of editor for 2010 ps2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good News,
Compulsion helped me solving the major problem of the players.. now all works!! Now it's time to fix some minor bugs (Emblems assign to Clubs & Nationality List that is all messed up) and i think the update is done!!!
Hi D4v0r
Help me to understand.
As to me to make so to decrypt option file as has told Compulsion but it is impossible to me

Explain me if not difficultly course of these actions

You can check it's working by un-commenting the Optionfile.saveData method and also its use in OptionFile.readXPS. Running the editor and opening a file will now save the plain-text data to a file and if you open this in a hex editor you should see the structure of each block and stuff like player names.

Last edited:
Well, if you open the Optionfile.java (obviously with Eclipse, importing the project ;) )you will find in the method "readXPS" , that at certain point there is a commented line that calls the method "savedata".. so uncomment this part (remove the /* */) and also uncomment the savedata method (that is below)..
Now, run the project, and when opening an option file the program will create a file "datadump" that is the Option File, with Decrypted code!! With Hex Editor you can easily read the various blocks (at least the more obvious, compare them with pes 2009 of)!

Well.. the features are the same of the PES EDITOR 2009..
It's just an Update!
After the release i'll take a look to see if i can do something else.. but it's really complex!!

Well.. the features are the same of the PES EDITOR 2009..
It's just an Update!
After the release i'll take a look to see if i can do something else.. but it's really complex!!

id just be more than grateful for the pes editor updated so we can all get some option files started to share some work then next hopefully some kit relinking tools.after the editors finished i wonder if theres a possibilty of having a BAL EDITOR like next gen so we can improve our player making the first few seasons more enjoyable

I think an important new feature to add to the editor, is the ability to choose the special hairstyles number for a player.
Because once again, you cannot choose which special hair to use, from the in-game editor.

I apologise but at me Editor does not create "datadump" I can that that I do not so help me please

Here is how I have changed that that you have told

before

if (done) {
fileName = of.getName();
// saveData();

/*
* public void saveData() { try { File f = new File("datadump");
* RandomAccessFile out = new RandomAccessFile(f, "rw"); out.write(data);
* out.close(); } catch (Exception e) { } }
*/

after

if (done) {
fileName = of.getName();
saveData();

public void saveData() { try { File f = new File("datadump");
RandomAccessFile out = new RandomAccessFile(f, "rw"); out.write(data);
out.close(); } catch (Exception e) { } }

Yes you've uncommented right!!
Now let the editor Run, and Open the option file of pes2010!
Then go into your "workspace/xxx" and you will find datadump!
xxx is the name of the project you imported the Compulsion's source!
Let me know it this works!!

I think an important new feature to add to the editor, is the ability to choose the special hairstyles number for a player.
Because once again, you cannot choose which special hair to use, from the in-game editor.

+ 10

Good News,
Compulsion helped me solving the major problem of the players.. now all works!! Now it's time to fix some minor bugs (Emblems assign to Clubs & Nationality List that is all messed up) and i think the update is done!!!

Absolutley stunning mate!! ;) beers are on me !! good luck with release :))

Ehy there..
The Editor is almost ready!
Now i sended a beta version to some friends to test all the functions!
Thanks to Compulsion now the Import Kit function works, so it's possibile to remove licenses from other teams, and edit new teams (for example to complete champion's league ;) )
Now i'm fixing Nationals table, and another little (and unknow) bug!

whats with your patch robimex2002 when you upload it ?

umm es :OT:,lo siento amigo pero esto opaca todo yo tenia algo
mirad:

peseditor2010.png

pero creo que D4v0r lo esta haciendo mas completo,asi que esperare a la buena nueva.

d4v0r:usted podria enseñarme a desencryptar el of ,me seria de mucha utilidad para u parche ,un saludo y gracias

ah compulsion:pues que mas el mejor aporte de toda la vida al pes,un saludo y gracias por su esfuerzo durante todos estos años

english

umm is: OT: I'm sorry friend but that all I had somewhat opaque
look:

[url]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8715/peseditor2010.png[/url] [/ IMG]

but I think it is becoming more D4v0r full, so wait for the good news.

d4v0r: you could teach me to decrypted the of, I would be very useful to or patch, a greeting and thanks buddy

ah compulsion: for that but it is the best contribution of the fishing life, greetings and thanks for your effort over the years

Last edited:
Well it looks that someone else is working on an PES Editor!!
Where did you find that robimex2002 ??

Well it looks that someone else is working on an PES Editor!!
Where did you find that robimex2002 ??

umm ,yo eh adaptado algunas partes del pes2010 a otro peseditor,
y mediante la desencryptacion extraer la imformacion de la base de datos,mas no es completo,como usted lo esta haciendo buddy,yo le puedo dar imformacion de los offsets y lo que haga falta del parametro data del pes,significado byte por byte de los 124 bytes de cada player,de los bytes de kits y en general otras cosas,mas lo que usted esta logrando es muy bueno,ojala pueda enseñarme algo de eso,muchas gracias por lo que hace.un saludo

english

umm, I uh pes2010 adapted some parts of another peseditor,
and by removing the IMFORMACION desencryptacion the database, but not completely, as you are doing buddy, I can give IMFORMACION of the offsets and what they need from the parameter data of the pes, meaning the byte by byte 124 bytes of each player, the bytes of kits and other things in general, but what you are getting is very good, hopefully can show me some of that, so thank you very much greetings

pd :you have a mp

Last edited:
OK!
I Received your private message and added you on msn!!
I Wait you there to talk about Hex Editing!

:BOP:

ENDLESS THANKS FROM BERLIN, GERMANY, WHEREVER YOU'RE DOING THIS INCREDIBLE GREAT WORK. ...THANK YOU AND HAVE MUCH FUN!
As soon as the Editor is ready for download, we will use it and - you can trust me - then we will drink at least one extra beer as a tribute to you and all who invested their time for this project. Thank you so much!

:WORSHIP:

Yes, i tried different option files, and works perfectly!!
The editor is almost over.. maybe i could release it even today!!
To speed up work, i need a little help!
In Italian version of Pes (that I have), position of Players have changed name (GK, CWP,...SS, CF)..
Is that so even in the English version??
Could someone post me the new name positions? :BLINK:
Thanks for the help!
D4v0r ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom