NFL Thread

Very sad story, hope the lad gets himself sorted and back in the right state of mind :((

Haha Dermot that would be terrible.

The Jets are a lot of better this year. Great offseason from them, and that's hard admitting because sadly I'm a Dolphins fan. I think they have a great shot making the playoffs, more than likely wildcard cause I don't see New England falling.

what do you guys think of farve?

Sorry gomito#10, I missed your post, your'e a long time retired, and I can understand him when he claims he just wants to play, but can you see Green Bay backing down or trading him... Atlanta looks a good bet if they do?

Former Oakland Raiders great Tim Brown says Brett Favre should stay retired and that there's "absolutely, positively" no way the star quarterback will return to the Green Bay Packers.

"There's no way he's going to be back in that locker room now," Brown said this week. "Absolutely, positively no way. They're just trying to say the right thing, hoping that he comes to his senses."

Last edited:
gomito, who competes in the NFL Arena League? I saw some on Eurosport last night :)).

man i have no idea, i dont watch it, i tried watching some of that yesterday but couldnt be arsed(as you guys might say). And also i dont think its the NFL areana league... I think its called the AFL. The only other football i would watch is college football, which shits all over arena. Its more like english football atmospheres even compared to the NFL. sorry i couldnt be more help

gomito, who competes in the NFL Arena League? I saw some on Eurosport last night :)).

I don't know much about it, except that the New York team is caled the Dragons and that Bon Jovi owns whoever the Philly team is and they won the league, whatever the Superbowl is for that, lets call it the Superspoon for now.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE GOING, WE'RE GOING TO THE DANCE, BYE BYE CHAD THE EGG, BYE BYE KELLY CLEMENS WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, BROADWAY BRETT, BRETT THE JET, J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE'RE GOING TO CINDERELLAS BALL, ITS GONNA BE JETS GIANTS IN THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR AND JETS ARE GOING ALL THE WAY TO THE PROMISED LAND. FAVRE, #4 THE LEGEND IS A JET, WATCH THIS SPACE AMIGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom