of editor for 2010 ps2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried transferring correct players to Bayern / Werder (created in other teams C) but it wouldn't let me. Do you know about this - but I can do it in-game so no problem there...

Everything else I have tried works fine.

Fantastic job mate!

Have you tried to disable "SAFE MODE" ?
I think that's the only problem, because yesterday i did the same thing ;)

I caused myself loads of problems last year by disabling "safe mode" lol! It took me 2 weeks to figure it out and fix the file to stop it crashing after season 1 in ML and BAL!

I will give it a try but notice Kratos has updated his file so I might just import his player data instead before i release my own update later!

Respect to you, fantastic job!

I caused myself loads of problems last year by disabling "safe mode" lol! It took me 2 weeks to figure it out and fix the file to stop it crashing after season 1 in ML and BAL!

I will give it a try but notice Kratos has updated his file so I might just import his player data instead before i release my own update later!

Respect to you, fantastic job!

you can try thegerman_br patch v1, my patch v2 and my OF v3. you'll be amazed. i know this isn't like few years ago when we had 90% patchers for ps2 here, but this years' 2% has made pretty good patch.

you can try thegerman_br patch v1, my patch v2 and my OF v3. you'll be amazed. i know this isn't like few years ago when we had 90% patchers for ps2 here, but this years' 2% has made pretty good patch.

I don't do patching, just OF's. I don't even own a DVD burner lol!

Just me, a PS2, the game, old PC, OF editor and a Max Drive!

to Inactive Member :
Yes you can import kits from other of!!
(Ex. take an option file with Premier League kits made, and import them in your teams)
There's only a little bug that makes the logos uncorrect!
Until the release of 1.1 version, you have to edit logos again in internal editr (just re-assign)!
Anyway you cannot directally edit kits!

Thanks for the answer. But since it is the first time I edit a PS2 OF, can you tell me how to import kits from an other OF? I did not find any button to do this.

Open Of2..
Then go to the Team Panel, double click on the team you wanna import kit, then select the team you wanna import (an Import kit window will pop-up).
You can use this to import kit from other option files, and also to import an Editable kit on a Licensed Team, so you can edit that team completely!!

Basically, I found this out after posting. But, is there a way to see the kit I am importing or at least see the kit of each team.

I mean, how did those people that released OF's edit the kits of the teams? Did they do it in the in-game editor?

And also, can you add a function to make all team names/player names with capitals or lower case? Would be great if you could.

Thanks for all the help.

Last edited:
No.. it's really impossibile, this would take an infinite time :D
Because in the option file are only the bytes that regulate the various options! To do something like that i gotta take screenshot of all the models, then make them componible, then adding colour layers, and so on.. would be really impossibile!!

What about the option of capital/lower case letters for teams/players?

Also, can I change team names to be as big as I want? Or if Inter has 5 letters, I can only rename it to something smaller or equal?

Im sorry to ask but ive searchd high and low and cant find it. Could anybody please tell me where I can find all kit formulas for manual editing for PES2010 for PS2 please?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom