No Bundesliga: Official Konami Statement

If anyone's imported PES5 data onto PES6, will the England kits turn into the ones without the England Cross on the shoulder and instead of the England crest it will have the St. George's Flag. (Same for Italy, Czech Rep., Brazil, Argentina, France, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Australia etc.)

Reason is I could import the PES5 data, but will it affect the National Kits?

Yeboah17 said:
Hi!

I've got the German preview version. The Bundesliga can be edited into the Other Leagues C Section (not on X360, though!). I did it, as far as logos and international players are concrned:

pes6evowebef2.jpg

But thinking of editing the rest of the 300+ players from the scratch (they´re all bald white men with stats of 50 in every category) gives me the creeps.

Y17

If you need help with the correct likeness of the players etc. You can ask me, I'll tell you any player you need using my patched PES.

Last edited:
The thing is though airjoca, the guys who make FM have the German league in, but with fake details.

Konami knew for long enough they were going to face legal problems. There was no backup plan in place. FM 2007 has all the German leagues. If PES6 can't even have one then it's them at fault as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe Konami chickened out because of the threat of legal action, even when using fake names. Maybe Sega didn't give a shit about the threats. Maybe, maybe...

I'd like someone to clear it all up.

I think Konami will try to seal the licence for the next release. It's just an annoyance that we don't have werder, hertha, dortmund, Nurnburg to meet in the ML now :( I hope Konami sort this mess out.

i have a question... in league mode, you can select play " league c "? i can say.. you can select play la liga, ligue1, eredivisie, serie a... also premiership with fake logo and name... and i want know about other league c (i can say, the future bundesliga for we)

Back
Top Bottom