NFL Thread

And then done what he was famous for................. CHOKED!

Rabbit caught in the headlights, I know the whole centre being bi-polar and on drugs didnt help, but really he choked, he had Jerry Rice and Tim Brown and couldnt hit either of them all day long.
yeah and he played one of the greatest defenses in the history of the NFL, defense wins championships, gannon was a great QB

NFL Sunday is back this Sunday at 6pm on Sky Sports - triple header!

Colts vs Saints is live on Friday Morning at 1am also.

Colts vs Saints is live on Friday Morning at 12.30am also.

This season we have more live games on Sky than they get in the US when include the red button games.

There are also more live NFL games than live EPL games. :applause:

Its good that five still have live games, their NFL n NBA coverage is very good but I feel its a slap in the face that ITV gets the Superbowl on terrestrial TV and not five, ITV are not worthy.

Colts vs Saints is live on Friday Morning at 12.30am also.

This season we have more live games on Sky than they get in the US when include the red button games.

There are also more live NFL games than live EPL games. :applause:

Its good that five still have live games, their NFL n NBA coverage is very good but I feel its a slap in the face that ITV gets the Superbowl on terrestrial TV and not five, ITV are not worthy.
my friend, sorry but your not getting more live games then we do here in the states. I get every single game live, i have to pay for it, but i get every single game. Not sure how thats being spun but its not true.

The NFL UK forums said we get more games than you guys, oh well. Still more live NFL games than EPL is a major achievement.

I'm off to get myself prepared for KO, I predict a Saints win.

Last edited:
Saints were disappointing this morning, hopefully its just a one off.

who is replacing vick for the atlanta Falcons and also HBO has a show of NFL training it looks brutal no wonder they play for 3 months...

I'm gonna make another prediction, TO is gonna have a 200 yard game today - [-o<

He is in my below par fantasy league team so I'm praying that he does.

Does anyone watch NFL Total Access? Do they show highlights of the Sunday and Monday games or is it just a talk show and highlight shows are separate?

I watch Total Access, I think they'll show highlights of the games but there is a separate highlights show on Friday at 8pm.

Argh, god-awful play calling from the offensive genius, 2nd and goal from the two TWICE and you don't run the ball in a four down situation??

We should have had the tying TD anyway (bad interference call on Heap) but when you turn it over that many times you cant complain when you lose. :(

Argh, god-awful play calling from the offensive genius, 2nd and goal from the two TWICE and you don't run the ball in a four down situation??

We should have had the tying TD anyway (bad interference call on Heap) but when you turn it over that many times you cant complain when you lose. :(

i fucking hate billick, he is the most overated coach in the history of the NFL. his offense sucks year after year, he owes everything to ray lewis.

i fucking hate billick, he is the most overated coach in the history of the NFL. his offense sucks year after year, he owes everything to ray lewis.

Couldn't agree with you more - got fed up hearing last year how we were so much better offensively once he started calling the plays :lmao:somebody please get us a real offensive coordinator!!!

Anyone got a pre-sale code to get the tickets for the game at Wembley? Or even willing to sell tickets?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one for the 1st batch of tickets a while ago but they came when i was broke.

Back
Top Bottom