of editor for 2010 ps2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly my friends Compulsion is not going to do it again:((. He will not make an update of his PE 2009 Editor. The good news is that he's left source code for his PES 2009 editor, for others to update it. So if somebody is good in JAVA and Eclipse here is download link for Editor and source code http://www.purplehaze.eclipse.co.uk/downloads.html
I hope there is at least one programmer amongst PS2 community members who is able to update this Editor for PES 2010 OF-s

solucion:

si necesitas editar solo la base de datos ,mas no kits ,ni flags,podeis hacer esto:

adaptar los bin de la base de datos del pes2010 a una version anterior:

we10(mi preferido)

una vez hecho esto guardas el of ni bien cargas el juego y lo editas desde su pes editor respectivo ,solo la base de datos: jugadores :transferencias y stats ,mas de ahi desencriptarlo con el xps to ps2 oh el edb workshop que eh posteado ,un saludo

sorry for spanish use google translate

I have tried reprogramming but in reality it is way beyond me... I made changes and even got it to start in debug mode but it wouldn't open the 2010 file... I am now praying for devine intervention!

Really, really gutted...

Do you reckon if we "donated" a pound each using PayPal he might change his mind..? I reckon there would be at least 50 people willing to make a small sacrifice in the name of persuasion and PES!

im with you on that im finding it hard to play this game without editing the database such as fake players ect and patching theres some good work being done by robbie but im unsure of the tools he is releasing as im prob too stupid to figure them out :FAIL:

I have tried reprogramming but in reality it is way beyond me... I made changes and even got it to start in debug mode but it wouldn't open the 2010 file... I am now praying for devine intervention!

Really, really gutted...

Do you reckon if we "donated" a pound each using PayPal he might change his mind..? I reckon there would be at least 50 people willing to make a small sacrifice in the name of persuasion and PES!

I'm in. Let's donate and offer him/them to do it. Otherwise I must learn Java and Eclipse(already learning).
I PM Wild also(the guy who created PES Editor for PC...) but he refused, although said that it is not huge job to update it.

I'm in. Let's donate and offer him/them to do it. Otherwise I must learn Java and Eclipse(already learning).
I PM Wild also(the guy who created PES Editor for PC...) but he refused, although said that it is not huge job to update it.

thanks for the effort mate has any contacted him yet? (compulsion) also how hard would it be to update it ourselves i have no knowledge of eclipse but am willing to give any help

I had an email from compulsion on Monday stating it won't be updated. I downloaded the source code and eclipse and got straight to work, working on the theory that I needed to update all references to the BESLESxxxxxx and file description (PES2009 OPTION FILE >> PES2010 OPTION FILE). I am now admitting defeat! I can get the modified editor to "see" the new OF but it won't open... although I can only get my modified editor to work in debug mode, not as a .jar application. This has all been self-taught, but we need someone fluent in JAVA!!! I have tried everyone in the IT department at work to no avail...

I will be sooooo gutted if we can't get the logo's in / players updated!

Last edited:
If nobody can get the pes editir to work can't an option be made using just the in game editing? You can make the logos with the pixel editor can't you? And impost the rest from pes 2009 option files?

If not I for one would be willing to donate a little money to get compultion do make a new pes editor! Who else is in?

Hi. I started to add my Bundesliga teams. My amblems were from the Pes2009 OF.

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg
IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg
IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0099-1.jpg
IMG_0100.jpg

If nobody can get the pes editir to work can't an option be made using just the in game editing? You can make the logos with the pixel editor can't you? And impost the rest from pes 2009 option files?

This is true, mate; we can always work by using ingame editor.
But the problem is another one.
Dany300 is working on EPL editing; error_1205 is working on lowercase names; kogaro2001 is working on Bundesliga teams... Once they've finished we won't be able to put together their work! Because we don't have PES editor! This is the sad part!
Moreover, without PES editor, we cannot add teams like Rubin Kazan or CSKA Moskva because we cannot import logos/emblems from PC.

For any donation to Compulsion, count me in!

WE NEED THAT F***ING EDITOR!!

I proposed to one guy who works in Eclipse surrounding to adapt Compulsion's editor for PES 2010 OF-s. He's not PES-fan so he'll take the job for money. I've sent him editor with source code+ xxx_pes2009.max + xxx_pes2010.max to see what he has to do(how serious work is it). , to adapt this editor for PES 2010 OF-s. I'm waiting for his answer, and at the same time I ask you if you are interested to donate for this purpose?

if someone sets up paypal or somthing i will gladly make a contribution to him working on the editor count me in.please keep us updated in this thread thank you

Hi! I'm new of the forum, and i read that there's not gonna be a "Pes 2010 OF Editor" for ps2.. so i downloaded the eclipse source code, and tried to give an eye..
Well.. it's not so complex, and i was able to understand how it basically works.. The only thing that isn't clear is the "how i recognize the blocks/bytes of the option file?"
I tried to open pes 2009 and pes 2010 with hex editor, there are some "equals" pattern, but i can't find something useful..
Anyone as got any idea???

I will be in for a donation...to anyone who cracks it - I wish compulsion would take pity on us all if it isn't too much of a job but I suppose he feels he has done his bit and has moved on... Let's be honest we have got used to a fantastic tool which KONAMI never wanted us to have!

I had tried using PS2 save builder to rename the file and it's components to fool the 2009 editor into working as I havent got the time to learn Eclipse, but I was clutching at straws - it tried to open it but failed!

Fingers crossed, no, PRAYING for someone to come up with a solution!

I think many people bought the ps2 version just for the Peseditor, well at least almost everyone i guess. So Konami should be happy that the ps2 version is selling so good also cause of the game itself but probably more because of most people were thinking of creating there own Pes2010 version ;)

Really hoping someone will finally understand how to make one! too bad I only can work with the editor itself...

I only have a PS2, and won't be going next-gen for a year or 2 yet at least... so I really NEED the editor. Despite finding these forums many years ago and downloading files, last year was the first year I really actively "joined" the PES community and shared work. The 2010 version of the game has really grown on me, I am gutted we might not get the tools we need to make it complete.

PLEASE HELP US!!!

:CRY: :PRAY: :CRY: :PRAY: :CRY: :PRAY: :CRY: :PRAY: :CRY: :PRAY: :CRY: :PRAY:

Some days ago I posted a (desperate) announcement on an italian forum, searching for someone to update the Editor.
Finally someone seems able to do something for it...

Let's pray, every PES-fan out there...

Here is the mentioned page: http://forum.halifax.it/showthread.php?t=22267

I will post a link to a copy of the English-euro version of the file, as I assume he will only attempt to do an Italian-euro compatible version, unless it will open both?

I have got fingers, toes (and other things) crossed!

:BLINK:

I will post a link to a copy of the English-euro version of the file, as I assume he will only attempt to do an Italian-euro compatible version, unless it will open both?

I have got fingers, toes (and other things) crossed!

:BLINK:

Yes, bro, it's better if you post that link as soon as possible; I'll take care of its transmission to our hero.

*fingers crossed*

**Link removed**

There you go!

All EPL teams have correct names and emblems, some have kits, but not all.

Last edited:
He's giving his best, still having problems to find why his (edited) editor breaks on certain points(breaking on some constants). The safest/longest way is to spend hours and days trying to conclude dependance(pes2009 and pes2010) in HEXeditor. That's what he's been doing, although he sent few e-mails to Compulsion to ask him for specification but no reply, yet. Hope he'll manage somehow.

He's giving his best, still having problems to find why his (edited) editor breaks on certain points(breaking on some constants). The safest/longest way is to spend hours and days trying to conclude dependance(pes2009 and pes2010) in HEXeditor. That's what he's been doing, although he sent few e-mails to Compulsion to ask him for specification but no reply, yet. Hope he'll manage somehow.
Well, I'm glad to read that he's working on it with seriousness.
I hope to read more good news. Thank you, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom