of editor for 2010 ps2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well someone who is using a german option file managed to get real emblems but theres a good question how does he do it

pes2010 patch in progress

arshavinc.png

fabregasr.png

astonvillaa.png

birmingan.png

blackburns.png

fulhamu.png

tottenhamqf.png

tevez.png

kanu.png

terry.png

no voy a poner a todos los equipos ingleses :twisted:

almeria.png

xerezh.png

zargoza.png

and more

mater1.png

master2b.png

master3.png

preparate a vivir una liga master diferente

sprry for spansih ,use google translate ,see you buddys:BYE:

Last edited:
pes2010 patch in progress

arshavinc.png

fabregasr.png

astonvillaa.png

birmingan.png

blackburns.png

fulhamu.png

tottenhamqf.png

tevez.png

kanu.png

terry.png

no voy a poner a todos los equipos ingleses :twisted:

almeria.png

xerezh.png

zargoza.png

and more

mater1.png

master2b.png

master3.png

preparate a vivir una liga master diferente

sprry for spansih ,use google translate ,see you buddys:BYE:

This is amazing!

Will you be including new international kits too? Don't care too much for EPL ;)

it looks great just wondering will you fix a few kits as the birmingham one is old and arsenal kit has no collar not being fussy just making sure these are things u know. good work

People, please: STAY IN TOPIC! This thread is about PS2 OPTION FILE EDITOR!

May an administrator clean up a bit this place?

Will this editor be compatible with the wii version of pes 2010. As I've heard that the file structure is the same as the ps2.

Wii 2009 could be seen in DKZ and GGS but the files could not be decrypted.

what do you guys reckon, will it.

Also must say the pics of EPL teams looks fantastic

Hi! I'm new of the forum, and i read that there's not gonna be a "Pes 2010 OF Editor" for ps2.. so i downloaded the eclipse source code, and tried to give an eye..
Well.. it's not so complex, and i was able to understand how it basically works.. The only thing that isn't clear is the "how i recognize the blocks/bytes of the option file?"
I tried to open pes 2009 and pes 2010 with hex editor, there are some "equals" pattern, but i can't find something useful..
Anyone as got any idea???
I'll copy and paste what I put in a reply to an e-mail to someone else:

Max files are just a compressed file which contains the PS2 files. In the case of PES it's 2 small icon files and the main data file. Now that you've got the correct OptionFile.LENGTH (= 1111040) the editor will un-compress the data file into OptionFile.data.

The PES data file consists of 11 blocks. Each block is structured as follows:
4 bytes data length
4 bytes checksum
4 bytes = x00 x0d x00 x00
data (first block is plain text, the rest are encrypted)

Next step is to update OptionFile.block (offset of the block's data) and optionFile.blockSize so that the editor can decrypt the data blocks. I suggest downloading this:
http://www.ps2savetools.com/download.php?op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=90
and export the main file, then search for x00 x0d x00 x00 in a hex editor.

You can check it's working by un-commenting the Optionfile.saveData method and also its use in OptionFile.readXPS. Running the editor and opening a file will now save the plain-text data to a file and if you open this in a hex editor you should see the structure of each block and stuff like player names.

Next step will be to update the static variables by looking at the file to find the offests, and also updating stuff like the list of nationalities, the generation of the GUI squad list, and the safety checking code of in TransferPanel (stops the user transferring a player to a squad which may crash the game in certain modes).

Hope that helps get people started, and apologies for my ugly code.

Tnx Compulsion, now that this point is more clear, I'll been able to open the Option File! Now the players database is loaded correctly, and i've been able to edit Logos and Badges!!
Now i'm trying to loading teams and national teams, 'cause are the only thing left!!
I Hope you can help me understand the "Squads.java" file, in particular the
for (int p = 0; p < size; p++) {
System.arraycopy(temp, Formations.getSlot(of, t, p) * 2,
of.data, firstAdr + (p * 2), 2);
System.arraycopy(tempNum, Formations.getSlot(of, t, p),
of.data, firstAdrNum + p, 1);}
that crashes all times , i didn't get what this means!!!
Thanks for the help! :BYE:

Well.. relooking at the code, now I understand a little that part.. The only thing i don't understand is where the teams name/properties are loaded!

Last edited:
Good News :
The work is very speed up now!! With some tentatives i've been able to edit Teams etc..
Tho Only thing i gotta know is how to link properly players to they're team/national team
It's the only thing remaining (plus some minus fixtures) :P

D4v0r You´re my hero!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

:WORSHIP: :WORSHIP: :WORSHIP:

Compulsion, thanx for everything you do for the PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER FANS WORLDWIDE!

:APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

Good News :
The work is very speed up now!! With some tentatives i've been able to edit Teams etc..
Tho Only thing i gotta know is how to link properly players to they're team/national team

what a legend you are mate! sorry to ask i know its not the done thing but any ideas of a release date? like so many people im waiting for this tool to sort the game out properly so i can really start playing it

Well, if i keep going on like this, I Think that will be available this week-end, but i don't promise anything, because i dunno if i'll block at some other points!!
For Example, now i only got one big problem!!
How to link players at their team/national team :JAY:
I Solved the formation problem, and many other problem (such kit import and so on..)

I'll copy and paste what I put in a reply to an e-mail to someone else:

Max files are just a compressed file which contains the PS2 files. In the case of PES it's 2 small icon files and the main data file. Now that you've got the correct OptionFile.LENGTH (= 1111040) the editor will un-compress the data file into OptionFile.data.

The PES data file consists of 11 blocks. Each block is structured as follows:
4 bytes data length
4 bytes checksum
4 bytes = x00 x0d x00 x00
data (first block is plain text, the rest are encrypted)

Next step is to update OptionFile.block (offset of the block's data) and optionFile.blockSize so that the editor can decrypt the data blocks. I suggest downloading this:
http://www.ps2savetools.com/download.php?op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=90
and export the main file, then search for x00 x0d x00 x00 in a hex editor.

You can check it's working by un-commenting the Optionfile.saveData method and also its use in OptionFile.readXPS. Running the editor and opening a file will now save the plain-text data to a file and if you open this in a hex editor you should see the structure of each block and stuff like player names.

Next step will be to update the static variables by looking at the file to find the offests, and also updating stuff like the list of nationalities, the generation of the GUI squad list, and the safety checking code of in TransferPanel (stops the user transferring a player to a squad which may crash the game in certain modes).

Hope that helps get people started, and apologies for my ugly code.

Compulsion, I know you probably have no idea how the PS3 OF works, but any chance you can give that a try? I would love to try giving it a go because tbh with you I'm editing every player manually on my PS3 and it will probably take me forever, maybe even til PES 2011 is out..

If you have any info on editing the PS3 OF can you help? You guys used to do the hard job on the PS2 and now with the PS3 using a usb it should be much easier. I'm wondering how no one have made a PS3 OF Editor tbh.

Please if anyone have any info kindly share it or PM me.

Good News :

Woot... By next month, there will probably be tons of option files for the PS2/PSP

Very good news indeed! I will have no excuse not to update national team kits...

Good luck, I have everything crossed (really, EVERYTHING lol)!

Great thanks Compulsion and D4v0r for your work.

@D4v0r: Do you think it's possible to add some new features to the editor such as Face & Hair relink and settings(width, length, skin,eyes, hair colour, etc), kit config & relink or callname relink? I mean, those are things that are known where they are (the editor knows where callnames, face data and kit data is stored at, because you can import them over other teams/players), maybe if you can find out how the offsets work you can add this functions. Anyway, I want to thank you for your work, it is really appreciated.

Greetings.

Well, if i keep going on like this, I Think that will be available this week-end, but i don't promise anything, because i dunno if i'll block at some other points!!
For Example, now i only got one big problem!!
How to link players at their team/national team :JAY:
I Solved the formation problem, and many other problem (such kit import and so on..)

Mate great work :) good luck like chrispele everything crossed lol

Hi Atlantis!.. well i'm not so good (or at least so expert) to do a work like that (that i know would be very very useful!!)
It would be very very useful.. maybe i'll try after the final release of the editor (Tnx to Compulsion that is giving me the final help!!):PIG:
Now i'm waiting for his "supervision" on my work.. and I hope will resolve the problems (or at least give me a tip) to give you the final release of the editor!!!

Im happy with the same editor but to assign stadiums for national teams would be a great addition if possible!

But most important that the editor will be working for pes2010! great work D4vOr! at least the effort trying to make it work allready is something ;)!

Good News,
Compulsion helped me solving the major problem of the players.. now all works!! Now it's time to fix some minor bugs (Emblems assign to Clubs & Nationality List that is all messed up) and i think the update is done!!!

great job guys but do me a faver pls release a BETA virsion at this day or tomorrow please i want to do an option file and im good i think and please release it today than ill finish this weekend thanks ;)

edit:if you done it now all dont release beta its Ok thank you very much my friend =]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom