF

Yes, i tried different option files, and works perfectly!!
The editor is almost over.. maybe i could release it even today!!
To speed up work, i need a little help!
In Italian version of Pes (that I have), position of Players have changed name (GK, CWP,...SS, CF)..
Is that so even in the English version??
Could someone post me the new name positions? :BLINK:
Thanks for the help!
D4v0r ;)

Positions in english version

GK - Goalkeeper
CB - Centerback
SW - Sweeper
SB - Sideback
DMF - Defensive midfielder
WB - Wing back
CMF - Center midfielder
SMF - Side midfielder
AMF - Atacking midfielder
WF - Wingfielder
SS - Second striker
CF - Center forward

Best regards

EDIT: Sorry for double post. I have opened this window some time back, so just now I see saintric's post

Can you post even the sides?
Ex (Left Side Midfilder, Left Wing...) and so on?
Would be very useful!

Well.. except updating the roles i think i've finished the work!!
So yes..
Well the editor will need beta testing..
So I'll Upload it, and if any bug or stuff like that comes out, you send me an email..
And i'll try to fix ;)

D4v0r you're just off the hook! I'm pretty sure the whole community would kiss your feets for this. Thank you so much m8!

Well.. except updating the roles i think i've finished the work!!
So yes..
Well the editor will need beta testing..
So I'll Upload it, and if any bug or stuff like that comes out, you send me an email..
And i'll try to fix ;)

Where its this beta editor for testing :BLINK: ??
Thanks for this great work mate

Great job Compulsion, D4v0r, and everyone else involved. Gotta love open source software!

I've been using the editor - Added emblems/logos/kits/etc from error's OF (SLES 55587), transfers from Dany's OF (SLES 55588) and unlocked all the items on the shop; all of this using the OF2 import to my own Option File (SLES 55589). Playing as I type, so far, so good! Will do some further testing so I'll let you know if I find something odd, but once again, great job!

Last edited:
excelent!! thanks so much indeed!! but i was seeying and i can't to see the players of the pes shop for to edit...that is a bug? or it's not still this part?

excuse me for my bad english!

Aristi this sounds really strange!!
What kind of opion file are you using??
And can you explain better the problem?? :)

Thank you so much
but can it open English (US) version's option file?

To work this PES Editor on OF US version (I got same version) D4v0r do change this line on OptionFile.java file:

if (s.startsWith("BESLES-") && s.endsWith("P2010OPT")) {
return true;

for this one:

if (s.startsWith("BASLUS-") && s.endsWith("P2010OPT")) {
return true;

I don't change (in Dec-2009 I change PES2009 version EU to US and post on other forum before know this) because I haven't source (modified by D4v0r)
I try modify by myself but don't have successful, no idea to do HEX and other stuff, I have almost 0 knowing about programming, just see code and modify what I think work.

Can you D4v0r do this please and upload this US version?

Thank you so much D4v0r to do this PES Editor. Great job! :APPLAUD:

Long live to you!

I hope spend more time in this forum, and meet other football (yes, football) fans like me.

P.S.: Sorry abut my bad English, I'm from Peru, my native language is Spanish. I can read and understand English but my grammar sucks.

Last edited:
Solid Snake (we must be enemy , 'cause my last nick was Gray Fox :D ), can you send me your option file (US)?
Because i downloaded one, and the editor worked (with BASLUS...)
, i'd like to check what's wrong!
Thanks for your report! :)

Thanks for correction.. :)
As soon as i know of a couple of bugs (i think this is a minor one), i'll release 1.1 version! :)

Solid Snake (we must be enemy , 'cause my last nick was Gray Fox :D ), can you send me your option file (US)?
Because i downloaded one, and the editor worked (with BASLUS...)
, i'd like to check what's wrong!
Thanks for your report! :)

A few minutes ago I try with my Option File and it works, about my suggest to change in source was I watching code (on java decompiler) and figure you wrote BASLUS-219182010OPT

I wondering what numbers (21918) after BASLUS- before 2010OPT in Option Files are random generated by AR-MAX, but thinking about it I'm wrong, this numbers are part of code assigned by SCEA.

This wrong idea was about "if (s.startsWith("BESLES-") && s.endsWith("P2010OPT"))" I guess what been similar on BASLUS, I figure because in Europe exist many versions (Italian, Spanish, German) but in America only one.

Sorry about start a mess in your mind. Only try help to PES community.
My Option File works in your PES Editor.

Thank you so much again D4v0r.

----
To evaming, your Option File is *.MAX or *XPS extension? PES Editor can't read *.CBS (Codebreaker), try to convert with this tool Ps2_Save_Builder_0.8. Tell us if works.
----

P.S.: Sorry abut my bad English, I'm from Peru, my native language is Spanish. I can read and understand English but my grammar sucks. (I wondering these last line must be signature)

Don't worry Solid Snake ;)
If you confirm that it works.. i'll keep the code as it is..
If doesen't i'll add the line
if (s.startsWith("BASLUS-") && s.endsWith("P2010OPT")), after the EURO code check..
Maybe there are other BASLUS version of PES, i only know
BASLUS-219182010OPT, but maybe there are others ;)!!

Ah.. i want to apologize (thanks to fanbros that sended me a pm with this error), that i inserted 4924 players,.. instead of 5021..
So MLYoung Players are incomplete and MLOld are missing!
I'll fix this in 1.1 version but if someone really needs those missing players.. let me know so i upload a little update! :)

wow!! thanks so much Davor. will test it immediatly but im confident it works just fine. thanks a lot for all the hard work. the whole ps2 communit will thank you for this!

did you allready made a thread on pesfan/ pesgaming??

cause a lot of people are waiting for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom