NFL Thread

Booo - you scumbag! ;)

I'm glad I've booked 4th Feb off work. Only having 3 hours sleep before the first day of the week buggers you right up :(.

never gets old my friend

Prince Akeem: Sir, did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?
Cleo McDowell: No, I didn't.
Prince Akeem: Oh sir, the Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. And in the end, the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big "H". It was a most ripping victory.
Cleo McDowell: Son.
Prince Akeem: Yes?
Cleo McDowell: If you want to keep working here, stay off the drugs.
Prince Akeem: Yes.

So come on then guys who's going to win the superbowl? My money is on the Patriots. The Brady/Moss connection has been as good as ever this season!Also, if Manning gets injured the Giants really are screwed!

However, it may not be straight forward. The Giants did come close to beating the Patriots before, and it's definitely going to be a great game.

So come on Patriots! I've supported them for over ten years and would love to see them achieve a perfect season, not to mentioned winning the coveted Superbowl trophy again!

19-0 would be incredible, the first time in NFL history :shock:

But I still want the Giants to win! :D

So who are the favourites for this game?

I only watch the Super Bowl so dont know anything whats going off

hahahahaha, nice coopz, if you said that here people would think your a nut job, the patriots are undefeated, there has only been one other undefeated team and that was the miami dolphins back in 72. they are the overwhelming favorites

My Preliminary NFL Super Bowl Awards

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

The Super Bowl Goes to New England Patriots:applause::applause: (#-oFushamanocklksles!#-o)
The Super Bowl MVP is Eli Manning from the New York Giants:applause::applause:

Last edited:
WHO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LETS GO GIANTS. Boys i have been a giant fan since i was born. My dad gave me the fever back when i was a wee little man, and now this superbowl is so sweet. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WHO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LETS GO GIANTS. Boys i have been a giant fan since i was born. My dad gave me the fever back when i was a wee little man, and now this superbowl is so sweet. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

good game stayed up to watch and then ended up having to go straight to meeting this morning with about twenty minutes sleep on a sofa, I had to borrow a shirt and tie from my mates where we were watching... damn I felt rough ;) had to come straight home to shower but it was worth it just to see the G's put one over on the all winning season of the Pat's.... I am a bitter Raider :D

sogrid122.jpg

Go the Tynes.

What a finale, awesome Quarterback performance in that last few minutes.

Added bonus was the Giants saving the Miami Dolphins record of going unbeaten in a whole season. \\:o/

FD

Great work by the Giants. Fair play to Eli Manning - I think he proved a lot of people wrong on that final drive, but as ever, defense wins championships!

I wonder how many people called in sick?

Back
Top Bottom