NFL Thread

Gutted. I might have to resort to eBay. Asked my mate if he wants to go as he enjoys the NFL, but he's always skint and he's trying to save what money he does have for a holiday in November. So possibly just me on my own making the journey :(

Their offense doesn't look in sync, but their biggest problem as last year is defense. Ravens just managed to sneak it tonight, but more worries on both sides of the ball, we should have been taken to OT. What the hell is going on with the Browns ringing up 51??? (psst... offensive genius Brian... 215 rushing yards for Jamal against the Bengals... see what you did wrong last week now?)

I look forward to seeing highlights of the Browns n Bengals game, did Mcnair play tonight, he is in my fantasy team.

Philip Rivers is my starter, I'm not happy because I missed the draft n the computer gave me an average team compared to the others in the league. Mcnair missing a game is a chance gone for some much needed extra points.

Mcnabb = 381 yards :applause:

67c4a790-95d4-4b72-b1c7-0db5f0acb42c.jpg

:nono:

Pretty obviously a case of the Lions' defenders being blinded by the awful Eagles jerseys :lol:

Bengals and Browns fans, you can return to your boxes, the AFC North will now resume its normal programming (although we were dead lucky against the Cardinals). The Steelers look like they might make our two games against them irrelevant at the moment though :(

I'm all for alternative jerseys, but really the whole 'throwback' jerseys seem to be going abit too far now!!!! What is it this year then, seeing every week there is one or two teams playing in them. Have the Chargers also changed there kit, thus the helmets are now white with the lightening?

How long will Norv Turner last the, he really aint a HC.

The Raiders won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUNK!

The 'Skins this week was for their 75th anniversary, dont know if a lot of franchises are in the same boat.

Probably just pushing the merchandise!

Nice one on the Raiders knocking off the Browns.

Bengals and Browns fans, you can return to your boxes, the AFC North will now resume its normal programming (although we were dead lucky against the Cardinals). The Steelers look like they might make our two games against them irrelevant at the moment though :(

Typing whilst inside of a box this morning is difficult :( what a horrible loss! Proof positive that we will never win anything with Billick at the controls!!!

Thank God for the Cardinals otherwise we'd be done for this year (it's going to be hard enough as it is to turn the 0-2 divisional record around and we haven't even met the Steelers yet!)

9-7, woooooo old school Ravens football \\:o/

McNair averaging a mighty 5.9 yards per attempt, fearsome! The guy has been a great QB in this league for a long time but either he or Billick or both need to get themselves sorted urgently if we're looking at making the playoffs. McGahee is carrying the offense right now.

9-7, woooooo old school Ravens football \\:o/

McNair averaging a mighty 5.9 yards per attempt, fearsome! The guy has been a great QB in this league for a long time but either he or Billick or both need to get themselves sorted urgently if we're looking at making the playoffs. McGahee is carrying the offense right now.

:lol:

"Congratulations! You have been selected as one of the lucky NFL fans to receive 2 complimentary tickets to attend the official NFL Viewing Party* being held at Wembley Arena on October 28th."

\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/

TO is gonna get me some points tonight and the Cowboys will be 5 - 0. Whats going on with the Saints?

TO is gonna get me some points tonight and the Cowboys will be 5 - 0. Whats going on with the Saints?

Brees is really struggling this year, but it's not all his fault. With only really Colston to aim for at wide receiver, teams are doubling him to take that away and now with McAllister out they are in big trouble.

I still think that they can turn it around.

Apart from Reggie Bush what other RBs do they have now that Deuce is out for the season?

The last minutes FG by the Cowboys this morning was intense! They had to retake because the Bills called TO as he kicked the 53 yarder.

Don't know, but I'd imagine they'd be in the market for someone, Reggie is not a workhorse every-down back. Their defense is still poor as well, it's just this year they're not hanging 40 on someone every week.

Unbelievable that Romo could throw 5 picks and still win!

God was defo a Cowboys fan that night, just he dont like Romo, ;) I mean the Onside KO recovery alone was mad, the fact a Cowboy almost caught it from the bounce! Couldnt believe there werent more Bills up on that side, they looked so slow to react.

The Bills special teams play in the first few minutes of the game was impressive.

Back
Top Bottom